378Washington-11½
10:30 PM
331UCLA+14
332Oregon-14
10:30 PM
367USC-3
368Utah+3
Nov 22 Sun 2020- NCAA Football Game

Liking Alabama........but will 2 week layoff make them rusty? 1q , 1q over , 1H , 1H over , 1H TT over, full game , maybe full game TT over

Clemson too.....they gotta smashed opponents to impress the voting committee......TT over

Liberty game and over.....TT over too

Buffalo TT over

BYU 1half and full game

Boise st..........what happened to Hawaii? Thought their QB was pretty good when he was backup last year.....

Maryland.....little Tua

Florida over and TT over.....

UTSA.....they manhandled UTEP......someone said south miss is fade material......

First glance not sure how you don’t take iowa. Psu season is over. Not sure how motivated these kids will be

okie state + sanders and Hubbard should be good enough to keep this close

Have 10 plays locked in so far (actually 9 now that La Tech got canceled)...

Thinking about 3 more plays that will most likely come from the following...

Team Total Overs - Alabama, Clemson, Florida, BYU
Game Overs - Liberty v NCSU, Alabama vs Kentucky
1H Plays - BYU, Alabama

If you could only pick 3, which 3 and why?

Thanks!

First glance not sure how you don’t take iowa. Psu season is over. Not sure how motivated these kids will be

okie state + sanders and Hubbard should be good enough to keep this close

iowa looks like a team that much better than their record when I watch them play. Pen st looks like a team who wasn’t thrilled they had a season, mf’ers can’t even tackle, embarrassing the lack of effort they giving Franklin who I always liked. They should all have their free rides pulled and meal ticket ripped up in lunch line! Lol

With you on okie lite, I feel like they the better team.

Took Libery v NCSU O66 and Alabama v Kentucky O59 so far at BOL as my BM money is still tied up in political futures..

liberty has now seen a legit rushing attack and they faired very well. If ncst had Leary this be tough, as is I’m not sure I like the over, what if they play the way they did vs Hokies and attempted to shorten the game and limit possessions? I prefer liberty money line to over,

liberty has now seen a legit rushing attack and they faired very well. If ncst had Leary this be tough, as is I’m not sure I like the over, what if they play the way they did vs Hokies and attempted to shorten the game and limit possessions? I prefer liberty money line to over,
I think Hockman has settled in pretty nicely after a shaky start as I see this one in the 38-34 range either way.

I think Hockman has settled in pretty nicely after a shaky start as I see this one in the 38-34 range either way.

yea I’d agree he has starting looking better, I dunno how big a climb but I agree it pretty likely both reach 30s. It could certainly go over, I think it a pretty good number tho, 34-31, 30-31, 34-30, I think all those are as likely as it being both at 35+ Like vs vtech. There gonna be scoring no doubt, and I Been raving bout Wolfpack play calling all year. I just think I like the liberty side better (after being total opposite liking the over more at Hokies, was wrong there but still cashed). I don’t think ncst d can deal real well w mobile qbs so I fully expect Willis and co to do their thing. Just wonder if they slow it down like they did vs tech to try and keep d fresh? Or if ncst really tried to impose those 2 rbs who both talented but sometimes big part of gameplan, sometime not. I don’t know answers there so while no way would I be against you on over I think I prefer playing liberty. Hope they both cash!! I’d kill to see liberty vs coastal undefeated at end of year!!

Anyone else surprised by the ok state line? I guess if you think about it 7 isn‘t much in a game that‘s super high-scoring...but this ok state D is way different, way better than the ones in years past

So umm, I didn’t see one already started, if I missed it please go ahead and join them, but I gots stuff fo discuss!! lol

Ok so is Temple still decimated? I still see long list of covid the questionable another week. All their QBs hurt. It strange having to lay anything w Ecu but they play hard and Owls gotta be losing any mojo
for this season unless they get bunch of guys back and that motivates them? So need to keep a eye in that if anyone hears anything?!

I don’t know how ya don’t play coastal Carolina and I’m mr always wanna play the dog, I just don’t think dog right side here in any way. Coastal has had to face the way tougher and more rugged of these 2 amd I don’t think there any argument there? Coastal been getting whipped by this app st long enough, I feel like they match up great here and the experience of tougher closer games will help imo, I also see App St qb is banged up but I’m assuming he playing, if not added bonus.

they moved the trees total up some (we all know I like those), think they moved up cause wazzu tho and put around their previous lines, little concerned neither team plays fast so lower possessions than id like for 64 total but I expect both offense to be very efficient and gain big chunks on lots of plays. Gotta lean over and think I’ll be able to sell myself on it by next time I look..

Ok ive talked enough so everyone else jump in.

oh and I do love Pitt +3, talk bout later.

