Week 11 ML Dogs

Here is my final list of 10 (actually 9 as there is nothing left to play haha) at 10 plays...

FIU +275
MSU +229
Vandy +619
USA +513
Ga State +559
Hawaii +334
New Mex +646
FSU +308
UNLV +559

2nd time through for me....considering these:

Troy
Vandy 1st Half
Michigan St.
USA
USM
Texas St. 1st Half
BC 1st half
FSU 1st Half
USCjr

:popcorn:

What's anyone got on FIU?

Man rough year.

They have been ravaged by Covid and injuries. Can't find any Butch Davis press conference notes or video from this week and news on them is generally pretty poor.

Speaking of poor, their QB play has been beyond poor....as bad as FAU's QBs have been, FIU has been worse.

FAU has won 3 straight and Davis has never beaten FAU.

Tried to find some reasons or something to like here and haven't found anything yet. One thing I did see, FIU is LIGHT on the DL. 4 starters on 2-deep average 267 including their top two DTs. The two reserve DTs are a little heavier, but I was surprised how small their DL is. Phil Steele's book does not list accurate weights, I assume the official depth chart notes are accurate.

I think that line of FAU-9.5 on the road reflects that they have won by 30, 35 and 28 the last 3. But those FAU teams averaged 36.4, 31.1 and 40.6 ppg in those years. This year FAU is only averaging 16ppg.

I can find things to not like on the FAU side, I just need something to point to on FIU...

I think that line of FAU-9.5 on the road reflects that they have won by 30, 35 and 28 the last 3. But those FAU teams averaged 36.4, 31.1 and 40.6 ppg in those years. This year FAU is only averaging 16ppg.

I can find things to not like on the FAU side, I just need something to point to on FIU...
I can't help ya brother....everything I found was all pointed in the FAU direction (maybe a good thing for FIU backers perhaps??) with the exception of being a Friday Night Home Conference Dog.....other than that, I got nuthin!

If FSU actually plays up to their capability and limits the penalties, they could take this one down to the wire as the NCSU defense is not very good at all, but just not sure if FSU will be able to take advantage of it and put enough points up on the board to win this one. May be worth a shot on my 10 for 10 list though, haven't decided yet.

I thought the ncst backup qb finally played pretty decent last week. I think ncst gonna be able to run the ball and I really like their play designs. 10.5 a insane number to lay with them so I’m looking far closer at the over than a side.

STILL OPEN TO NEW ENTRIES

would it be sour grapes to mentioned how I’d been killing this had we started since beginning of year?!??? lol. Seriously tho! I hit 3 of 4 dd dogs that one week, then did something similar when few other conf started. Then of course minute we start I have asu up 13 with 2 minutes left and lose by 1!! Plus freaking wvu having bout 12 chances inside horns 10 in the 4th and could never score! Now this week I’m having a terrible time finding dogs I like :(. This off being a moron and using bucs in the survivor contest to bounce myself in pathetic fashion!! Lol

I don’t have an account at any of those places or I’d play.

would it be sour grapes to mentioned how I’d been killing this had we started since beginning of year?!??? lol. Seriously tho! I hit 3 of 4 dd dogs that one week, then did something similar when few other conf started. Then of course minute we start I have asu up 13 with 2 minutes left and lose by 1!! Plus freaking wvu having bout 12 chances inside horns 10 in the 4th and could never score! Now this week I’m having a terrible time finding dogs I like :(. This off being a moron and using bucs in the survivor contest to bounce myself in pathetic fashion!! Lol
How far did you get in the survivor contest? I don’t think I ever reached DDs

How far did you get in the survivor contest? I don’t think I ever reached DDs

lost last week trying to beat steelers. Unfortunately I tried with punk ass Tampa vs saints. That game cost me 2 contest and a shitload my ncaa winnings last week. Still can’t believe saints kicked their asses like that!

J I was so fucking sure Tampa was gonna kick saints ass!! Lmfao. Gotta laugh to keep from crying!! Cock suckers didn’t even give me entertainment value, by end of 1st qrtr I ate bunch of Xanax and turned it off!!! Lol

Tough sledding to find dogs this week. I have a handful I like to cover but not really confident they have a great chance to win.

I like BC and wake but don’t see either winning.

S.miss maybe could win, wku has no business laying 8 to anyone imo.

love Hawaii to cover but dunno if they actually beat SDst?

same with arky, well I don’t think Razorbacks have any chance to win but think they keep it within 2 scores.

then Louisville who I can’t get right to save my life this year!!

I'm seeing these as ones that are good possibilities of upsets....which ones you guys like the best?

