Week 10 Discussion Thread

The biggest thing for WYO-CSU is what kind of QB play we can expect out of CSU. Crystal ball that and it will tell the winner.

looks like they used 2 against Fresno and one clearly more of a runner, was that by design, injury, or replaced cause they were struggling? I would think wyo matches up way better against a qb who more a runner than thrower. What kind of offense does CSU run, they spread it out or more pro style? I’m gonna assume they running out a spread but that just a guess looking at their numbers from 1 game, lol.

CSU started a dual threat transfer while last years effective passer watched in the sideline. Thinking was the dual threat would align with the style they wanted and the personnel available. It didn't work. They should've gone to O'Brien earlier. Instead O'Brien got one or two series when game was over. Addazio has said they would allow the starters to change game to game. If their receivers are back who were out last week does that mean they go O'Brien? Not like O'Brien is all-MWC or anything but there are things he is good at. If there are things Centeio is good at it only showed on a few plays and didn't work as planned.

The line indicates nope.

this has makings of a real shitfest if he out. Sounds like he def out, they haven’t ruled him out but he still not running on his ankle, they say he throwing but can’t move, lol. Not a promising sign!!!

Maybe Yellen will freaking improve? he obviously had a bit of a rough go far as who he had to face since coming in, he was the 9th rated pro style passer coming out of high school! That something and now he has seen 2 tougher defenses and had a bye, could be a good time to back him. Pitt just has no damn run game what’s so ever to help him out. Pickett was used to that by now and made the offense somewhat functional anyways. Is fsu run d so bad pitt might be able to generate some semblance of a running game? It possible but tough to count on.

What I think we can count on would be pitt to be able to keep Travis from running all over them, they turn him into a straight up passer he will make mistakes under pressure. They held king to 32 yards on only 2.9 per carry so don’t think Travis legs be a problem for their front 7 and I know they can get after the qb ranking 2nd in the nation in sack percentage.

fsu defense has been mostly awful, they allow a redic 7ypp which ranks 98th in the country. They allow 65% completion percentage to go along with the aforementioned crappy run d. If there was ever a game for Yellen to improve this would be it.

this has makings of a real shitfest if he out. Sounds like he def out, they haven’t ruled him out but he still not running on his ankle, they say he throwing but can’t move, lol. Not a promising sign!!!

Maybe Yellen will freaking improve? he obviously had a bit of a rough go far as who he had to face since coming in, he was the 9th rated pro style passer coming out of high school! That something and now he has seen 2 tougher defenses and had a bye, could be a good time to back him. Pitt just has no damn run game what’s so ever to help him out. Pickett was used to that by now and made the offense somewhat functional anyways. Is fsu run d so bad pitt might be able to generate some semblance of a running game? It possible but tough to count on.

What I think we can count on would be pitt to be able to keep Travis from running all over them, they turn him into a straight up passer he will make mistakes under pressure. They held king to 32 yards on only 2.9 per carry so don’t think Travis legs be a problem for their front 7 and I know they can get after the qb ranking 2nd in the nation in sack percentage.

fsu defense has been mostly awful, they allow a redic 7ypp which ranks 98th in the country. They allow 65% completion percentage to go along with the aforementioned crappy run d. If there was ever a game for Yellen to improve this would be it.
you sure know a lot about These teams. Thanks for sharing. As for my like I like certain situations and Pitt once again falls into a situation and against a team I love to fade. FSU not have a good season and Pitt not covering yet and being blown out last week. This screams a reversal and I have been doing well on these. In the end though its just another play.

you sure know a lot about These teams. Thanks for sharing. As for my like I like certain situations and Pitt once again falls into a situation and against a team I love to fade. FSU not have a good season and Pitt not covering yet and being blown out last week. This screams a reversal and I have been doing well on these. In the end though its just another play.

for some reason shitty acc teams has kinda turned into a specialty of mine. Lol. I like when my capping lines up with other type angles like yours. Think we have a winner.