Maybe @B.A.R. or someone can add your post to the already existing thread...

yea I’d agree he has starting looking better, I dunno how big a climb but I agree it pretty likely both reach 30s. It could certainly go over, I think it a pretty good number tho, 34-31, 30-31, 34-30, I think all those are as likely as it being both at 35+ Like vs vtech. There gonna be scoring no doubt, and I Been raving bout Wolfpack play calling all year. I just think I like the liberty side better (after being total opposite liking the over more at Hokies, was wrong there but still cashed). I don’t think ncst d can deal real well w mobile qbs so I fully expect Willis and co to do their thing. Just wonder if they slow it down like they did vs tech to try and keep d fresh? Or if ncst really tried to impose those 2 rbs who both talented but sometimes big part of gameplan, sometime not. I don’t know answers there so while no way would I be against you on over I think I prefer playing liberty. Hope they both cash!! I’d kill to see liberty vs coastal undefeated at end of year!!

I have to root for the future Tennessee Volunteers coach, Reverend Danny Hugh Freeze Jr. Reckon I will throw a ML wager on them.

Anyone else surprised by the ok state line? I guess if you think about it 7 isn‘t much in a game that‘s super high-scoring...but this ok state D is way different, way better than the ones in years past

I leaned okie lite but think Tahoe talked me off. I am a sucker for dogs with the better d and I think will have the much better rushing day (assuming brown plays, he be a big loss since he been better than chubba quite often). I don’t trust either qb which makes it a scary bet either way. Sanders been known to be a freaking turnover machine at times In the past, that wouldn’t be goood, I don’t like rattler so can’t see myself laying a td. Prob just a pass unless something really sells me on okie lite cause that only side I could play.

at what point trees overs gonna get to high to play? Them and wazzu don’t exactly go close to as fast you would want for this number but they are gonna get big chunk plays all night against those defenses. Gonna come down to red zone and ideally one team getting behind early and has to take more risk.

Is it fair to question that books or somebody well respected has a opinion on VeTech that simply ain’t right? I assume whoever it is that keeps playing them ain’t bout to give in now, I feel like that a bad mistake tho cause I just don’t get it? I suppose Hokies will win one these at one point but I don’t think pitt a great matchup for them, I know Travis got them for one big run early but I don’t think hooker gonna have a lot of success trying to be a one man band vs this front 7? Pickett bavk and while even with him the Pitt offense nothing special. Hokies have given up 30ish to plenty of not special. Total alone screams hooker in for a tough day, wI was considering under but that really low number for tech and panthers who have played to a lot of overs in mysterious ways. Pitt all day for me unless someone got a great reason to stay away?

I want dogs on my card, I really do but I keep adding favs! Coastal Carolina is gonna put it on app st imo. Cincy in statement mode and don’t think ucf has enough on defense to stand in their way. It temple still has all the covid shit going on amd no QB to speak off how can ya not back a scrappy ecu gane who gotta be jacked thinking this a very winnable game for them. Crazy thinking of them as favs but think they really should be laying at least a td here.

Are we just gonna figure Cal for scoring 10 points cause the 9am Sunday start against a team who had played a game and they wernt sure they were playing? I suppose I could but 10 freaking points vs ucla? And that came off a blocked punt and short field thanks to d! Garbers was freaking awful and they had no running game! Now they favs against a beaver team that should have really beat udub if not for a awful call by ref. Can beavers move the ball? I know cal d a strength and they should limit Jefferson then what? The under 49 has some appeal to me here. Just not sure we see many explosive plays here. They played a 21-17 game last year when beavers had weapons.

Ok so is Temple still decimated? I still see long list of covid the questionable another week. All their QBs hurt. It strange having to lay anything w Ecu but they play hard and Owls gotta be losing any mojo
for this season unless they get bunch of guys back and that motivates them? So need to keep a eye in that if anyone hears anything?!

I heard on VSIN that Russo supposedly was close last week but couldn't return. So I don't know if that means he is potentially that much closer to returning this week? Temple opened -3 at Circa.

I don’t know how ya don’t play coastal Carolina and I’m mr always wanna play the dog, I just don’t think dog right side here in any way. Coastal has had to face the way tougher and more rugged of these 2 amd I don’t think there any argument there? Coastal been getting whipped by this app st long enough, I feel like they match up great here and the experience of tougher closer games will help imo, I also see App St qb is banged up but I’m assuming he playing, if not added bonus.

I've yet to see any injury report, but did see QB Thomas leave the GaState game and he was down on the sideline for an extended period of time leading me to believe at the time it was a somewhat serious injury.

App State has not been playing good football the last 3 weeks. They are capable of playing much better than that...not sure what is wrong with them.

