Week 11 Dollaz

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
NO official plays yet, no plays at open. Got hit with another moose td with under 2 mins left, but slightly positive week.

Leans:

Vandy- Florida is a dumb football team with no QB and no real good running game. Should they be laying 10 vs. any SEC school?

VT- Giving a great defense 1 td? Miami lost best player last week and may be tough to get the guys ready for this week. VT seems to own these types of offenses, but they will have to try to not turn the ball over themselves.

OK- Fishy line to me though. Baylor has played no one.

Really not a great read on college ball this year.

I don't blame you for wanting to fade Baylor but not sure the Sooners are the team to exploit them. Looking forward to your plays..

Take a look at UNC this week. I see no reason that UVA keeps it close.

GL this week dollaz. Can't wait to see where they line ur boys this week in a crossover matchup

GL this week dollaz. Can't wait to see where they line ur boys this week in a crossover matchup

I'm very curious on that one. Im guessing somewhere in the +7-10 range? What do you think? They got 15 @ECU, and around 18 @Pit and Maryland, I believe.

This team really wants it's first FBS win this year and this is the best shot, though it's not easy playing in a dome a million miles away.

Huh? U think they will be a dog at Idaho? ODU will be favored

Really? You think they make a quasi FCS/FBS school a dog 3,000 miles away from home? Interesting. I guess I just assume they would be slight dogs. haha.

Interesting....I don't know a ton about Idaho, will be getting into them today. I know they are bad, but didn't realize they are that bad.

Idaho is one of tha worst fbs squads out there. We saw it lastyear wit North Dakota state favored at Colorado, but this Idaho team is much worse than Colorado. Seen it some this year but that was vs Georgia state who just moved up from fcs. If odu isn't favored I would be shocked. I think my odu number is pretty good, was close to tha opener vs Pitt.

You think they favored by a fg or more? You probably know better than I do. Haven't put much thought into Idaho. We are a pretty quick team so playing in the dome may actually help us. I did see there is some thought that they get their starting QB back this week.

Yeah more than a 3 point favorite. If they open it at odu -3 it will move up quick

Betonline rite now has odu -13. That will change when BM drops tha official line, but god still thinks there's value there at -13. We will see what BM deals us

Betonline rite now has odu -13. That will change when BM drops tha official line, but god still thinks there's value there at -13. We will see what BM deals us

I probably couldn't be more wrong on a line. ha. Maybe I hear Coach Wilder hyping up Idaho too much.

dollaz shouldn't be betting it. Idaho as a fave woulda put a mortgage payment on that shiz

no offense dollaz but idaho, next to miami ohio and utep prolly worst in cfb.

hope u hit ur boys dollaz, they covered tha opening an closing lines even after a slow start. GL this week. any thoughts on charlotte @ ODU?

I hit I based on what u said. Took a latetd, but clearly the better team by a mile.

Odu is playing Campbell, Charlotte backed out of game a month before the season and we found last second replacement in Campbell. Even with semi-short rest, I'm not sure you can put a line high enough vs The camels. We absolutely own theme and they look bad this year. I would lay 40, it will be ugly.

Only ly small chance of a cover is ODU completely looking past them in a sandwich spit between Idaho and UNC. But, they slept walk thru a big win last year.

good shit I glanced at steele for tha schedule, didn't know they backed out. yeah Campbell is bad, unless they look ahead they will roll em. wont be shocked if 5dimes wont line it like they did before on odu games. right now early for next week i would have unc -20.5 vs ODU. number can change now till then wit unc performance at pitt an how odu does this week

I would bet ODU over 14. I actually give them a chance. I don't think UNC is going to be all that motivated. Think they may be sneaking a peak at Duke. ODU should be the more motivated side. They've looked at this as a bowl game since day 1

if duke wins this week at home vs tha U, unc will no doubt be lookin ahead odu. we will see if I have a possession when they line it. GL this week

:shake:

Back