Week 11 Lookahead Lines and Discussion

Lamar is a wild-cat toy at best. He can‘t throw accurately. Defense needs to play contain and challenge him to throw

I dont like Flacco, dude is weird. Yeh he has arm, but I'm over him.

If they dump Harbaugh, Bengals should grab him.

Last edited:
I lean KC in this game but has there ever been a more blatant acknowledgement of how shitty of a homefield LA has. A 1 point homefield adjustment? I get that for the Chargers, but for the Rams as well? Never been to LA but is it that bad of a homefield? Ive always factored in a 2/2.5 homefield for them but the market clearly disagrees with that

VC I bet you were anti-Mahomes too bc you thought his stats were inflated from being in the conference. All im saying is give him a chance, you cant make conclusions after a year of him playing let alone a year of him not playing. I remember people thinking Drew Brees was a bust after his first season.

you may end up being 100% right here too, im not saying "no way man hes going to be incredible!" im just saying you cant say yes or no yet...he was a 1st rd pick for a reason. if his completion % doesn't improve and hinders him after a few years they'll cut the cord.

butttttt you may wanna look at how Louisville's offense looks right now and put his statistics into perspective

Vick is an interesting comparison. He didn't really win all that much, 61-51, 3 playoff appearances, 2-3 record. His college stats as a passer fed right into his pro stats, mid 50's completion percentage. Then he ticked up to around 60% once he hit 30.

Mahomes is a much better pro QB. He was hitting on 65% completion percentage in college, so the accuracy has always been there. It seems like you're about as accurate in the pros as you were in college for quite a few years....percentages don't ramp up until you hit 30 and the game has slowed way down. See Brady, Tom and Brees, Drew. They both hit a new plateau in completion percentage when they hit 30.

That's why there's hope for Mayfield to improve quickly. He's underperforming his college accuracy level as he adjusts to the speed of the pro game. It shouldn't take him long to get into the mid-upper 60s.

Lamar was a mid-upper 50s guy in college, that's probably where he'll be for awhile. That's the problem with Josh Allen too, btw.

A little surprised to be saying this, but RG3&10 could provide the right kind of spark to juice up the Ravens passing game this week. The Bengals pass rush has been pretty poor for awhile now. Griffin can deliver the ball and Brown, Crabtree and Snead is still not a bad trio.

Dallas-Atlanta is a game that intrigues me. The Cowboys can apply the same style that the Browns just used to beat the Falcons, run the ball, control the tempo, get on top and force the Falcons to play catch up, then let the pass rush disrupt things. Only difference is the game is on Atlanta's turf, but the Cowboys D is fast enough to handle it. It feels like the win over Philly helped reestablish the Cowboys identity......we'll see if they can follow through this week.

Really good week of evenly matched play-in games this week: Packers-Seahawks, Cowboys-Falcons, Titans-Colts, Bengals-Ravens all win or go home type games. This may be the last week when everyone is still going all out to win (except the Raiders).

Really good week of evenly matched play-in games this week: Packers-Seahawks, Cowboys-Falcons, Titans-Colts, Bengals-Ravens all win or go home type games. This may be the last week when everyone is still going all out to win (except the Raiders).

could make for a real good week for in game betting when teams get down early; they should be fighting back

you may end up being 100% right here too, im not saying "no way man hes going to be incredible!" im just saying you cant say yes or no yet...he was a 1st rd pick for a reason. if his completion % doesn't improve and hinders him after a few years they'll cut the cord.

butttttt you may wanna look at how Louisville's offense looks right now and put his statistics into perspective

My fantasy draft says diff about Mahomes lol he could actually pass. Lamar couldn‘t. He was drafted early cause his athleticism same shit like Tebow

So you like the Cards vs Oak?

Wade's 3-4 doesn't work with this personnel. There are no LB's on this team wanting to stop the run nor are they in position to do so. Littleton is more of an OLB and Mark Barron is doing nothing at LB. He's too slow to be a safety. Unless Phillips makes a drastic change which he's shown to be unwilling to do, they'll be lucky to make it to the conference championship.
Having said that, the other side of this that's making it work is this creative offense. Rams wont drop off with any significance with Kupp out. Reynolds is plenty capable and the 2 TE's are good enough and getting into the mix more. If you haven't been on the low Rams team totals, what are you waiting on?

Heard Wade deliberately has chosen to not care about stopping the run. Just wanted to be able to stop pass now with the way the game is played. Slight problem is he can't stop the pass. Talib returning would certainly help.

