Week 10 ML Dogs

I was actually sitting here waiting on your picks...was going to do an s--k RR special. You got hot last week!

Strange thing is this week I really don't like any.

I said a few weeks ago that these threads have kind of forced me to play some I wouldn't have years past. Before these threads I might play 1 or 2 a week, most weeks I wouldn't have one. I would just occasionally throw a big dog in that could win to spice up the rooting interest for the day.

I don't know.....Army and Arkansas are the only two I really see myself taking today. I can't back up the Vandy hunch and just can't expect Boise to lose back-to-back games, so no San Jose. But I will be on both those dogs.

Oh, I do like Kansas too, but I generally like to just ML bigger ones unless I really like the game.

Average power rating of opponents played: NORTHWESTERN 44.00, INDIANA 28.13

Lifted that strength of schedule tidbit off of scoresandodds. I have a hunch after two road wins, IU's defense will be what the doctor ordered for a NW offense that has not matched up well with previous opponents.

I will take NW today with the points, for as much as JRock has talked about them I can't stop thinking about it.

I do think this is a bad spot for IU, Nebraska is having a bad year, but in terms of a school like Indiana beating a name brand like Nebraska - it doesn't matter that NU is bad this year, it is still a big deal for IU to beat them on the road and come home to all the pats on the back this week.

The obvious concern is that NW just doesn't have any offense...and Indiana does. I will be ok with the NW D vs IU O I think. Then it just comes down to some faith that NW will produce some O. Not so sure that anything personnel or scheme wise that IU has on D will necessarily help NW O - just thinking the situational or mental aspect might have Hoosiers off a bit.

I can take the pts. I can't risk the ML dollars on those Cats, but certainly hope you get it JRock.

WTF - Indiana is down to 7.5 at my outlet!!!!!!! Was 10 all morning after dropping from 12 earlier in the week. Huge move!

I'm always game to back the Beavers.

One thing anyone backing them needs to come to terms with, and I'd like to hear anyone with opinions....the last two years Arizona has run for 442 and 534 yards in games vs Oregon St.

So, Oregon St is improved and has opportunities with their O vs Zona D. What then do we think will come of the Zona O vs Beaver D matchup?

Zona will mostly shreds them but it possible that qb makes a couple awful turnovers as he known to do. Feels like it gonna be either last team to have ball type game or the team who turns it over gets housed.

Man I got s shot at monster day brewing. All my small dogs looking great. Better yet army and Vtech might just pull these out!!!

The Hokies do it to me again. Every home run swing I take in our contest ends up losing a last second nail biter!! Lol

The Hokies do it to me again. Every home run swing I take in our contest ends up losing a last second nail biter!! Lol

And army does it to me as well, lol. I just can’t buy the home run swing! I swear I’ve had bout 10 near misses just like these., lol

Va Tech sucks.

God they had them today,

army had AF too. A early trip to 1 yard line they allegedly got stuffed (still think he got in!), missed extra point so they couldn’t just kick fg st end to tie. Had wide open guy in endzone. The hits just keep coming when I go for the big dogs! Lol. They all covering for my bank roll tho!!

Really a terrible day for upsets.

By my count there were 11, with all but three falling between 1-3.5 pts. Purdue, Oregon St and Charlotte were the biggest ones, and those really weren't big as all were dogged between 4-5.5 pts.

The remarkable thing about yesterday was the huge upsets that almost were:
Virginia Tech, Army, Ole Miss, East Carolina and San Jose

I probably could've or should've had Oregon State, but if I added them I'm sure I would've forced some others or upped the amounts. Really losing $20 today feels almost as good as last week's big winning day felt like because of good decision making to avoid forcing plays - something I rarely do. Hopefully next week brings some more big winners.

Back