Dogs: 14-7
Totals: 1-3
ML Parlay: 1-1
Overall: 40-34 +8.87units
SouthCar: 4-1

Gathering everything together

UK-4 (2.2 to win 2)

Last edited:
maybe I am a sucker. NIU has broke 17 points just once in their last 5 games. Harnish can't win this game with his arm. CMU is playing 3rd straight road game except, they are coming off a bye with long rest. LeFeveour is probable giving CMU an extra dimension but Brunner more than capable. NIU defense is overrated, last week was first offense they faced with a pulse and first good QB they've faced maybe all yr. If CMU is a good team, they win tonight heading into the showtown with Ball St next week........CMU ML (2 to win 3).

Last edited:
Brunner was impressive against IU and WMich. He understands the concept of getting the ball to your playmakers and letting them make plays. LeFeveour would be nice, but CMich is still the play if Brunner plays IMO for the reason you stated: Harnish can not keep up with the points Central Michigan's QBs are going to put on the board. Good Luck ETG.

Brunner was impressive against IU and WMich. He understands the concept of getting the ball to your playmakers and letting them make plays. LeFeveour would be nice, but CMich is still the play if Brunner plays IMO for the reason you stated: Harnish can not keep up with the points Central Michigan's QBs are going to put on the board. Good Luck ETG.
:shake:

Agree with everything you said, GL.

Here is out WK 11 went down

Buffalo -8 (2.2 to Win 2)
Ball St -9.5 (2.2 to Win 2)
TCU -2 (2.2 to Win 2)
Zona -38.5 (2.2 to Win 2)

UGA -11 (2.2 to Win 2)
SoCar -12 (2.2 to Win 2)
Bama -3 (2.2 to Win 2)
Okie St ML (2 to Win 2.4)
FSU -4 (2.2 to Win 2)

Updated record:

Favorites: 24-23
Dogs: 14-7
Totals: 1-3
ML Parlay: 1-1
Overall: 40-34 +8.87units
SouthCar: 4-1

Still not hitting Fav's like I want to. Tonight is my most free night of the week, hope to get some thoughts and games up

Gathering everything together

UK-4 (2.2 to win 2)

Vandy jumped out to that glorious 5-0 record for 1 reason and 1 reason only, turnovers. Their stats the whole yr on offense and defense have been ranked near the bottom of the SEC but they produced 15 turnovers during that 5-0 stretch and benefited from some big special teams plays. I wish SC could get another crack at these fuckers this week but anyway, since that 5-0 start, they've lost 4 straight and a large part of it is because they have produced only 5 turnovers in that span. Vandy has gone 5 straight games with 14 points or less. UK is gradually getting better on offense since inserting Cobb at QB but my play has a lot more to do with Vandy's troubles than it does UK's offensive turnaround. UK is still aiming for that 8-4 season which is doable while Vandy might not win another game this year and if they do, it'll prob be the Tennessee game. I like the home team, a lot

NCST +3.5 (2.2 to Win 2):

Decided against the ML because this game is going to be close no matter what, rather protect myself with over a field goal if it comes down to it. Wish we had a night game here in Carter Finley for this game but its alright. Posted this in VK's thread:

Pretty mad I layed off this team last week cause I feel like I have a real good read on them and missed a chance to cash a ticket. I thought they were better than Duke and they go out and win by 10 on the road. Wilson makes this offense go and Eugene + Brown is a nice 1-2 combo. Wake's last 2 games on the road also should add some confidence to Wolfpack backers (losses @ Miami and Maryland and scored 10 points combined). I think with NCST breaking the 4 game losing streak last week, they have something to build off of and finally some positive momentum going their way.. They might only be 3-6 SU but are 6-2 ATS and have covered 6 of their last 7...

Thanks guys

CMU, get ready to get bent over in a week.

Going to be a small card for me this week unless Bob comes through with some 2-3 point line moves. Not a whole lot out there that I like besides maybe 2-3 more games.

Ball State this year or Miami Oh circa Roethlisberger??

Interesting game. I think Miami Oh could of beaten Miami FL back then. I think Ball State can take out the entire ACC on any given day. Thing I notice is both have outstanding, outstanding offensive lines.

Ball State should be in the BCS. I mean them boys have as much right to gripe as Petey boy.

Utah vs. Ball State 1 game playoff, that would be entertainment would it not? All this +1 stuff is fixable folks, is really is.

Nothing is being diminished. You incorporate the bowl system into it. It's really that easy.

---Ball State - Utah play in some early bowl game a week or two after the season. Winner advances and plays in the Orange Bowl. That way the bowls are not looked down upon.

----On the bigger stage, you use all the BCS bowl games and use them in a playoff. So that would make two more games after the BCS games and the final nc game should have a permanent desination. Now two games isn't always necessary. That is an 8 team playoff and often 8 teams aren't worthy of nc discussion. I think just play it by necessary. If 2 undefeateds, no playoff. If 3 undefeateds or 3 1 loss, then use BCS bowl as playoff and plus one. Regular season not tainted. And bowls not tainted. Playoff exists. It really is that easy. :shake:

Thanks Hulla.... O-State: I will get to your post after I get home from work, my format here is terrible and I have a few thoughts about your post................My current leans for the night are Buffalo+3.5, VT +4.5, and the Under in the Wyoming game.. Trying to decide which games I want to play

UNLV/Wyoming UNDER 47 (2.2 to win 2):

Wyoming is inept on offense and they run the ball a lot. Starting QB is only a frosh so putting the ball in the air a lot is not part of the Wyoming strategy. I know, the last 7 meetings between these two teams has gone OVER but that is irrelevant to me here. Wyoming has gone under in 6 of their games this year, the 3 that did go over were because Wyoming gave up over 40points (Utah, TCU, BGSU). One game was not lined. Wyoming has the leading rusher in the MWC and they have the worst scoring offense in the nation (11.9ppg). UNLV QB Omar Clayton remains out and even though Clausen played well in the win last week, he again will be challenged by a gritty Wyoming defense and a lot of the work load will fall on RB Summers. I don't see both teams hitting scores in the 20's and I don't believe its a blowout of any sort. Think this is a 20-13 type game, maybe 24-13 which will still fall way under

Last edited:
would love to try and find a way to bet this game tonight but having some trouble and not going to force the issue. Anyone with strong thoughts on the game 2night?

Ville has better numbers yardage wise on O and D.

Ville rushes for 180 a game to UC's 120

Ville rush D 91 a game to UC's 111

60% of tickets being written on UC........home dogs on weeknights been $.

On the road UC gives up 377 ypg, Ville at home just 277 and only 66ypg on the ground.

Nice to go against a team that won as a SU road pup the week before, that is now a road favorite.

good thoughts aplous... I lean Ville at home, its just a matter of if I trust them or not. I would not lay the points with Cinci coming off the big OT win in Morgantown and think this is a FG game either way but don't have that good of a read on this Ville team.

I'd just watch the first H ETG and see if something opens up..

Nice hit on Buffalo .. That was a fun game to watch:cheers:

I watched some of their game last week and they looked like a team that has given up....that is the only thing keeping me off them big. Krap-thorpe is an awful coach it appears as well.....

Back