Kent +148 - L
Georgia Tech +105
moronic accidental double play....GT +140
Arizona St +150
North Texas +248
South Carolina +200
Kansas +230
East Carolina +130

I hate betting Toledo, but Bowling Green is reeeally bad. As long as the fucking Amstutz doesn't throw the game, Toledo should win at home by 10-14. As I see it, that's the risk betting this one.

I think I hear my wife finally moving around upstairs. I'll write more late tonight, perhaps.

and I will very likely be on the ECU moneyline...

this season has been agonizing for us NC State guys...

Redbearde-

I read your posts from time to time. Very detailed. I like your thinking. May I request that as you pick your pics that you edit your original post in the thread so that you and your readers have a full understanding of your card. Sometimes I like to follow but the picks are all over the place. I notice you recap end of week but an in-game snapshot would be cool. I have been off the lines for a couple weeks but I plan to join you soon and try some small experimentation out. As always GL REDBEARDE!

BUCK

GL this week red. Tough year for the Wolfpack.

Then again...at least you're not a San Diego State fan. We lost 52-0 last week to TCU. Fucking embarrassing. We used to be a respectable team...giving tOSU a run for their money in the horseshoe...etc. I'm scared we might lose Division 1-A status at this rate. Makes me sick thinking about it.

BuckytheBadger said:
Redbearde-

I read your posts from time to time. Very detailed. I like your thinking. May I request that as you pick your pics that you edit your original post in the thread so that you and your readers have a full understanding of your card. Sometimes I like to follow but the picks are all over the place. I notice you recap end of week but an in-game snapshot would be cool. I have been off the lines for a couple weeks but I plan to join you soon and try some small experimentation out. As always GL REDBEARDE!

BUCK

That makes a lot of sense. I'll do it. Thanks.

Central Michigan -17 (+111) 2 units
Air Force -12.5 (+106) 2 units

Good teams with solid discipline versus shit teams. I'd expect to win at least one of these...and I honestly expect each to cover by at least a TD...hence the sold points.

NMSU -6.5 (-102)

Seems to me Utah St has quit. Even if not, I think they couldn't even begin to keep up with NMSU. We shall see.

Texas defense will stuff the aTm rush. Colt looks like he'll be playing. aTm will pass only to the Texas secondary. This has Longhorn blowout written all over it.

Only thing is the rivalry bit........and while aTm might get up a bit for this game, I don't think they have the athletes to keep up. I expect ugliness early and often.

Texas -14 (+109)

My writings are very slim this week...sorry bout that. Had a lot to do recently.

VIIIIIIIIIIIIRGINIA!!

me likes.

East Carolina +130

I wanted and expected more for this, but alas, it doesn't seem to be coming. My cousin GUARANTEED to me that the wolfpack would win today. I said why. He said, because everyone thinks we're going to lose.

I asked, "who's everyone?"

I'm still wondering besides ECU and NC St fans who the hell is going to notice this game is being played today....?

This game means a lot to ECU, and it doesn't mean a lick of shit to the wolfpack. I don't know what BS jive chuck is telling the guys, but I expect them to come out today yet again and commit stupid penalties on offense, fumble, and throw a couple interceptions. Pack should score a time or two, but so should the pirates, and ECU will have shorter fields. Stats ought to be about even in this game for yards gained, but with the shorter fields, ECU should have more points.

NCSU is only favored because of history and homefield. This is the definition of value. It may lose, but I think ECU has a better than 50/50 shot to win, so I gotta play it.

I haven't written much this week, and to all three people who read my threads, I'm sorry. Between the NBA and family turkey weekend, it's been a hectic time.

Good luck today, guys.

Back