Week 11 Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
****UNDERDOG PLAY OF THE WEEK*****

TEMPLE +35.5.....Yes I bet on Temple and as a matter of fact I have the balls to make it my U.P.O.W

LOUISVILLE -4.....The train keeps rolling to the BCS Championship game now

ARKANSAS-4.....Running game is too much for anyone and their defense is playing too good right now. Also 4 starters on Tennessee were arrested on Saturday night which could mean suspensions for this week, who knows.

NAVY-13

THEE OHIO STATE -22.....Bounce back game and dress rehearsal for Michigan

TEXAS-16.....Looks too easy,gift me please, I beleive in Colt and finally I am a Mack Brown believer as well

USC-7

BOISE ST-13

NEBRASKA-1

FSU-7

WASHINGTON-19

HOUSTON-3

ND-10

Last edited:
I dont think of any of those guys were starters execpt foster. The other 2 were special teamers. Still not sure if they will be out, or if coker will be back. But i like arky here as well.. esp if ainge is out

Thoughts on that BYU line, little too high for me right now.. I would play at -17, not sure right now..

Would like your thoughts on:

Houston - Im considering this game as well.. Got a chance to watch that SMU-UAB game and I thought SMU should of lost that damn game...anyway thats just sour grapes because I lost that bet..Bottom line is that Houston just beat a very good Tulsa team and I think this line is low..
Boise - Thought about it, not impressed with SJSU, its good what they are doing over there but they are not ready to compete with the big boys yet, atleast imo..
FSU - Not sure what to think here. No matter what I think about Wake, they do only have 1 loss..

Houston..... revenge big time for last years upset win as a DD dog. SMU is really a shitty team and to lay less than a TD is huge value here. SMU also has a horrible pass defense something like 70-75 in the nation and Kolb should be able to carve up that defense with ease. 35-10 Houston.

Boise....anytime I can get Boise under 2 TDs against a clearly inferior opponenet I will bite. Also you have amotivational factor here. BCS bound. They shoudl roll here again this week despite playing on green.
BSU 41 SJSU 7

FSU.... Lee is clearly the better choice for the seminole offense. That line is complete shit and Lee gives them a shot to either run for a first or toss the bomb for a TD when under pressure and scarmbling out of the pocket. Also is the motivation factor. One more win means bowl eligibility. @ home FSU should return to old form after last weeks beatdown they gave.
FSU 31 WF 14.

Back