Week 10

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
CFB Record: 23-6

3-1 last week. Keep it movin'.

Miami FL +3
Bought the hook up a few hours ago for -118 at Pinnacle. The U is a dog at home, and in an 8PM game at that? To a team that we were all down on until they beat a deflated Clemson team that had no QB play and no energy? Comeon. VT should not be favored in this game. Miami has lost 5 home games this decade. They're giving up 65 YPG on the ground, and this is why they'll win. Take away the run, make VT and Glennon throw the ball, and VT is in big, big trouble offensively. Wright will make enough big plays to win this game, and Miami will focus all week on not turning the ball over. If they don't turn it over, I think they win quite easily to be honest. If 2 of those 4 turnovers vs. GT are eliminated, they probably win that game on the field. This is the time for the U to get a big win at home and salvage (somewhat) this disaster season. Miami's D and HFA will be too much for Sean Glennon to overcome, and he will make costly mistakes. The U wins on the field.

More to come, and as always, very open to suggestions and recommendations.

This popped out to me as well. I think this spread is 4-6 points different if played last week. Ore is a beast but Miami will be bringing it to Glennon no doubt.

I agree bro...wrong team favored here....Glennon was going to get yanked but w/ how well Ore ran it never came to fruition...

VT's deficiency's were just put on hold for a week....the U on the field here.

Nice hit bro. Like the U play. I'll be looking for the rest of your card this weekend.

:cheers:

Back