Week 12 discussion

great running game?? relax

155 ypg #1 ...5.1 ypc #1. what more do you want? dude can not anticipate for shit, the only reason he was ok last years was cause shanny basically cut the field in half for him. you cant coach that so get him all the coaches you want he will never win anything..

Was looking at team totals, and my book mistakenly had Detroit total at 20 and TB at 28.5. It's a local who uses lines from some central pool, so it might be out there for others too. Just a heads up. I took lions over for a chunk. Not sure if it will be canceled or not

Pitt/Cle Temp 25 Winds 24mph

KC/SD Temp 36 Winds 15mph

Denv/NE Temp 29 Winds 22mph

Nyg/Dall Temp 28l Winds 25-35mph

Vincent Jackson is going to have his way with the lions secondary.

Calvin is gonna be on Revis island.... Could spell trouble for the lions

Vincent Jackson is going to have his way with the lions secondary.

Calvin is gonna be on Revis island.... Could spell trouble for the lions

Nobody can single coverage Calvin, Revis better have some help or its going to be a long day for him.

You have to think the giants try to get the running game going more today. An Andre brown prop is on my radar.

Anyone in the Balt area? Wondering what weather is like there today. Take away the game @NE which was played in a monsoon and Jets giving up 28, 38, 37 and 49 on the road. Balt TT ov 21.5 on my radar

Baltimore weather

Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.

Nobody can single coverage Calvin, Revis better have some help or its going to be a long day for him.

this. Tampa has relied on the fact that they can single cover someone with Revis. Well, not today which is a MAJOR break from how they normally defend (if you can call it defense). this could throw off their entire scheme.

Stacy over 90.5 yards rushing -130... Hate laying so much juice

Vjax over 88.5 receiving -115

stacy prop looks good, id say unless rams fall behind early but it doesnt even matter fisher will keep running and bears run d is beyond pathetic.. gonna join you on that..

Brandon Lang

150 DIME
-MAX WAGER-
NFL MONEY MOVE
#4 IN A ROW
Arizona

BONUS PLAYS
75 DIME
3-TEAM TEASER
#2 IN A ROW
10pt. Stl, Balt, bucs

20 DIME
3-TEAM PARLAY
Clev, oak, Tb

Anyone in the Balt area? Wondering what weather is like there today. Take away the game @NE which was played in a monsoon and Jets giving up 28, 38, 37 and 49 on the road. Balt TT ov 21.5 on my radar

Im here, just drove by the stadium. It is cold. Like high 20's low 30's with gusty wind at times. But overall not that bad.

great running gm. garcon a big time wr, reed a up and coming tight end. it not the pieces fault that this dude is incapable of anticipating a throw and making it before his wrs come out of their breaks.. he holds it too long and the odd times he actually does get the ball out on time it rarely accurate..

This. He will get multiple coaches and gm's fired before his career is over. See Mike Vick..

Mort just said the Raiders will likely let Mcgloin be the qb for the rest of the season. Hate to say I told you so, but that was blatantly obvious that Pryor was not the answer. :shake:

bb12.png

BIG injury news in Cleveland

Gerry Dulac<s>@</s>gerrydulac<small class="time">17m</small>LaMarr Woodley, Brett Keisel inactive and will not play vs Browns.

is houston 10.5 points better than anyone, pats will score at least 24.5 won't they,love the stacey prop,dallas should beat nyg,

Similar thoughts on Houston BJ. I really want to take Jax and the pts but that is risky too. Probably best just to stay away from that game.

thanks for the weather updates. gonna roll with Bal TT over 21.5. think both teams can score a bit and like Balt -3.5, but the TT is best play in the game.

Who the hell is playing Hou? Line up to 10.5 now. Don't know how anybody can trust that team regardless of their opponent. Shit, I even passed on them in my survivor pool.

Who the hell is playing Hou? Line up to 10.5 now. Don't know how anybody can trust that team regardless of their opponent. Shit, I even passed on them in my survivor pool.

i dunno..same shit happened last week before they got whipped by oak.. someone losing a ton on these guys..

reading the houston line tells me they win by 15+. I teased them down. logically it makes little sense but just how that line never moved even with a ton of sharp action on Jax, and now is moving up...says Houston wins big

reading the houston line tells me they win by 15+. I teased them down. logically it makes little sense but just how that line never moved even with a ton of sharp action on Jax, and now is moving up...says Houston wins big
Sharp action on Jax is a phrase I thought I'd never hear haha

Balt -1/2 2H. Geno Smith is 2/7 21 yds in the 1H and has looked that bad. Balt moving the ball pretty well and won't get held to fg's all game. Even if they do, fg's may be enough to cash.

Please elaborate, what does strongest line mean?

Baylor was a 'strong line' yesterday too. Means very little most of the time but can mean a lot in certain situations.

Basically why the hell are Houston favored by 10 when they suck balls.

Det -6 2H. But not for a Stafford blunder at the end of the 1H, this would be at least a 7 pt Det lead at the half. I already have TB +9, so this is a bit of a hedge, but I just dont see Stafford throwing 2 picks in the 2H and Det is usually a good 2H team.

we took a seriously crappy beat with that stacy prop,, dude had 87 yards right after half then goes down not to be seen again, then cunningham comes in and goes for freaking 109! guess that a risk of props? i rarely do them but lately 1 of you guys has brought one to my attention that fits exactly how i have the gm capped and they been great, this one was certainly no different sans the injury..

Back