Pitt over again? They 4 straight overs so far....flst not that great defensively

I honestly lean under but fsu defense sucks so much I could be wrong, I don’t really expect fsu to score much more than 20 if that. I don’t trust pitt to give you 30+ w this qb.

Wow that Nevada line is flying up to the point they gonna make me play Utah st. I wasn’t gonna touch anything till Friday but shoot +17.5 now?

Why still no line on Fresno / UNLV? Just skimming headlines in local papers, I don't see anything going on...QB questions or covid.

Why still no line on Fresno / UNLV? Just skimming headlines in local papers, I don't see anything going on...QB questions or covid.

i don’t see any Covid or QBs on either injury report. Just looking at odds tracking site I see fresno-11 everywhere.

Huge flat spot for BC at Cuse this week. BC off the Clemson effort and host Notre Dame next week.
I’ve looked at that one a few times thinking same thing, havnt quite convinced myself to pull trigger but it def seems like one these games cuse can ugly up and hang around. I think under prob makes some Sense as well.

3 weeks in a row and Vegas is still guess how to line Wyoming games. Both games have been upsets and the dog in this series has won 3 of last 4 straight up (won 3 straight 2016-2018). Rivalry game. Boarder War. Bronze Boot. WYO has won 4 straight. I think I'd lean with home Rams...but hard to look past Centeio if he is going to QB again. Wyoming O remains pretty pedestrian, will their D be good enough? If the same CSU O shows up from last week, then yes. Think CSU D has a chance to play a good bit better this week though.
I wish I hadn't seen this
Since 2014 @csu goes over, @wyo goes under.

Is anyone paying attn to VT and Liberty? Man Liberty's schedule omg is this a step up in class.

I think it a huge step up for their defense no doubt, I actually think they have played some defenses that comparable to hookies who not playing well on that side of the ball. Hookies offense gonna hang 40+ im pretty sure. I do think liberty can get 30ish tho which makes the points really tempting (I worry they too popular), I actually prefer the over. I really like the qb Willis, him vs hooker should be a fun watch, not to mention all the potential big plays on the ground. Hookies the 1st of 3 games liberty has in their last 5 vs way stronger rushing attacks/offenses than they have seen up to this point so this game will be telling!!

Teaser type of game and VT gets it done according to the schedule, but this is a big game. I just can't see betting anything on Liberty here. Not until (like you said)they get tested and pass the test. Maybe lack of motivation in VT. I dont know

Teaser type of game and VT gets it done according to the schedule, but this is a big game. I just can't see betting anything on Liberty here. Not until (like you said)they get tested and pass the test. Maybe lack of motivation in VT. I dont know

I don’t think there will be. I think the offense will show out. I do think it possible liberty keeps up but I just feel better about the over, hell either team total over I like too. I might play all 3! Lol

Have some Miami -9.5, Miami -10, BYU O62.5, and BYU ML mixed and matched. Took yesterday off so of course all my would be bets won. Hope it goes that way tonight with actually money wagered.

VT up to 17

ive seen it get there a few times during the week before bouncing back down again. Think I’m pretty happy I went with over 67.5, that trickling up as well but doubt it matters, they either get well into 70’s or we get a sluggish morning start before the scoring ensues and they won’t make it. I plan on going back to book around halftime of the early games so I can get down on some things at half or live if so inclined.

Anyone have a good idea what Ducks offense will look like with new OC? I thought so many times last year they really kinda held Herbert back for whatever reason and didn’t really unleash him until the last few games of the season. Think we even seeing that now in nfl with all the throes he making! Did they not have the wrs? Just conservative scheme? Will that change? Everything I hear/read about Stanford makes me wanna like the over in this game. The offense looks like it could be pretty formidable and the defense certainly looks to be the weak spot. Is 51 really that big a ask? Kinda depends how ducks run their offense I suppose which I’m not real sure of.

Back