Week 10 plays

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Will update record later...

Only playing a couple this week

Wisconsin to win 4 units at -110

I believe the line should be less and I want to grab it now if it reaches 4. I can see a FG game in this one. I've watched both teams almost every week and feel comfortable with this play. This is MSU's letdown. last week was there championship and Ringer even said so, he had 40 carries last week and WIsconsin will be ready to punish him since Hoyer and the WR's are nothing to be scared of. I think Wisconsin will tackle well and not give up the big play like UM did. I like Scherer (sp) he gets rid of the ball quick and seems more composed than Everidge. They have some confidence after last week's win and want to get into a bowl. You can say the same about MSU, but I feel it's a letdown situation..if you live in Michigan, you would understand.

Oregon State -13.5 at -110 for 1 unit

Line keeps creeping up, I can see it get to 15 or 16. ASU is awful, the have no oline whatsoever. Read Bjorks thread as well as VegasKyle's..makes me feel even more confident on them. Night game at home spells blowout in favor of OSU imo.

GL.

Last edited:
gl hunt.

think you are on to something here with wisconsin. Badgers are getting much fairer lines since choking away a win at michigan and then getting beaten by 3 teams who are clearly the class of the conference.

gl hunt.

think you are on to something here with wisconsin. Badgers are getting much fairer lines since choking away a win at michigan and then getting beaten by 3 teams who are clearly the class of the conference.

This is my biggest play of the year, other than UM/Wisky game. I like it.

I live in MI and gotta disagree with you on this one. I should say however that I am a State Grad. Not sure if I am betting this one yet but Wisconsin has not impressed me at all this year. They even have looked horrible at times. This is a let down spot for MSU but I don't think Dantonio will let it happen. There has been alot of talk about getting a New Years day bowl and they need to win this one at home and next week vs Purdue to even have a chance at one. I also would disagree about State's receivers, I have been very impressed with them. Hoyer is not the greatest but I also think he gets a bad rap. He played very well last week. Also, the game last year was a great ot game where MSU ran all over Wisco. Wisco won in OT and that left a bad taste in alot of the Spartans. I would say, MSU is better than last year while Wiso is clearly worse than last year, plus Wiso's tight end out. This year the game in E.L. Think the Spartans get the win and should cover, just not sure if I am betting it.

Good luck this week Hunt; liking Wisconsin as well here...wrong team favored in my opinion.

I'm pleasantly surprised to find so many posters like Wisconsin, as do I.
Good luc, Hunt , your other one got away from me as the line went 2TDs + + etc.:cheers:

Good luck this week Hunt; liking Wisconsin as well here...wrong team favored in my opinion.

woah!

Now, I lean Wisky here as well...but that means you have Wisconsin at -1 minimum.

That means over a TD at home.

Explain...

:shake:

I live in MI and gotta disagree with you on this one. I should say however that I am a State Grad. Not sure if I am betting this one yet but Wisconsin has not impressed me at all this year. They even have looked horrible at times. This is a let down spot for MSU but I don't think Dantonio will let it happen. There has been alot of talk about getting a New Years day bowl and they need to win this one at home and next week vs Purdue to even have a chance at one. I also would disagree about State's receivers, I have been very impressed with them. Hoyer is not the greatest but I also think he gets a bad rap. He played very well last week. Also, the game last year was a great ot game where MSU ran all over Wisco. Wisco won in OT and that left a bad taste in alot of the Spartans. I would say, MSU is better than last year while Wiso is clearly worse than last year, plus Wiso's tight end out. This year the game in E.L. Think the Spartans get the win and should cover, just not sure if I am betting it.

Hey bro, Imma state grad as well...and I always root for state except when they play Michigan..can't help it, I grew up in A2. Dantonio is a great coach don't get me wrong, but he prepares for UM 364 days a year somehow some way, and the players take on the personality of their coach. I honestly believe they may have even been looking ahead during th OSU game. That game last week meant everything to that program..18-21 yr old kids are bound to have a let down imo after a HUGE rivalry ame like that.

I jsut think this is a 3 point game either way. Last year didn't go into OT I believe. it was a high scoring affair and Devin Thomas got almost 200 yards alone in that game. Ringer did get his, and he will get his Saturday but he doesn't have Caulcrick relieving him this time. MSU has the same defense basically and PJ Hill ran all over them last year, and has Clay spelling him and vice versa. I respect MSU's receiver's but they don't have a devin thomas who can take it on end arounds and direct snaps, etc.

