**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

I think there's some room for interest rates to go up a little bit, so no I'm not too worried, at least for the next 5-6 months. Just saw a brief correction last month, which has been rebounded from nicely. Think we run fairly flat short term, trending higher intermediate term.
:shake:

Cardinals D is awfully impressive. Funny how Arians is an O guy yet always seems to get a pretty good D as a compliment. .

AZ is a legit SB contender, esp if they get to play at home the rest of the way.

Agree...I was going to take a longshot future with them winning the SB but then they suffered those defensive injuries pre-season and I passed.....would love that ticket now

I just purchased gpro, aa, lng, sbny and tsla. My wife's photog business had some funds sitting there that we don't need for anything so that's what we put them in at my guy's recommendation. gpro was one I insisted on, we have a friend pretty high up in the company and I think their future is bright.

I needed that Eagles TD on punt block to win fantasy... going to lose by 0.08 now unless someone gets credited for an extra yard or something

I just purchased gpro, aa, lng, sbny and tsla. My wife's photog business had some funds sitting there that we don't need for anything so that's what we put them in at my guy's recommendation. gpro was one I insisted on, we have a friend pretty high up in the company and I think their future is bright.
check out NXPI. they are heavily involved in Apple Pay. I would not buy Apple right now tbh. what's next for them? they are priced to perfection right now IMO.

I have owned LNG since it was $7 per share. it's treated me very well. you will be glad you own it over the next 5 years I believe.

I might even be + for the year through today. had some awful weeks earlier this season including one where I think I lost over 16 units.

check out NXPI. they are heavily involved in Apple Pay. I would not buy Apple right now tbh. what's next for them? they are priced to perfection right now IMO.

I have owned LNG since it was $7 per share. it's treated me very well. you will be glad you own it over the next 5 years I believe.

Good to hear, I was late to the party but as you said, it's still got potential. Thanks for NXPI, I will do some research.

Wasn't there a 60 minutes feature on Go Pro recently? I agree they look very interesting.

Wasn't there a 60 minutes feature on Go Pro recently? I agree they look very interesting.

Yes. My friend's wife(my friend too I guess) has worked for them since their infancy. She travels non-stop as a sales, regional manager. The company is rolling and I think they have the potential to continue that trend. I wanted to get in on the open but I was just a bit conservative and didn't get in until 75.

Haha graphic comes up: Alcorn St HC has a 32-66 record in 4 years. ESPNU announcer "he's done a good job at Alcorn St"

Back