6:30 PM
403Tennessee-1½
404Arkansas+1½
10:00 PM
393New Mexico+15½
394Hawaii-15½

That’s alotta points to give Vandy, for a Messy St team that ain’t good either

How can one not like Arky?

Think Costello is out for messy st. He looked concussed on that play yesterday. Commentators were praising the freshman backup.....

Agree with you that the line looks super high.....

I think the line is settled in at 2-3.

I watched the entire BYU game last night and they just shut it down in the 2H after dominating in the 1H. Basically took care of business and said "Okay, on to Boise." This is a big statement game for them.

I think the line is settled in at 2-3.

I watched the entire BYU game last night and they just shut it down in the 2H after dominating in the 1H. Basically took care of business and said "Okay, on to Boise." This is a big statement game for them.

Line jump to -2.....so I buy to -1 and pay extra 13cent juiced......also teased BYU with TB tomorrow and KC next week.

Fau is 0-3 to the Under this year.
Watched BYU game. WKU offenses kills clock, during BYU game, they had 2 long azz drives. Not sure how they run their offense in other games, each snap they run play clock down during BYU game. It was awful to watch, they all set at line of scrimmage, then whole offense looks to sideline for like 10 secs for new play calls?

BYU going to be popular. I like as well. I think BYU controls both LOS. The one area I have some slight hesitation is Boise's DBs vs Cougar pass O, I could see Boise getting some wins in those matchups. I wouldn't side with Boise over it, I'm just not going to be surprised if Boise DBs make some key plays in this game.

3 weeks in a row and Vegas is still guess how to line Wyoming games. Both games have been upsets and the dog in this series has won 3 of last 4 straight up (won 3 straight 2016-2018). Rivalry game. Boarder War. Bronze Boot. WYO has won 4 straight. I think I'd lean with home Rams...but hard to look past Centeio if he is going to QB again. Wyoming O remains pretty pedestrian, will their D be good enough? If the same CSU O shows up from last week, then yes. Think CSU D has a chance to play a good bit better this week though.

Maryland +24, yes please.

Yeah, what is Penn State's mentality right now?

Although, the Maryland D still gives one pause correct? I guess at +24 they don't have to be great, but they will have to get some stops. Best hope is that Penn St energy is crashed.

Really really interested to see this San Diego State play a team that is actually good on offense. San Jose with Josh Love has been pretty good on O the last 2 years and those were just 10 and 3 point SDST vs SJST games. San Jose looks just as good again on O now with Starkel and all the receiving targets. Aztecs haven't put 4 quarters together yet vs awful UNLV in week 1 and dreadful Utah St teams.

Yeah, what is Penn State's mentality right now?

Although, the Maryland D still gives one pause correct? I guess at +24 they don't have to be great, but they will have to get some stops. Best hope is that Penn St energy is crashed.
Maryland should get a few scores. I know PSUs D is better than MN, but damn...that is a lot of points for a team that showed a pulse on offense.

BYU is probably the play this week but if they cover this is going to escalate their lines the rest of the season. The lines maker over reaction will catch up to them.

Last edited:
BYU is probably the play this week but if they cover this is going to escalate their lines the rest of the season. The lines maker over reaction will catch up to them.

Think BYU have 2 games remaining after Boise game.....they have bye after the Boise game

They play North Alabama after the bye week on 11/21
Then SDSt on 12/12

Think BYU have 2 games remaining after Boise game.....they have bye after the Boise game

They play North Alabama after the bye week on 11/21
Then SDSt on 12/12
well I didnt look into their schedule but SDST is a darn good team and a nice dog. I am already trying to find reasons to support Boise this week. I think its best to pass and wait for a line against SDSt

Teams that hit my list this week:
E. Mich +6
Utah St. +15.5
San Jose+10 but I will wait to get a better line.
Houston +13 could cherry pick a 14 later but 13 should be enough
Pitt+2
Utah-14
FIU +2
S.Alabama +17

Really really interested to see this San Diego State play a team that is actually good on offense. San Jose with Josh Love has been pretty good on O the last 2 years and those were just 10 and 3 point SDST vs SJST games. San Jose looks just as good again on O now with Starkel and all the receiving targets. Aztecs haven't put 4 quarters together yet vs awful UNLV in week 1 and dreadful Utah St teams.
dead on I think its a great play for San Jose.

What's the board's feel on Clemson / ND? Full week of practice for Uia certainly going to help.
I focus on dogs and against popular teams like Notre Dame and Clemson off at least 1 good season. Both these teams I am looking to fade. I have done well so far based on the inflated lines. To me this is a fade Notre Dame game. It elevates Clemson again and I will capitalize fading Clemson in the future.

I use previous lines and past ATS performances. According to Clemson last 2 they look terrible. Buy low and sell high

Cincinnati is 6-0-2 ATS dating back to last season. Their power ratings have now over jumped what I believe their rating should be.

Evidence of this is Cincy at home in week 4 they faced Army and the line was -13 then in week 5 they faced SFlorida and that number was -21

My ratings off of those 2 games and Cincy off 2 blowouts this line is boosted a bit and is a sell high opportunity
Houston @ Cincy-14 this line is a bit too much, and Cincy being off 2 blowouts against previous excellent teams could be a let down.