Hoyer did have a great game last week, but UM has possibly the worst secondary in the country....that defense is BAD.

Beckum is out, but Graham is back and 100 percent. Kendricks is reliable as well. Wisky will throw underneath to Graham a lot.

I don't know if wisky is worse..they just choked big time against UM, and PSU and OSU are the class of the big 10 and Iowa is right up there.

raider, I love these discussions...love hearing the other side...i;m jsut ssaying how I feel above, not saying your right or wrong.

Hey Hunt, any thoughts on the wolverines would be greatly appreciated.

hey book,

This is the worst Michigan team I have seen in my life. Inexperienced, and trying to fit square pegs in round holes ain't gonna work in the Rich Rod scheme.

I wouldn't touch that game this weekend. Two bad teams, will be a lot of turnovers, why risk it?

gun to my head-purdue wins SU.

Your a State grad and still root for UofM? Your crazy! Ha Ha. I hear ya on the let down spot, I took MSU -4 but by no means am extremely confident. I also am concerened with State's run D but I am thinking they will stack the box to force Wisco's QB to beat them and from I have seen not sure if he can do it. Crowd should be rowdy and to be honest, thinking I got a good price, I was thinking this would be closer to a TD. This really is a big game for MSU, need to validate the uofM win. We'll see Sat.

Also interested in your thoughts Hunt, you too BAR.

Your a State grad and still root for UofM? Your crazy! Ha Ha. I hear ya on the let down spot, I took MSU -4 but by no means am extremely confident. I also am concerened with State's run D but I am thinking they will stack the box to force Wisco's QB to beat them and from I have seen not sure if he can do it. Crowd should be rowdy and to be honest, thinking I got a good price, I was thinking this would be closer to a TD. This really is a big game for MSU, need to validate the uofM win. We'll see Sat.

Also interested in your thoughts Hunt, you too BAR.

Raider, you going to the game? I will be there. Leaving for East Lansing at 8am. Planning on going to the tennis courts and having a few shots and grub.

Should be an awesome game...I saw Sherer a lot last week and was honestly surprisingly impressed...but it is a road game, and like you said, crowd should be hype.

I get shit all the time from everyone bro...it sucks being me lol.

GL this week bro... Had Wisky last week and like them because as you mentioned-- their schedule has been ridiculous and I do think they are undervalued because of it.. Just not sure here.. Think you are on the right side though.. FG game I think.:cheers:

woah!

Now, I lean Wisky here as well...but that means you have Wisconsin at -1 minimum.

That means over a TD at home.

Explain...

:shake:

I'll try...TE Beckum is obviously a big loss, but TE Graham is NFL caliber and has had 6 catches in each of the last two weeks. Turner and Kendricks have served as b/u's, but they're hardly green gaining exp earlier when Graham was hurt. We all know the importance of the Badgers two TE packages and I think they'll be fine. QB Scherer showed a lot of improvement last week vs Ill after the Iowa debacle. I expect his growth to continue in East Lansing. MSU has allowed 165 rush ypg (4.5 avg) in B10 play and I think RB Clay and Hill (will see more PT this week) will outgain Ringer this week as I think Wisky has advantages along both LOS's, esp with the pending return of Carimi and Urbik to the OL. Situation-wise, Wisky broke their B10 cherry last week and sit at 1-4 SU in conference with plenty of work to still do. Know Dantonio is a solid coach but Spartans just beat their rivals on the road for the 1st time since 1990. Last visit to E Lansing, Wisky was ranked #5 and got pasted in a bad spot to the tune of 49-14. Plenty of their kids remember that. I feel I have the better situation, advantages along the LOS's and I'm getting points...that usually equals a play. I had the spread as Wisky -2'. My initial power ratings for week 1 would have had Wisconsin -6, so I have adjusted down, even considering the poor spot for the Spartans. I think Wisky is the slightly better and definitely more desperate team. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Thanks Hunt, glad to see you're on it. One thing I forgot to say...realize the Badgers are yielding similar B10 rushing numbers as MSU, but I was impressed by the way they handled the Illinois rush attack last week and they held them to their season low in total yards as well.

thanks fonds...

Adding:

Over 34 Texas/texas Tech 2nd half at -110 to win 1 unit.

I'm not a very good second half player, but I like this a lot.

Back