Week 10...

Like it, Horses. I'll join you on BYU. Hate to lay the extra juice but I like the play.

Also, we'll be at Players for the Cocktail Party and Texas-TT. Come on by.

Moving forward with the rest of my sides here; after posting BYU and TAMU last nite, I went back and checked on the remaining games I had as likely plays and got OFF of two plays I was sure to be on...one of them I wrote up in a couple threads and in one or two IM's so I feel a little obligated to talk about it here:

Wisky + over MSU: Passing this game after talking it up pretty good during the week; my final pass on this game indicates that Bieliema has been a road dog 5 times in B10 play and has failed to cover in all five games, including a pasting in Iowa City earlier this year. That, coupled with the fact this is only Scherer's 2nd road start and he was poor in Iowa City, has me ultimately passing this game. Still a VERY strong lean to Wisky...

Adding these:

Kansas St +9 over Kansas
UAB +9 over Southern Miss
Louisville -12' over Syracuse

I'll try and clean up my thread and get all the plays into post 1 by 9:00 AM kickoff.

Good luck to everyone today.

Hunt, Tim, RJ...thanks for the good wishes and to everyone else who contributed to this thread.

Here's to a winning week 10...:cheers:

May be back with a 1/2 unit total a little later...card still feels a little light.

Adding:

FIU/ULaugh under 57' (.3 units)

Going lite here since I'm getting such a shitty number from the opener, but this game seems off. DMoney, totals master, got in on this thing at 62. Hopefully it won't matter as I think this goes in the high 40's, low 50's.

That wraps up the card for the day.

Back