Week 10 Discussion Thread

Yeah people likely forget Bama cut through that Tenn D easily. GA likely will as well. GA crowd and players will be high as kites. Only worry is Stetson not playing well the last month. And hopefully Tenn scores a lot.

Yeah people likely forget Bama cut through that Tenn D easily. GA likely will as well. GA crowd and players will be high as kites. Only worry is Stetson not playing well the last month. And hopefully Tenn scores a lot.
I think Tenn will enough.

47-31 capabilities

I think Tenn will enough.

47-31 capabilities
kicking myself I didn't play Tenn vs. Kentucky. Seen that movie a million times before. Just a horrible spot for Kentucky with that crowd. Now Tenn goes to that type of environment and their D won't be nearly as good.

I'm old but remember when Florida St/Miami was the game of the year almost every year. Now a total shitfest

I know for sure CPA-hole posted the Chryst news before it was out on the espn website! And you posted 38 minutes ago, ESPN's story on Harsin is 26 minutes old.

I know for sure CPA-hole posted the Chryst news before it was out on the espn website! And you posted 38 minutes ago, ESPN's story on Harsin is 26 minutes old.
I have sources. Lol. Although my "source" was a week early on Geoff Collins.

Texas is now favored at K-State. Fifth time since 1978 that an unranked team has been favored to beat a top-15 team on the road.
Line movement has been strange, got KSU +4 Saturday and it was down to 1 yesterday, now sitting UT 2.5 -120

Not sure I'd be as much a fan of KSU below the 4

Line movement has been strange, got KSU +4 Saturday and it was down to 1 yesterday, now sitting UT 2.5 -120

Not sure I'd be as much a fan of KSU below the 4

Did not realize it opened at 4. Thought it was a pick and moved Texas way over the last 24 hours.

Did not realize it opened at 4. Thought it was a pick and moved Texas way over the last 24 hours.
DK has been releasing 8-10 games on Fri/Sat the week before the last couple weeks

Probably would have played it for slightly less down to 3, not sure it qualifies as an opener when the line is released before the previous week's games are played.

Curious why CBS didn't get the Georgia game for prime time. I know they usually do a couple prime time games each season but there's parameters with each network on how these get slotted, I assume.

Curious why CBS didn't get the Georgia game for prime time. I know they usually do a couple prime time games each season but there's parameters with each network on how these get slotted, I assume.
Guessing they put those bids in before the season and don't want to go up against a potential WS g7

Don't know if they can flex or even would at this point

They only get 1 per year I believe and they pick it before the season. Hence why they picked Bama/A&M before knowing A&M was a train wreck.

I'll probably skip doing my usual MACtion thread.
But in case anyone wants to know, I am on Over 58.5 in Ohio/Buffalo game....Bobcats D has improved slightly in recent weeks but is still pretty goddamn bad....Bobcats offense should find success through the air with a very accurate QB who doesn't normally turn it over... I see it's moved up...I'd probably play it up to 62. Athens has been a house of horrors for Beefs in recent years so lean to the Cats to win but much prefer ovah...

In the other game, lean to Ball St +7 & over but probably not playing anything. Kent Qb is ??? for this game....

Decent previews of the games below

I hate to keep picking on cuse since they were so good to me early, and I’m not sure they lose here cause they will prob confuse that loser Slovis but pitt RB is gonna have a freaking field day vs that 3-3-5, clemson gashed them, Irish predictably gashed them, this kid is gonna have a freaking monster game. I dunno if I wanna bet on pitt or just play Abanikanda over whatever his rush number is! He should go for 150 easy!

Man, everyone pounded that stupid total they hung on mizzou/uk, good job if you got 44! I dunno how they go over 41.5?

Sounds like Martinez will likely be a go for K-State. Listening to the K-State pxp guy today during an interview, they expected him to play last Saturday but he wasn't quite there during warmups. Assuming no setbacks the thought is that he'll start on Saturday.

Some buzz about A/M injuries, etc. including Weigman sitting due to concussion protocol. We'll see.

Last edited:
Back