Week 12 ML DOGS

Looks like my targets are Duke, Illinois, Nebraska, Kansas, Wyoming, UAB, Colorado St, Hawaii

Just missed the cut: Ga St, MTSU, FIU, Ark St .... actually, kind of like Ark St

I've only got 1 the last two weeks. 1 is never good enough and it sure as hell won't be today - bring me the upsets!

Duke lost by 2 on a failed 2pt attempt late
Illinois lost by 2 in the final seconds
Nebraska lost by 1 in the final seconds
Kansas was a dud
Wyoming - if you don't know, you don't want to know, trust me it is painful
UAB never had a shot, just like all their other games vs P5 teams which is strange, not this game, but just how they never compete..
CSU not good, but not exactly awful
Hawaii, I don't know what they will do
Georgia State I think led by 17 maybe? they lost
MTSU won big
FIU lost big
Ark State lost in the final seconds after tying the game with like :30 left they let TxSt go down the field for what ended up being a short game winner

I'm thankful that most of those covered ATS, but I have to be honest, and I have said this before in this thread, I'm sure it is just me. I love trying to find the upsets and it is about the only thing that really gets me excited in betting these days, but it is a losing proposition. Pending Hawaii I lost 380 on teams that I bet to win that didn't.

I count 14 yesterday. 6 were double digit and two 20+. Georgia Tech has won twice this year as a 20 pt dog

I count 14 yesterday. 6 were double digit and two 20+. Georgia Tech has won twice this year as a 20 pt dog
Navy in the first game, UH in the last, and some great upsets in between. Nebraska would have made a huge difference for me, plus Duke, but Hawaii, VPI, and UMass (adjusted spread of +24.5) made me a godd bit of money.

Hawaii winning outright saved me. I finished up with a good day exclusively because of the results in the Utah-Ore and UNLV-Hawaii games. Nothing like waiting til the end! Good way to finish although everything that led up to that was frustrating. I try to not let upsets that I don't have bother me, but it still kind of does. Can't be on all of them is what I tell myself. I love upsets so much, I wish I could somehow be a part of all of them.

Hawaii winning outright saved me. I finished up with a good day exclusively because of the results in the Utah-Ore and UNLV-Hawaii games. Nothing like waiting til the end! Good way to finish although everything that led up to that was frustrating. I try to not let upsets that I don't have bother me, but it still kind of does. Can't be on all of them is what I tell myself. I love upsets so much, I wish I could somehow be a part of all of them.
I really felt cheated with those close losses by Duke and Neb, but that three-teamer that Hawaii closed out was a $1500 exclamation point to end the day!

This has been a bittersweet, waste of a year so far for me…fwiw….I do not remember a season where so many dogs, and big ones too, hit week in and week out all season. (Normally after the 5th or 6th week they stop winning) Looking back on it, I had my chances. Still a week to go.

:popcorn: :violin2:

Back