Week 10 Pro Feet

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Week 10 Pro Feet (with Tee MNF)

Good week last week in the NFL and pretty good day in CFB yesterday, feel like I'm getting my focus back. I will lock them in as I go as usual.

LOCKED IN:

Vince Young -3 (100)
Ray Lewis +2 (50)
Freeman McNeil -9 (50)
Chris Carter -2 (55)
2H Vince Young -2x/Ray Ray-Carr U21x (50)
Carolina -9x (100)
U40 Indianapolis/Pittsburgh (120)
San Diego -9x/Pittsburgh +3/U44x Indy-Pittsburgh (50)
2H San Diego -10 (110)
2H Pittsburgh - PK (125)
Philadelphia -3 (55)
2H NY Giants/Philadelphia O21 (50)

As always, thoughts/input/info/etc are always welcome.

BOL to all.

Peace.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
What up Mags..

My ass is so sore from yesterday I am still medicating it.. Took a tough one bros and don't have the energy to open a thread so I'll put it here.. Reverse Mags hi-jacking..:tiphat:

Love Ariz as things are lining up for them now with James' pouting ass on the bench.. Love the threat of their running game now. Love everything about them and suggested that last week on a big play.. Having said that, no fucking way I can lay that much chalk. Just not my style.. Going with a nice and easy tease.. Gonna have to wait awhile to get this one graded but rolling with

Ariz -2.5, Philly -2; -120; 3 units

What up Mags..

My ass is so sore from yesterday I am still medicating it.. Took a tough one bros and don't have the energy to open a thread so I'll put it here.. Reverse Mags hi-jacking..:tiphat:

Love Ariz as things are lining up for them now with James' pouting ass on the bench.. Love the threat of their running game now. Love everything about them and suggested that last week on a big play.. Having said that, no fucking way I can lay that much chalk. Just not my style.. Going with a nice and easy tease.. Gonna have to wait awhile to get this one graded but rolling with

Ariz -2.5, Philly -2; -120; 3 units
All good, now we're even :pillow:. Yeah, first losing day in a while but NFL has not been too good to me this year (up a little but certainly not like CFB). I like the tease bro, looks solid especially that Philly will need a win this week and their opponent certainly helps. BOL, may tail.

Back