Week 13 CFB plays and discussion

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Well, the streak came to an end last week when I had my first losing week (-$90) of the season in CFB. It's a shame that 1 game had such a large impact (Tulsa), but let's move on. As always, locks will come in during the week, early leans are below.

LOCKED IN:

Northern Illinois -3 (55/50)
Ball State -6x (65/50)
Ball State -6 (60/50)
Miami-FL +3x (165/150)
2H Miami-FL/Georgia Tech O20x (230/200)
Buffalo +4x (55/50)
U51 Miami-OH/Toledo (60/50)
U50 Fresno State/San Jose State (120/100)
2H Fresno State/San Jose State U23 (120/100)
Vanderbilt -3 (110/100)
U48 Eastern Michigan/Temple (110/100)
Colorado State +1x (110/100)
Boston College +2 (330/300)
Illy +3/Akron +3x/Mich St +22/Air Force +26x (100/300)
Pittsburgh +6 (220/200)
Texas Tech +7 (110/100)

As always, thoughts/impressions/inputs/advice/etc are welcome.

BOL to all!

Peace.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
nice hit on Noilly bro:smiley_acbe:

And you have the right lean on Ball St also IMHO... Loving this midweek lineup..:cheers:

nice hit on Noilly bro:smiley_acbe:

And you have the right lean on Ball St also IMHO... Loving this midweek lineup..:cheers:
Yeah, thinking about putting it in this evening as I am anticipating it going to 7x....thoughts?

Yeah, thinking about putting it in this evening as I am anticipating it going to 7x....thoughts?

Buy it to 6.5.. I don't think it moves as that is a big number to move off of but makes sense to lock it in tonight if you are sure thats your play.. I am planning to wheel it with a bunch of other shit and going to see where things lay in the morning... Ya know, kyle and I have debated this before.. He always gets better lines than I do but I also think there is value in waiting , establishing your final position after gathering gameday info (injuries, weather, further research, etc.) and then putting your play in.. Some times I miss half a point (if its key Ill buy it back), other times I gain a half a point.. To me it evens out.... Got nothing against the guys who stalk the early releases but that isn't my deal..... So my point is don't ever rush to get a line in if you still have some things you need to check out etc... Just my 2 cents bro... Keep doing whatever you are doing.. It is working:cheers:

Buy it to 6.5.. I don't think it moves as that is a big number to move off of but makes sense to lock it in tonight if you are sure thats your play.. I am planning to wheel it with a bunch of other shit and going to see where things lay in the morning... Ya know, kyle and I have debated this before.. He always gets better lines than I do but I also think there is value in waiting , establishing your final position after gathering gameday info (injuries, weather, further research, etc.) and then putting your play in.. Some times I miss half a point (if its key Ill buy it back), other times I gain a half a point.. To me it evens out.... Got nothing against the guys who stalk the early releases but that isn't my deal..... So my point is don't ever rush to get a line in if you still have some things you need to check out etc... Just my 2 cents bro... Keep doing whatever you are doing.. It is working:cheers:
Yeah bro, I hear you and appreciate your reasoning. I typically hold off unless it's a situation where I am pretty sure that there will be line movement and there isn't any major injury concerns. You are absolutely right though, in that there usually isn't that much movement I just get pissed when I hold off and then have to pay the extra juice to buy the x point or point. I buying it to 6x and hitting the sack. BOL to ya bro, peace.

Added Ball State to the card fellas. Also, started to clean up some of the leans for the remainder of the week.

GL tonight. Tried to get on the dog, but noone answered at my book...so I guess I'll pull for Ball St. since I'll be pissed if I would've won.:popcorn:

GL tonight. Tried to get on the dog, but noone answered at my book...so I guess I'll pull for Ball St. since I'll be pissed if I would've won.:popcorn:
:pillow::down2::box::eyes:...sorry I missed your call man, horrible headache the last couple of hours, missed the 2H play too! Anyway, I'll call you in the next couple of days, been in training, hectic days!

nice...

I'd like to fuck your avatar btw.... not sure I have ever made those thoughts clear..:shake:

Looks like splitsville in the early games, added total play in the night capper to the card fellas. See you in the morning, peace.

Big win with BC, added Pittsburgh to the card fellas...TT and UNLV most likely plays as well.

Back