I heard on VSIN that Russo supposedly was close last week but couldn't return. So I don't know if that means he is potentially that much closer to returning this week? Temple opened -3 at Circa.

i read Russo was out previous 2 for shoulder but is now in the covid protocol and won’t play, which would explain the flip. Owls can’t catch a break.

kinda unusual we see teams play twice outside conf championship isn’t it? Troy and mtsu having a rematch? I think mtsu offense has improved quite a bit from that 47-14 beat down. The spread 10 points higher for obvious reasons but the total is actually a full touchdown lower! I find that odd, I believe O’hara has absolutely been improving so I’d expect mtsu to hang more points this time. I think there be a lot of throwing here (well O’Hara will take off on plenty of drop backs but lot of called passes). Unless there weather issues I don’t get why this total would be set lower when they hit 61 last time and I really believe mtsu will contribute more this time around.

kinda unusual we see teams play twice outside conf championship isn’t it? Troy and mtsu having a rematch? I think mtsu offense has improved quite a bit from that 47-14 beat down. The spread 10 points higher for obvious reasons but the total is actually a full touchdown lower! I find that odd, I believe O’hara has absolutely been improving so I’d expect mtsu to hang more points this time. I think there be a lot of throwing here (well O’Hara will take off on plenty of drop backs but lot of called passes). Unless there weather issues I don’t get why this total would be set lower when they hit 61 last time and I really believe mtsu will contribute more this time around.

I agree MTSU is better than they were the first time around when they were just flat out awful to start the season. Troy has become more unpredictable as the season has wore on, I think their only TD vs GaSo was a pick-six!

I agree MTSU is better than they were the first time around when they were just flat out awful to start the season. Troy has become more unpredictable as the season has wore on, I think their only TD vs GaSo was a pick-six!

this might turn out to be a dog I like, it will either be them or over just gotta figure out which.

Ga southern injury list so damn long. I’d like to take a longer look at the as dogs to army but shit they playing without a lot of guys!

Ga southern injury list so damn long. I’d like to take a longer look at the as dogs to army but shit they playing without a lot of guys!

Only one I know off top of my head is RB King, but they got RB Kennedy back at the same time. And they have some reserve guy they seem comfortable with so i wouldn't let RB injury bother you.

I don't know about that game. I want to learn more about it.

North Texas hasn't played since October 17th!

North Texas - Rice....I like this game! Don't know which side, but I like me some Mean Green vs Owls!

North Texas hasn't played since October 17th!

North Texas - Rice....I like this game! Don't know which side, but I like me some Mean Green vs Owls!

rice was a team I played quite a bit last year catching points. Been more hesitant with them being small favs and not playing any damn games. I thought their defense was good enough to compete in this conf, I’d did show up vs southern miss, I still worry about the offense but I think most anyone can score on mean green. This line actually feels light to me but just so hard to get read on rice with so few games, I know they can play d, they brought a lot back from last year solid unit, think the mtsu game was just a matter of mtsu playing 6-7 games before rice got to play one. NT has few more games under their belt but they been doing lot of sitting around of late as well. All things being equal I think rice should be closer to a td fav here but we know nothing equal this year.

WKU averaging 12.4 ppg their last 7 games.

Last week FAU was averaging 16 ppg in their 4 games prior to playing FIU.

FAU scored 38 on FIU and looked pretty easy doing it. FAU just beat WKU 10-6.

Man FIU is badddddd

I think the Clemson line is too high. Still tons of injuries for Clemson. Team is still at least 10 points below normal because of the injuries. Do y'all realize Clemson started the Notre Dame game without four defensive starters (SLB, MLB, DT, DE, though the DE was out for targeting from prior game and played in 2H) and lost six of the guys who did start (2 S, 2 CB, DT, DE)? Also lost the RG during the game, and QB Uiagelelei was playing with a shoulder injury against Notre Dame (as well as against BC). MLB Skalski is definitely out v. FSU; unsure about DT Davis and SLB Jones, haven't heard anything about the others. Still have injuries at receiver. Trevor Lawrence, however, will start. Game should go over.

I'm looking at Indiana and Nevada. Anyone with thoughts/info on them?

Last edited:
WKU averaging 12.4 ppg their last 7 games.

Last week FAU was averaging 16 ppg in their 4 games prior to playing FIU.

FAU scored 38 on FIU and looked pretty easy doing it. FAU just beat WKU 10-6.

Man FIU is badddddd

at least last year Wku played some very good defense at times. This year that defense has been middling at best until the last few games. Their offense still a hot freaking mess, that why I played southern miss last week, I thought they score little more and certainly didn’t expect wku offense to run away from any number they could hang, Shame it was only the 1 td they could muster.

