Week 12 card

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Another good week last week and look to continue things this week. Got off to a good start last night (+$400). Have a couple of plays locked in and am considering several others.

Locked in:

Ball State -6x 100
Akron +7x 100
Oregon -11x 110
Arizona +4x (2H) 230
UNDER 67 Oregon/Arizona 100
UNDER 69x North Texas/Arkansas State 100
Eastern Michigan +14x 100
UNDER 66 Easter Michigan/Central Michigan 110
UNDER 49 Pitt/Rutgers 100
Connecticut -20 100 (tailing G-Man)
Connecticut -7 (2H) 125
UNDER 21x Ohio State/Michigan (2H) 100
Florida State -3 (2H) 115
Missouri -7 100
Missouri -4 (2H) 100
LSU -19x (hope I didn't wait too long) 110
LSU -10 (2H) 0
Wisconsin -13x 110
Wisconsin -7 (2H) 100
Penn State -3 110
Kansas -10x (2H) 100
Oklahoma State -14 100
West Virginia -6 110
UNDER 30 (2H) West Virginia/Cininnati 100
UNDER 66x Oklahoma/Texas Tech 100

If anyone has a strong play worth bringing to my attention it certainly would be appreciated (thanks Vegas last week = Rutgers).

Peace and GL to all!

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Mags. I just don't understand that Mizzou line. Mizzou should score at least 45 pts on the weak Cats defense. I'll be on it with you..just don't understand it.

Fanatic - what's up bro? I will check out those games, thanks bro! Regarding Oregon, I'm most likely going to plat the Ducks. Right now, my service has 12x and I've seen 12 in other places so I'm hoping that I get better value but don't want to wait too long and see it go to 13...playing this little game that drives me crazy!

Hutch - my thoughts are that the line is this low for 2 reasons...K-State can throw some points on the board as well (avg 36 ppg) and they are also pretty strong at home (4-1). However, I also think the line will go up and the even 7 is pretty good value. then again, what the hell do I know! GL on your plays!

Haha Im In The Same Boat. Im As Well Gonna Sit Back And Wait For Movement But I Will Be On Oregon First Half And Game. Ill Have A Big Write-up In The Next Day :cheers:

Fanatic - like the Tulsa game (added it to the leans) but have decided to stay away from Navy only because with them giving up sooooo many points/game on defense 2 TD+ scares me. Just my 2 cents...GL with the plays though bro!

Mags, i am with you on mizzou.

take alook at clemson over bc, bc was missing their 2 starting linebackers and starting safety and maryland picked them apart. lookslike the 2 lb's will be out again, not sure about the safety, need to look at clemson some more but from what i have read, they seem to be in a groove and are at home, playing for a better bowl game. thoughts ?

Cashman - yeah, probably should have put them (Clemson) down as a lean but I am hesitant because I wrote off MD a couple of weeks ago and they fucked me hard last week against BC. I need to look into how they are playing on the road (MD) as Clemson is certainly the far better team (when they play to their capability).

Mags - Liking the Mizzou play. What are your thoughts on Ball St? Toledo's offense with Opelt at the helm and Parmele running the ball can be scary against MAC opponents. Opelt is averaging roughly 200 yards/game thru the air (11 TDs 6 INTs), while Parmele already has 1300 yards rushing (5.6 ypc) & 13 TDs, 150 yards receiving & 1 TD, and oh yeah...the kid returns kicks too, averaging nearly 30 yards per return, with 1 TD on the season. I haven't seen Ball St this year, so I can't really comment on them...but I can say that this Toledo offense has really found its rhythm the last 3 weeks, averaging 55 points/game (all three games against MAC opponents). Essentially, they're the hottest team in the MAC right now. Just giving you some food for thought bro!

GL this week!

Aztec - while I can not argue with any points that you make I'm not sure that you looked at the entire picture. Ball State averages over 31 ppg AND gives up 12 ppg LESS than Toledo. Sure, this game can certainly go either way but playing at home and Toledo's horrible road record (0-3) I'll take the home team for a unit ($100).

Good health:)

Nice call with Ball State Ronny. Of course I was away from the puter most of the day and with little research took the stressful under lol.

Chin - I thought you were calling? Talk to ya in the AM.

$500 week and it's Tuesday, let's keep it rolling boys and girls:)

Oak Town - I'm really not that concerned. I know a number of people have the "look ahead" week mentality which tells me that alone is keeping the line from moving (certainly not the only reason but surely one of them). I still see 7 as a value play, if it's wrong so be it, but I certainly wouldn't be betting the other way! GL this week.

Oak Town - thanks bro, GL to you as well.

added...Akron to the card....still considering the UNDER in this one as well.

There we go, 2-0 for the week in college, 2-0 in the NFL and I hit my 1st NCAAB game of the year too (Rhode Island). $700 week to this point.

See ya tomorrow boys and girls:)

added...UNDER in the "other game" tonight. My head hurts, done crunching numbers until the other "leans" for Saturday, cards tomorrow night. GL to everyone tonight and tomorrow.

added...West Virginia to the card...head was feeling better getting the 6 rather than the 6x(LOL).

I like your unders tonight Mags, but gotta disagree on Oregon. Double digit home doggy, during the week and everyone all over Oregon and...line moving the other way.

Good luck on the totals, but gotta wish ya health on the side.:cheers:

Alright Chin, I figured you were on the other side in that one (with your little head trash with the weekly home doggy). Not sure if you called but I just got back from the gym and my phone is dead.

GL and good health.

Peace.

added...Arizona +4x (2h) to the card.

What a shame = Dixon, bet or no bet, the kid had the heisman.

like the total addition. Wondering if you had thoughts on oregon state at washington state and/or usm at utep ?

Vegas - I definitely lean to Oregon State with the only concern being their terrible road record (1-3 I think). Other game, no real feel...UTEP with a gun to my head. Not really sure if this helps but there you go.

Interested in Oregon State-WSU thoughts as well

They way I see it, it's close to a no play but I see some value on Oregon State money line.

WSU has come on last 3 games vs. UCLA, Cal, and Stanford. Before that their defense was god awful, especially pass defense. I don't take stock in UCLA win, the 3 point Cal loss should of been worse as Cal had 2 more turnovers and outgained WSU by over 100 yards, and Stanford has an inept offense so it was a good matchup.
WSU has an exceptional pass offense without a run game.

Oregon State has come on late as well. The difference in the game IMO comes down to the fact that Oregon State has the better defense and will be able to pound it 30 times with Evanson Bernard and dominate the
ball. There is no question in my mind that WSU will be one dimensional with their poor run game going against the nations best rush defense. OSU will be more balanced. I believe Oregon State has settled down on their qb problems from earlier, and will be able to move through the air opportunistically against this pourus pass D. I always take defense and running game late in the season. Some concern the game is in Wazzou and that Oregon State is 104th nationally in sacks allowed. Honestly a small bet for me.

O-State - yeah, I'm thinking right along the same line as you. Certainly agree with all of your points bro!

added Uconn to the card.

Have to watch the board here as several of my locked plays are moving against me...PSU, WVU, etc).

Let's have a great day fellas!

Not too bad of a day (10-6-1). Had a couple of bets that I def should have won but you have to take those with the ones you get lucky with. Add in MNF and my first college hoops play it is a +$865 week for me to this point. A few select NFL games tomorrow to wrap things up.

See everyone in the NFL forum tomorrow.

Peace.

Back