Week 11 Discussion Thread

I was a little bit of a Francois fan too. He was just always running for his life behind that OL.

So Purdy today? I wanted to see what he did last week, is this right? 38 yards passing no his 21 attempts? Wow. I didn't see any of the Pitt-FSU 2nd H.

I was a little bit of a Francois fan too. He was just always running for his life behind that OL.

So Purdy today? I wanted to see what he did last week, is this right? 38 yards passing no his 21 attempts? Wow. I didn't see any of the Pitt-FSU 2nd H.
Did not watch, but stats appear to be correct. He had not played any of the early games. Sacked twice, 0/1 TD/INT.

Tulane will be in search of its first win over a nationally-ranked opponent since Oct. 6, 1984 (27-23 vs. Vanderbilt). The last time Tulane defeated a ranked opponent at home was back on Sept. 29, 1979 when it defeated SMU 24-17.

I don't follow rankings much, didn't know Army was ranked! At 6-1 Army has wins over MTSU (2-5), ULM (0-8), Abilene Christian (1-4), Citadel (0-4), UTSA (4-4) and Mercer (0-3).

During its last six games, Tulane has averaged 40.2 points per game and has averaged 417.3 yards per game. The Green Wave have not scored 30-or-more points in six straight games in the same season since the 1998 campaign.

Back