Week 13 Discussion Thread

Cal:

The Bears were without three starting offensive linemen as well as starting tight end Collin Moore, starting outside linebacker Braxten Croteau and running back Christopher Brown Jr. in the loss to the Beavers. Offensive linemen Jake Curhan, Valentino Daltoso and Will Craig are expected to miss the Stanford game as well as they go through the virus contact-tracing protocol. Brown, who sat out last week with an injury, is questionable for the Stanford game, as is center Michael Saffell, who was injured in the second quarter against Oregon State. The status of Moore and Croteau is unclear

Also thinking about a few potential team total overs, considering Liberty, Alabama, Florida, ND, UNC and Clemson to name a few. Open to thoughts as none are out at BOL yet.

Suits entered the transfer portal 11/16

I saw the backup play a couple times in mop up vs UTEP and Liberty, I wasn't impressed, but then again take last night (Peasley) a guy coming off the bench at the end of a blowout isn't exactly the same as getting the starting reps and first snap of the game. Hunt came in vs Georgia St when they were down 7-35 in the 2nd Q and put up some good numbers, but not sure how much to take from that.

A lot of movement in the North Texas - UTSA game...UTSA was 5.5 pt favorite a few days ago, now down to 2.5? I see no news.

Back