**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

fuck sakes under which is my lifeline tonight in this game is on life support

Hope you all trip and die

What USC should have done is go to the line....take a false start..go back 5 yds....reset play clock....game over

Took 2 Ibuprofen and 3 Tums up front. Gonna pound them through the day. Have to be at mass 2.5 hours away tomorrow AM for a Godfather ceremony. Gonna look bad if I show up super hungover. Already shaved and laid out the clothes for the AM. Gatorade in fridge. Ibuprofen out for the AM. All I gotta do is wake up and drive

Took 2 Ibuprofen and 3 Tums up front. Gonna pound them through the day. Have to be at mass 2.5 hours away tomorrow AM for a Godfather ceremony. Gonna look bad if I show up super hungover. Already shaved and laid out the clothes for the AM. Gatorade in fridge. Ibuprofen out for the AM. All I gotta do is wake up and CALL A CAB
corrected

I don't have to leave til 8:30 tomorrow AM

No matter what happens on Saturday night I always make it to 8:30 mass which means I have to get up at 7:45. Wanna be a man on Saturday night, then be a man on Sunday morning is what my old man always said

I think I'll be OK

I don't have to leave til 8:30 tomorrow AM

No matter what happens on Saturday night I always make it to 8:30 mass which means I have to get up at 7:45. Wanna be a man on Saturday night, then be a man on Sunday morning is what my old man always said

I think I'll be OK

Make sure to pray for us Dwight.

Im right there with you man. I hate Winston with a passion, but you can't deny how much of a gamer this kid is. Tough to lay off it.

Back