Week #10

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
November already! Time is still short, so think it's going to be like this for me up to bowl season. Wish I could be doing the look aheads, with trends and expected lines, but can't pull it off any longer. Anyhow, 3 straight weeks of being on the plus side of things...just not as much as I'd like...but it's better than the alternative. Here's what I've got played already for this week, and there will definitely be more to come over the remainder.

Oregon St (+4.5) for 1
Texas (-2.5) @ -120 for 1
Washington St (-4) @ -120 for 1
Texas Tech (+10) @ -126 for 1
Alabama (-13.5) for 1
Clemson (-3) @ -124 for 1

Have a ton of leans as well. Iowa, Baylor, Boise, Wake, and UNC to name a handful...plus I'll have another Pac-12 teaser, since it's one of those weeks out West.

:tiphat:

another six...

North Carolina (-7) @ -115 for 1
Wake Forest (-3) @ -120 for 1
Iowa (+3.5) for 1
Pittsburgh (-4) for 1
Baylor (+3.5) for 1
Boise St ML/Georgia ML/UCLA ML for 1 to win 1.24

Money line parlay of 3 teams that I'd love to back this week, but in each case it's simply too many points, so did it this way.

Might have one or two more, but I'm pretty sure I'll be adding a couple teasers tomorrow as well. Definitely teasing Utah/USC/UCLA, and might tease UGA/Boise too.

:tiphat:

glad the Beavs cashed. was dicey AF at the end. anyhow, last additions for the weekend.

Florida St (-7) @ -115 for 1
Tulsa (+7) for 1

left UCLA out of my silly teasers, mainly because one of them wouldn't let me use the Bruins in anything, but here they are for posterity's sake.

Boise St (-2) to Georgia (-3) for 1
Oregon (-19.5) to Utah (-5.5) to USC (-9.5) to Alabama (-1.5) for 1

card's way too big, yet i still don't have any totals going this week. i'm sure it'll change tomorrow with un-posted TTs, but just found that strange.

other than that, still interested in the okie lite/kansas game. hard to pull the trigger not knowing who may or may not be playing for either side, but we'll see what saturday brings. good luck, everyone.

Kill it today! I just added tulane as well. Hope my Panthers get back on track.

Back