**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

Why would Rodgers use a condom?
she insists when he's out of town
tumblr_my2erxVGg71rgahtro6_500.gif

Any of you guys golf? Any good?

A neighbor/friend asked me if I wanted to go play about 10 yrs ago, I had some old irons and persimmons that my grandpa gave me years prior. I played a little in grad school but sucked and never carried a handicap. I established a handicap about 9 years ago and it was a 24. Got it to 18 within a few years but it stayed there forever. Finally shortened my back-swing and practiced my chipping and putting a lot and got it down to 13 this summer. Shooting for single digits next year.

A neighbor/friend asked me if I wanted to go play about 10 yrs ago, I had some old irons and persimmons that my grandpa gave me years prior. I played a little in grad school but sucked and never carried a handicap. I established a handicap about 9 years ago and it was a 24. Got it to 18 within a few years but it stayed there forever. Finally shortened my back-swing and practiced my chipping and putting a lot and got it down to 13 this summer. Shooting for single digits next year.
that's great

that's great

I'm hooked. My 10 year old is now interested and we're playing a bit together. Just got him signed up for lessons at an indoor facility this winter and I'm ordering a bigmoss putting green for the basement so we can practice together. When the bug bites, it bites hard.

and people wonder why NFL players go broke. dumb fuck all he had to do was answer a couple questions and now he's gonna get fined $100k or more.

Back