Virginia +4 (2H) 100
Kansas -5x 100
USC -4 100
USC -1x (2H) 100
Hawaii -17x 110

Peace and GL to everyone!

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Aztec - NICE! Keep up the good work bro, on a little roll myself here lately.

Vegas - it's gonna be hard to find a more loyal Cane' fan than me, anywhere. Problem is, there are too many problems in Coral Gables right now bro and Randy Shannon knows it. How can you receive a scholarship to the University of Miami (QB U) and complete 1 pass (no, that is not a typo) through 4 quarters and overtime? Virginia is actually still playing for something here believe it or not. 3 points or less I stay away, anything over a FG I take the points and run!

added...Ohio and eliminated several leans (stronger ones are in the green at this point).

I know it's a lot of points to lay, but I think both Rutgers and Navy are worth a look this week. Both are playing two of the worst offenses (and overall teams) in Div-1A.

Aztec - good look, I actually have Rutgers as a lean but didn't have them on the thread for some reason...thanks!

Thanks Big, GL with the rest of your plays!

added...Arizona State to the card

Auburn/Georgia...yes, Auburn has a pretty damn good defense but this Georgia offense is better than people think (IMO). But, for me, this game comes down to two major points. 1) Mark Richt is a money coach in SEC games. He doesn't lose too many home confrence games and the ones he does they are usually pretty competitive. 2) Georgia controls it's own destiny the remainder of the season to get to the SEC Championship game. Additionally, Georgia won big last year and this is a MUST WIN game for Georgia. Hidden stat, take a look at the Auburn stats (in particular defensive) on THE ROAD...Georgia's at home at damn near identical.

Yeah, needed to be patient as hell but it did pay off. I put that damn 2nd 1/2 play in thinking it would off-set my loss on the side and that shows you what I know!!!!:(

rutgers matches up perfectly with army. Rutgers is off of two losses. Rutgers is not bowl eligible yet and has home to pitt and at louisville left on the schedule , so they need this for the guarantee bowl eligibility. Off two losses , they do not look past anyone ... dont think schiano or rice allow that. i watched army last week vs a bad afa secondary .... they are inept on offense and afa torched them with the run ( despite a lot of holding calls ). Nice matchup for power running attack of rutgers. with dmoney on this one .. give rutgers a good long look.

Auburn/Georgia...yes, Auburn has a pretty damn good defense but this Georgia offense is better than people think (IMO). But, for me, this game comes down to two major points. 1) Mark Richt is a money coach in SEC games. He doesn't lose too many home confrence games and the ones he does they are usually pretty competitive. 2) Georgia controls it's own destiny the remainder of the season to get to the SEC Championship game. Additionally, Georgia won big last year and this is a MUST WIN game for Georgia. Hidden stat, take a look at the Auburn stats (in particular defensive) on THE ROAD...Georgia's at home at damn near identical.

take a look at the recent history of the rivalry...auburn wins at georgia and georgia wins at auburn.....just something to consider

Vegas - looking into it again now, will most likely pull the trigger this morning

Signal - ditto, I'm sure you'll have a great weekend bro!

RBU - oh, I've looked at this and it does concern me a little. However, I gotta stick with the now and the position Georgia is in...controling their own destiny. Thanks on the look.

Well boys and girls, this is either gonna be the week that continues my hot streak or the week that the bottom falls out like week 4 or 5?...can't remember and tried to forget it. Bad start, hoping things turn around starting tonight.

GL to all!

Alright, we need the Rainbows to finish out another pretty good week of college feets...off to a good start...............

Hawaii was a huge let down. Not a bad week/day though...

Week 15-10 $445
Saturday 11-4 $660

I'll take it!

See you folks in the NFL forum today.

Peace.

Agree. I will be looking at Georgia for a good finish in the bowls. Nice call. Tigers were unable to catch up...

After GA winning over Troy by only 10, they looked like Auburn could score alot more on them???

NICE WEEK MAGS!

Oh yeah, Vegas, thanks for talking me into the Rutgers play! I owe you one, or a couple.

Thanks again!

Back