12:00pm - Vandy 1st Half (I just can't bet against my Cats losing the game but FG is live as I have posted above)
12:00pm - Michigan St. Full Game
12:00pm - Wake Forest Full Game
2:00pm - USA 1st Half
3:30pm - Texas St. 1st Half
3:30pm - BC 1st half & Full Game
3:30pm - Colorado Full Game
7:30pm - FSU 1st Half

From your list, I will be on Mich St, WF, BC and FSU ATS so I atleast think they will be in the games. I am considering MLs on all the Sun Belt dogs today. One of my few favorite plays looks like Stanford.

My card for today....

#1:

Boston College +347
Wake Forest +387
Texas State +322
Michigan State +236
Risking $11.00 (11 parlays at $1.00) To Win $701.84

#2 - 3, 4, & 5 teamer RRs:

Vanderbilt +556 for 1st Half
Florida State +246 for 1st Half
Boston College +256 for 1st Half
Texas State +251 for 1st Half
South Alabama +362 for 1st Half
Risking $16.00 (16 parlays at $1.00) To Win $3,673.33

#3 - 4, 5, 6, & 7 teamer RRs:

Wake Forest +387
Michigan State +236
Vanderbilt +556 for 1st Half
Florida State +246 for 1st Half
Boston College +256 for 1st Half
Texas State +251 for 1st Half
South Alabama +362 for 1st Half
Risking $32.00 (64 parlays at $0.50) To Win $48,304.66

BOLTA!!

Hope me saying I liked Stanford didn't make you leave off CU JRock.

What a shitty day for dogs. And it figures, the only two upsets by teams dogged more than 3 points, Illinois and Colorado, wouldn't you know it I bet Rutgers and Stanford! That makes me mad when that happens. I did play a Texas St ML. Some funny officiating in the 4th Q there. Not sure it would've mattered but it didn't help TxSt that's for sure. Watching a ML on UNLV now, looks like another favorite will win.

What a shitty day for dogs. And it figures, the only two upsets by teams dogged more than 3 points, Illinois and Colorado, wouldn't you know it I bet Rutgers and Stanford! That makes me mad when that happens. I did play a Texas St ML. Some funny officiating in the 4th Q there. Not sure it would've mattered but it didn't help TxSt that's for sure. Watching a ML on UNLV now, looks like another favorite will win.

im not allowed to play Illinios schools at the Illinios shops im playing at. I wasn’t gonna play Illini anyways cause they still way short handed cause of the Rona. I was close with southern miss but fuckers just couldn’t get me 2 tds! Lol. I went 8-3 today amd all 3 losses were 3 of the 4 dd dogs I played (wake being my only cash). Tough week for us dog lovers. Hoping beavers pull one out late!! I told ya’ll soon as I saw this card it was not a good one for doggies!! Freaking wake had unc then damn near didn’t cover! Lol. Hopefully next week sets up better. Thrilled I still had winning week, last year this week would have been a disaster for me no doubt, growth baby!!

Wouldn't have mattered anyway....I got smoked all day....second weekend in a row I lost my 12:00pm noon dog with a late 4th qtr comeback......but I think everyone was on Wake, correct? So I wasn't alone. I thought we both had a good train of thought with Texas State but I did not watch the game so I didn't see the poor officiating you talked about.

Overall the past 2-3 weeks have sucked....really tough sledding for me but I'll take a deep breath and dive back in in a couple days. There does look like several games I will be interested in in week 12.

Did any decent size dogs even win this week? I thought I had a shot with beavers but refs straight cheated those boys down less than a td and 4 and 1 from the 4 yard line. They clearly picked it up and once again incompetent refs strike then donf even review when it was obvious he got more than the fucking foot he needed!! Just unreal these refs review everything that doesn’t need reviewed then the minute they blow a call amd fuck a team over they decide not to look! Gotta make ya wonder bout some their motives!

Did any decent size dogs even win this week? I thought I had a shot with beavers but refs straight cheated those boys down less than a td and 4 and 1 from the 4 yard line. They clearly picked it up and once again incompetent refs strike then donf even review when it was obvious he got more than the fucking foot he needed!! Just unreal these refs review everything that doesn’t need reviewed then the minute they blow a call amd fuck a team over they decide not to look! Gotta make ya wonder bout some their motives!
Colorado and Illini I think...that was it....Wake covered 1st Half which I'm still wondering how I missed it....it was tough week ID'ing dogs as I know you saw and posted it too.....thus I was on the lookout for 1st halves.

Refs have certainly had their say last two weeks!!

Back