Week 10 ML Dog Discussion

Only 1 of 6 ML plays. Not counting Idaho as I didn't play that ML, just spread. :( Both days I played a bunch of them I lose all but 1, days I play a small handful works out better. Did load up on Idaho for largest play of the day plus the points, but no ML on that one. Idaho never trailed though. Didn't make enough on TCU upset to help offset losses in others. The way the Tulane game unfolded was just devastating to watch. I wish I just saw a final score on that one.

Not surprised that Tulsa did what they did on O, but surprised that ECU was so ineffective. Nelson was benched late 2nd qrt.

Play those Niners?

Only with points. I don't have a ML option with current book. Straight plays, totals, tease &a parlays. I like the discussion in this thread, as it churns winners. Hope someone did. I believe it hit + 800 at one point.

Good work this week in this thread guys, pretty even day aside from the parlay i hit to keep me going with the help from this thread

PARLAY (5 TEAMS)
[362] MIAMI FLORIDA -200
[367] GEORGIA -135
[380] WYOMING -192
[385] IDAHO +162
[399] TEXAS -145

That idaho game was a thing of beauty thanks for that look S--K

Good work this week in this thread guys, pretty even day aside from the parlay i hit to keep me going with the help from this thread

PARLAY (5 TEAMS)
[362] MIAMI FLORIDA -200
[367] GEORGIA -135
[380] WYOMING -192
[385] IDAHO +162
[399] TEXAS -145

That idaho game was a thing of beauty thanks for that look S--K

Nice. I'm glad somebody profited from that Miami game since seemed like Pitt was a popular pick here. I had the other 4 teams you did. The Georgia and Texas games were nail biters down to the last second!

A few weeks ago I kind of threw out there about Idaho beating App St. Which they were perhaps lucky to just cover to App St. But you could see this team coming and they have been playing well. Uncovering better teams getting points vs unsuspected inferior teams is what this thread should be about! Sometimes bad teams upset better teams, but strongest plays are going to be teams flying under the radar.

UTSA and Charlotte. ... tip of the cap to BBF for identifying that longshot. I cannot find that result in my work.

That loss to Navy likely means that Notre Dame will not be bowl eligible. I believe they were ranked in the top ten when the season started. They basically lost that game due to an illegal substitution penalty.

They are better at every position on the field compared to Navy other than QB. Kizer has the "anti-it" factor.

Tulsa was much better than ECU but ECU did leave a lot of pts on the table (again).

East Carolina would make an interesting case study. I have watched almost all of their games this season. I come away with the following ... 1. They are well coached. 2. They play hard. 3. They execute well. 4. They have decent talent. 5. They gameplan well. 6. They cannot make the key play.

They are completely psyched out by the goal line. Down 38-17 they failed to score first and goal from the 2 on four tries. I only bring that up because it seems that ECU has this problem in almost every game. I watch the game, and cannot identify what their issue is. Decent power running game from the spread that perhaps does not work as well at the goal to go portion of the field is some of it. The QB's are somewhat average decision makers (not much difference between the two imo). But I cannot truly place why this team struggles so much in the red zone. Vs smu vs navy and at temple for bowl eligibility now. The odds are overwhelming that they don't make a bowl which is shocking given how they have played in general .. I think they have outgained their opponents by an average of 60 yards per game or so. Just amazing.

yea i usually like to do one like that where there are a few with low odds and maybe a dog or two.

good shot on Wyoming as well Bohl has those guys looking pretty good

7 upsets of teams getting 6+. Most of them unaccounted for in terms of discussion. Some were fairly unpredictable, some in hindsight should've been on the radar.

Navy+245, Illinois+325, Miss St+294, UTSA+750, Charlotte+650, TCU+210, ULM+255

Back