Week 11 CFB Plays and discussions

Mags

The Magsnificent One
LUCKY 11! Alright fellas, the streak is still alive (barely, AGAIN)! 10 winning weeks in a row with a 14-14 Week 10 bringing in +$155. Again, it was a very sloppy week for me, lost my discipline and chased alot. VERY UGLY! Not going to complain about a positive week though as I was happy to get in the black after the start that I had with Minnesota in particular. Alright, leans are below after a quick peak at the early lines. Like usual, I'll be adding throughout the week.

LOCKED IN:

Miami-OH +9 (110)
O50 Miami-OH/Buffalo (50)
Northern Illinois +9x (110)
Northern Illinois +3 2H (105)
TCU -2x (110)
U42 TCU/Utah (50)
Nevada -1 (100)
Ohio State -10x (100)
Pittsburgh -6 (100)
Arkansas +13 (0)
Alabama -3 (100)
Alabama -3 (200)
Penn State -7 (110)
2H Penn State -3x (115)
Memphis -2/Southern Mississippi -1 (130)
Virginia +3x (110)
Florida State -4 (100)
Oregon State -7 (100)
Arkansas State -3 (110)
Houston -14 (100)
Arizona State -14 (100)
Cuse +20/Ohio State -4x/OK -21x/FSU +2 (75)
Texas Tech -3x (200)

As always, thoughts/impressions/inputs/notes/etc are welcome.

BOL to all again this week.

Peace.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
**I am going to do my best to narrow the Saturday card down to 10 games AT MOST and eliminate 2H plays unless something really tasty pops up. :popcorn:

First couple of locks fellas, think I got some decent numbers...locked in Alabama, Penn State (not sure T will support this one), Houston and a parlay.

might be able to talk you one way or another on the Arkansas game later this week.

I am holding out for 6 on PSU

Lean TCU but would like them at PK or dog

might be able to talk you one way or another on the Arkansas game later this week.

I am holding out for 6 on PSU

Lean TCU but would like them at PK or dog
Yeah bro, was gonna PM you about the sauce game, let me know :popcorn:

Not sure PSU will drop that low man, TD might be the bottom :popcorn:

TCU at a pick or dog, wtf are you smoking? :bong:

TCU at a pick or dog, wtf are you smoking? :bong:

I don't want to lay points to Utah on the road in a mid week game but I think TCU is the better team. I hate getting the worst of the line so Thursday I hope this line comes back down.

Added Miami-OH to the card fellas...possibly looking at the OVER as well with the locals number (50).

gl mags gonna be on the opposite of alabama and penn st

Added Arizona State and Arkansas plays to the card fellas.

Last edited:
nice hit on Nevada.. That was a mismatch---Nevada run game vs Fresno run defense that is... Fresno defense has fallen far from beginning of the year when they went toe to toe with physical Wisky squad

Added Ohio State and Pittsburgh to the card fellas...looking for a bounce back weekend :smiley_acbe:

Yeah bitches, after a very rough start we close the week in CFB strong at 14-8-1 $625. The streak is alive and I'm getting the focus and discipline back. :smiley_acbe:

Back