**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

I think the committee would have a hard time justifying a 2 loss team over one loss Baylor, TCU, Ohio St

I agree completely. I guess we'd really see what kind of pull ESPN has is this whole thing at that point. People's heads might explode.

why do i see people on oregon st tonight? cant really find any reasoning to back the beavers here

ASU overrated and on the road. Letdown after ND win.

The stat was given though that teams beating ND are 14-2 ATS in their next game though.

ASU overrated and on the road. Letdown after ND win.

The stat was given though that teams beating ND are 14-2 ATS in their next game though.
ASU played the game of their season last week IMO. Oregon St. looked like trash. short line. seems fishy to me.

I had Oregon St. last week and they got housed at home by Washington St. with a backup QB making his first career start. He had over 400 yards passing.

ASU played the game of their season last week IMO. Oregon St. looked like trash. short line. seems fishy to me.

I had Oregon St. last week and they got housed at home by Washington St. with a backup QB making his first career start. He had over 400 yards passing.

Graham said last week was the best half of football he's ever been a part of. And then how great they responded after nearly blowing it. Sounds like a lot of back patting in that lockerroom and Corvallis is a tough place to play

Chris Brown got a tattoo of Rihanna after he beat the shit out of her

Chris-Brown-010.jpg

Graham said last week was the best half of football he's ever been a part of. And then how great they responded after nearly blowing it. Sounds like a lot of back patting in that lockerroom and Corvallis is a tough place to play
I get the same vibe...

cal and wazzu didn't seem to think so

Back