Week 10 MACtion w Marsski

Looks like rain in Akron tonight. Is that right, and if so how do you think that factors in? I can get the zips at 6.5 in a league I play on the side. I’m thinking about locking them in as one of my 10 for the week.

Think it's much more likely neither tt gets there in Akron than they both do. Seems a terrible spot for NIU after going to Provo for whatever that was but the defense should travel. Going to rain entire game it seems, the ultimate ? is ball possession and field position

As tempted as I am to take that ultra low over 37 in Akron, I can't do it. Both QBs should struggle through the air with not many playmakers outside and neither is great passing in good weather. Both will run and I think both Ds are capable of containing big plays. Akron's traditional run game has been getting a little better, but I would think Nelson might get 20+ rushes tonight even though Bowden has previously said he doesn't want Nelson being the primary ball carrier, I think he wants to win and that would seem to be the best way. Little worried about his lack of ball security however. Childers obviously should get plenty of run too. Play action passes should be huge part of the game, just depends if they can accurately hit them.

I'm really excited for this game...as boring as it might appear. I will have a small play on Akron +.

Mars, not sure your age exactly. Were you at Ohio when Gary Trent was there?

Good luck Mars...I was thrilled to see the Bobcats show out again like that. One more left to get to the winner take all showdown

Back