Wku qb careful with the ball, runs ok, but he so conservative. They rarely push 20 and that against lot of bad defenses! Just Dunno how to lay points w them? Although I will say I got 7.5 with s.miss, I think they better than fiu so might be some line value on Wku side?? No matter what this gonna be a shit show! If you made me touch this I’d play under, something like 23-14 or some shit. Maybe worse unless defense and special teams do lot of helping?

I think the Clemson line is too high. Still tons of injuries for Clemson. Team is still at least 10 points below normal because of the injuries. Do y'all realize Clemson started the Notre Dame game without four defensive starters (SLB, MLB, DT, DE, though the DE was out for targeting from prior game and played in 2H) and lost six of the guys who did start (2 S, 2 CB, DT, DE)? Also lost the RG during the game, and QB Uiagelelei was playing with a shoulder injury against Notre Dame (as well as against BC). MLB Skalski is definitely out v. FSU; unsure about DT Davis and SLB Jones, haven't heard anything about the others. Still have injuries at receiver. Trevor Lawrence, however, will start. Game should go over.

I'm looking at Indiana and Nevada. Anyone with thoughts/info on them?

Thanks for Clemson updates. I saw the line blasted through 5 TDs and I was like, wow. I was not fully away of the injuries they suffered vs ND. Good bye week then, have to assume some of them are in better shape now?

Indiana is going to struggle at the LOS on both sides. Think we see a better game than last year. I would bet it is either close for a bit early, or they come back some late. They should be able to throw and might find just enough success running. Going to be hard for their D to get stops though.

Nevada has had a super easy road to 4-0 so I worry about them facing a better D. SD St offense, once again, is pretty bad unless they can just hand it off repeatedly, which they might be able to do vs Nevada. Not sure SD St D is actually as good as they appeared to look vs Hawaii, but they are better than Nevada has seen to date.

Thanks for Clemson updates. I saw the line blasted through 5 TDs and I was like, wow. I was not fully away of the injuries they suffered vs ND. Good bye week then, have to assume some of them are in better shape now?
Everyone except Skalski and Ladson (WR) is on the official depth chart released this week, but I wouldn't count on Davis or Jones playing. At least a couple of the other guys had concussions and should be back. Some of them I don't even know what the injuries were/are.

Last edited:
Indiana is going to struggle at the LOS on both sides. Think we see a better game than last year. I would bet it is either close for a bit early, or they come back some late. They should be able to throw and might find just enough success running. Going to be hard for their D to get stops though.
What did you think of IU's chances against Ohioo State in 2015?

I ask because 4-0 teams getting 20+ are 6-0 ATS since 1980, covering every game by at least 14.5 points. I came across this fact when capping Clemson/Cuse 2 years ago. Of course, Cuse covered easily. Before that, Ohio State/Indiana 2015 was the last time this had occurred, and IU covered easily as +22.5, losing 34-27.

What did you think of IU's chances against Ohioo State in 2015?

I ask because 4-0 teams getting 20+ are 6-0 ATS since 1980, covering every game by at least 14.5 points. I came across this fact when capping Clemson/Cuse 2 years ago. Of course, Cuse covered easily. Before that, Ohio State/Indiana 2015 was the last time this had occurred, and IU covered easily as +22.5, losing 34-27.

That is a great angle! I did bet Indiana v OSU in 2015, but lost on the Over in that one.

So prior to 2018, we have the 2015 IU OSU game, do you remember what the other 4 were?

I've heard a fair amount about how "Oklahoma leads the Big Xll in sacks" with 26 - which is true, but they have done so in 7 games. Oklahoma State has 22 in 6 games...so the sacks per game 3.71 - 3.67 are the same. Interesting, both teams had 6 sacks vs Texas. OU had 9 vs KU while OSU only had 6 vs Jayhawks.

Everyone except Skalski is on the official depth chart released this week, but I wouldn't count on Davis or Jones playing. At least a couple of the other guys had concussions and should be back. Some of them I don't even know what the injuries were/are.
Dont think it matters. FSU offense cant stop stepping on their own dicks. Nole TT under looks like a solid play.

OSU also has a scoring problem, just 16 offensive TDs through 6 games, compared to their previous seasons through 6 games they average about 30. OU has scored 40 TDs in 7 games.

That is a great angle! I did bet Indiana v OSU in 2015, but lost on the Over in that one.

So prior to 2018, we have the 2015 IU OSU game, do you remember what the other 4 were?
Okla St v Neb 1983
Kan @ Colo 1995
NCSU @ Clem 2000
Ariz @ Ore 2014
Ind v Ohio St 2015
Clem v Syr 2018

Back