Week 10 NFL Discussion

played the vikes +2.5 -103

you have a 60-63% chance of losing when you play the skins as a favorite

Bucs a very, very bad team. Lost a game where the other team handed them 250 yards in penalties.

Falcons blow them out on short week.

Last good game they feasted on the worst team in the league in SF.

Big fan of Fangio and Winston will be baited into mistakes. Bears defense is healthy and improving. Winston really has one threat and he stares him down each play. Zero talent left at RB.

I don't have the stomach to play the Jaguars anymore. Hit with them last week but laying off this time. I do like them in this spot.

Chicago (my team) is officially healthy today outside of a few tier 2 DBs, Cutler perception is inaccurate, and they should move the ball on the poor TB defense.

Bears, Jags (fade of Texans, tough to stomach), and Panthers for me.

Hard to see Alex Smith moving the ball without Maclin. Carolina's secondary is their weakness... don't see this style of attach exposing it.

My initial post in this thread makes a case for the hawks and the over. But tonight is not your ordinary situation. The pats are going to put up lots of points. Thank you Roger, in advance.

Pretty sure the Hawks are perceived as having a great defense, will take more than one or two games to sway them otherwise.

Pats roll.

Since 1991 Bill Belichick's teams have averaged 28.2 points per game on Sunday Night Football. During that same time Pete Carroll's teams have averaged 21.1 points per game on Sunday Night Football. That's your spread and total right there. See, it's really not that hard to line NFL games.

Since 1991 Bill Belichick's teams have averaged 28.2 points per game on Sunday Night Football. During that same time Pete Carroll's teams have averaged 21.1 points per game on Sunday Night Football. That's your spread and total right there. See, it's really not that hard to line NFL games.

That's more coincidence than anything else.

The spread was Pats -2 when the lines were released back in April.

my bad dude - I was just joking. that'd make me a real horse's ass if I thought that's how games were really lined amirite

What's up with the Steelers and their arrogance of going for 2 so early when it's not needed. I understand they got confidence in Big Ben but take the easier point. It backfired today. When you get an early TD, it's nice to go up 7-0 and have that TD cushion. When it's 6-0, it's kind of disappointing that a TD you can be losing.

And what a crazy ending in NO. Going for an xpt for a win, but gets returned for a loss. Sucks for the Raiders, could've gained a half game on Denver.

What's up with the Steelers and their arrogance of going for 2 so early when it's not needed. I understand they got confidence in Big Ben but take the easier point. It backfired today. When you get an early TD, it's nice to go up 7-0 and have that TD cushion. When it's 6-0, it's kind of disappointing that a TD you can be losing.

I debated this on twitter yesterday and i fully support Tomlin.

I understand the argument against it fully... its unconventional, its a gamble and its ballsy.... but by no means is that the reason they lost the game.

In a non-division game, the point totals are obviously going to be on the higher side because the teams are not as familiar with each other and the players frankly dont care about the games as much as divisional games. For this reason, points are NOT at such a premium, if that makes sense.

You cannot go back after the game is over and say they would have won the game had they kicked the XPs... the future plays are somewhat if not largely decided on by the time and score of the game. You cannot assume the rest of the game would go the same way. I love Tomlin... I think he is brilliant... their defense lost them the game and the Cowboys continue to dominate the LOS and that is what won them the game.

monitoring the will tye props as well.... overs are both heavily juiced right now but the prices look like theyre going down

really like eifert props as well

i think next year i am going to not bet ATS at all anymore and do player props only

Marv v McAdoo.

Not interested.

Saw enough brutal coaching yesterday to scar me for life.

Better ways to invest tonight than placing your money in either hands of these two idiots.

I swear half of us here at CTG could devise better gameplans on the day than 80% of the current coaches in this league.

Marv v McAdoo.

Not interested.

Saw enough brutal coaching yesterday to scar me for life.

Better ways to invest tonight than placing your money in either hands of these two idiots.

I swear half of us here at CTG could devise better gameplans on the day than 80% of the current coaches in this league.
:cheers3:

really like eifert props as well

i think next year i am going to not bet ATS at all anymore and do player props only

that's not a good idea dwoww, just blindly bet on teams receiving less than 25%-30% of wagers... and stop playing fantasy and do props instead

on that note... 65% of wagers on the gmen....

Cincinnati is 2-12 SU and 4-10 ATS away on MondayNights, including 0-8 SU and 1-7 ATS versus non-division opponents.

I got one for you. Since Dalton was drafted, the Bengals own the best non-conference SU and ATS record of any team in the NFL.

15-5-2 (.750) SU
13-6-3 (.684) ATS

Thank you.

I got one for you. Since Dalton was drafted, the Bengals own the best non-conference SU and ATS record of any team in the NFL.

15-5-2 (.750) SU
13-6-3 (.684) ATS

Thank you.

Looks good, but really Dalton suck rocks when it's prime time games.

Back