Week 10 Discussion Thread

Last year's game was really weird. I think Kansas State scored atleast 2 non-offensive TDs, but maybe more. I didn't look but seem to remember it. I did look at a condensed box score Kansas State won 55-14, but only outgained them 381-320 61-78 plays. K St only ran for 35-129 on them. But that is kind of how Kansas can lose. They can lose so many different ways. Last week, Ok St had a bunch of short fields and stuff, and they also put up 55 pts like K St did last year, but instead of only outgaining KU like State did last year by 61 yards, OK St outgained them by 392 yards!
It's pretty typical for K State to get a non-offensive TD or two in that game, isn't it? And, yes, the party in bold is all too true.

It's pretty typical for K State to get a non-offensive TD or two in that game, isn't it? And, yes, the party in bold is all too true.

yep, pretty typical for k-st, and pretty typical for ku to give up those kind of scores! i laid it.

weak ass books wouldnt post any props for the wake/unc game, wonder why? they couldnt hang a number that wouldnt get smashed, lol.

Just came to ask. Line drop 5 to 3.5 in the last few minutes. Saw he was warming up, but doesn't always mean he plays. Line says he plays.

yea i just read he was on field throwing, seems like a pretty good sign.. i went ahead and bet them +5 already anyways and hoped for best. just tough to pass memphis getting points at home where they been so tough to beat.

Back