Heard Wade deliberately has chosen to not care about stopping the run. Just wanted to be able to stop pass now with the way the game is played. Slight problem is he can't stop the pass. Talib returning would certainly help.
It might be true. Still amazes me why teams don't grind the football against them and keep the Rams offense off the field. Atlanta did it in the playoffs and it worked. It's easy to run off 8 minutes vs this defense.

thought KC would be favored and am very pleased

No Kupp is a big deal even if Reynolds has looked good in between. Wonder if KC and over would at worst juice out, both defenses are concerning and i wouldn't be surprised at all if either won this game

I grabbed some Kc when it jumped to +3.5 after venue change. I don’t think of la as having some great hfa so thought the rise in spread def gave some value to chiefs.

VC I bet you were anti-Mahomes too bc you thought his stats were inflated from being in the conference. All im saying is give him a chance, you cant make conclusions after a year of him playing let alone a year of him not playing. I remember people thinking Drew Brees was a bust after his first season.

Drew Brees? That guy sucks! Too short!! Lol

Vick is an interesting comparison. He didn't really win all that much, 61-51, 3 playoff appearances, 2-3 record. His college stats as a passer fed right into his pro stats, mid 50's completion percentage. Then he ticked up to around 60% once he hit 30.

Mahomes is a much better pro QB. He was hitting on 65% completion percentage in college, so the accuracy has always been there. It seems like you're about as accurate in the pros as you were in college for quite a few years....percentages don't ramp up until you hit 30 and the game has slowed way down. See Brady, Tom and Brees, Drew. They both hit a new plateau in completion percentage when they hit 30.

That's why there's hope for Mayfield to improve quickly. He's underperforming his college accuracy level as he adjusts to the speed of the pro game. It shouldn't take him long to get into the mid-upper 60s.

Lamar was a mid-upper 50s guy in college, that's probably where he'll be for awhile. That's the problem with Josh Allen too, btw.

I was unstoppable using Vick in madden tho!!

So wtf the play tonight? Another damn thu game I have to play cause should be a good gm! I been so wrapped up in ncaa hoops havnt did much nfl yet this week.,

Over maybe? Guess my concern would be lot of rushing, def from Seattle and if pack have any interest in winning they would continue getting jones carries. Hard to see either team being held under 24, just the way the game is these days. Talked myself into the over just like that!! Lol

Dallas-Atlanta is a game that intrigues me. The Cowboys can apply the same style that the Browns just used to beat the Falcons, run the ball, control the tempo, get on top and force the Falcons to play catch up, then let the pass rush disrupt things. Only difference is the game is on Atlanta's turf, but the Cowboys D is fast enough to handle it. It feels like the win over Philly helped reestablish the Cowboys identity......we'll see if they can follow through this week.

Tyrone and Zach questionable. Eagles rush d is kind of fraud on adjusted basis. I like the strategy nonetheless.

So wtf the play tonight? Another damn thu game I have to play cause should be a good gm! I been so wrapped up in ncaa hoops havnt did much nfl yet this week.,

Over maybe? Guess my concern would be lot of rushing, def from Seattle and if pack have any interest in winning they would continue getting jones carries. Hard to see either team being held under 24, just the way the game is these days. Talked myself into the over just like that!! Lol

God this sport is so trash now, guess others like it, might as well take advantage and cash tickets I guess, lol.. on bright side they scored enough in 1st half I can go to sleep and figure over good without having to watch anymore of this “great” football!!

I grabbed some Kc when it jumped to +3.5 after venue change. I don’t think of la as having some great hfa so thought the rise in spread def gave some value to chiefs.

somewhat agree, but only giving 1 point for HFA is probably on the low side

Thursday night football was advertising tickets for sale and that first responders will be given free, cuz nobody goes or cares.

Chiefs all day. Ram defense is not good at all, and they spent alot of money on the splash.

somewhat agree, but only giving 1 point for HFA is probably on the low side

Yea probably so, I guess i thought kc was a bit undervalued before the move, it was just that 1 or 2 points were rather meaningless while the move to la 1 point pushed across a key number so felt far bigger than simply a point imo.

The Browns want to interview Condoleeza Rice for HC job cuz they are more concened with political correctness then winning games. Loser franchise for real.

Bears #1 D #10 O
Vikes #6 #18 O

I think Vikings defense is better than numbers suggest, been banged up and have faced much better offenses than bears imo. Love that bears team but I have to ride w Vikings as dogs. I don’t see Zimmer letting Mitch beat them w his 1st read, they take that away and force him to scan field and I suspect this be his worst game. Imo think this the kind of game why they paid cousins all that money, expect he will throw a few dimes under pressure when they need them.

Lang on the Chiefs +3.5 for 100 Dimes (bought the hook).

6324_lang_b53792.jpg

Back