**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

texas cbb is 28.5 on bookmaker and my local is giving me 17

scoresandodds is all kinds of messed up (UCLA game is flipped too)... I put in a couple with my guy that were 10-15 points off. Been that way now since Friday. Quit playing any of the screwed up lines through my guy as I don't want him pissed (and he's now aware of the problem)

scoresandodds is all kinds of messed up (UCLA game is flipped too)... I put in a couple with my guy that were 10-15 points off. Been that way now since Friday. Quit playing any of the screwed up lines through my guy as I don't want him pissed (and he's now aware of the problem)

i mentioned it to him and he said he would stick with it

775​
Coastal Carolina
776​
UCLA

<tbody>
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor borderLeftNoColor"]
+16 (-115) <input type="checkbox" value="21490967" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Coastal Carolina to win against the Point Spread" class="checkbox-pos" style="margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor"]
-​
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor borderBottomNoColor paddingEmpty"]
-​

<tbody>
[TD="class: borderBottomEmpty"]
-​
[/TD]

</tbody>
[/TD]

[TD="class: borderBottomNoColor borderLeftNoColor"]
-16 (-105) <input type="checkbox" value="21490968" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on UCLA to cover the Point Spread" class="checkbox-pos" style="margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderBottomNoColor"]

[/TD]

</tbody>

hammer 28.5

Boys just an FYI, Lions first half under 21 has been gold all year, they're 9-0 so far this season.

Well I killed it for two weeks and chipped away at what i was down and already gave that all back today. Someone needs to ban me if Packers lose.

Back