Cincinnati is 6-0-2 ATS dating back to last season. Their power ratings have now over jumped what I believe their rating should be.

Evidence of this is Cincy at home in week 4 they faced Army and the line was -13 then in week 5 they faced SFlorida and that number was -21

My ratings off of those 2 games and Cincy off 2 blowouts this line is boosted a bit and is a sell high opportunity
Houston @ Cincy-14 this line is a bit too much, and Cincy being off 2 blowouts against previous excellent teams should be a let down.

This is exactly what I've been looking at too...I think SDST is a good team, but they've clobbered two terrible teams...SJST is a step up in competition for them...SJST also has a good run defense. I'm definitely interested in taking the points with the Spartans in the game, and maybe even the Spartans TT over....I haven't made a wager on it yet

I'm looking at this UT State + 15.5 against Nevada and I'm just not sure what to make of it yet...Aggies look bad and are probably a bad team...Nevada looks good, and I really like the QB.... however, they didn't look as great as I had hoped vs UNLV (who is another bad team) so I'm not sure I want to lay all those points with the pack...I'll admit, I haven't done a deep dive on this one and just kinda going by what I've seen so far, so I could be missing something obvious

I was hesitant on this play. Line seems fishy. Seeing you big on BYU, gonna go with my guts. BYU it is....BM had them -1. Should I put in my plays now or should I wait? Liking their TT too.

guess we gonna just all square up on this one and cross our fingers it a freebie! Lol. I gotta find some ugly dogs to cleanse myself of this icky feeling!! Lol

well I didnt look into their schedule but SDST is a darn good team and a nice dog. I am already trying to find reasons to support Boise this week. I think its best to pass and wait for a line against SDSt

wait till San Jose st gives sdst everything they want Friday night if not pull the upset, that will really help you get value on that line!! Almost be a perfect storm! I just gotta get San Jose st to hold up their end Friday night, I know they can play with them, just need them to pull it out!

3 weeks in a row and Vegas is still guess how to line Wyoming games. Both games have been upsets and the dog in this series has won 3 of last 4 straight up (won 3 straight 2016-2018). Rivalry game. Boarder War. Bronze Boot. WYO has won 4 straight. I think I'd lean with home Rams...but hard to look past Centeio if he is going to QB again. Wyoming O remains pretty pedestrian, will their D be good enough? If the same CSU O shows up from last week, then yes. Think CSU D has a chance to play a good bit better this week though.

wyo qb drives me nuts. In fairness to books (and myself in their 1st game, lol) the guy who was gonna start at qb for wyo got hurt on the very 1st play of the Nevada game so kinda threw that game out of whack in the early going. Wyoming still took them to ot, I think they win that game had qb not got hurt and they had to go back to Levi Williams who as I mentioned drives me nuts! In fairness Nevada offense did shred them for awhile but I think that was at least in part cause the O wasn’t sustaining drives and kept putting the d in bad spots throughout the 1st half allowing Nevada to build a big lead while wyo regrouped from losing their qb.

how is CSU run d? Shut down the run you got a pretty good chance of limiting wyo offense. Levi throws are terribly inconsistent.

Teams that hit my list this week:
E. Mich +6
Utah St. +15.5
San Jose+10 but I will wait to get a better line.
Houston +13 could cherry pick a 14 later but 13 should be enough
Pitt+2
Utah-14
FIU +2
S.Alabama +17

please tell me Pickett will be back playing qb for pitt? I love them if he plays, I can’t fuck with them without him, he the entire freaking offense!

Wyoming's backup Levi is better than Chambers. They were both going to play, staff probably trying to find a way to let game play justify benching Chambers. I do think it might've been an emotional setback for Wyoming players to see Chambers Lost like that, but in terms of who was best QB is his injury meant nothing. Neither is great really.

Houston @ Cincy-14 this line is a bit too much, and Cincy being off 2 blowouts against previous excellent teams could be a let down.

only way I would play it, havnt really gotten to that game yet but it dog or nothing for sure.

Wyoming's backup Levi is better than Chambers. They were both going to play, staff probably trying to find a way to let game play justify benching Chambers. I do think it might've been an emotional setback for Wyoming players to see Chambers Lost like that, but in terms of who was best QB is his injury meant nothing. Neither is great really.

that fair, I agree I think it was just the suddenness of losing him on 1st play as they clearly regrouped after half. They called a incredibly shit conservative game plan the entire 1st half after the injury. Especially when they got the ball backed up with 2+ min left in half, they ran up the middle 3x letting Nevada call their time outs and get the ball on wrong side of 50 with tons of time, thought that series then subsequent Wolfpack touchdown before half was a killer. Kinda a miracle they got that game to ot, just to blow it of course. Again getting way to conservative in regulation not going for the win but really just playing for the tying fg.

I'm looking at this UT State + 15.5 against Nevada and I'm just not sure what to make of it yet...Aggies look bad and are probably a bad team...Nevada looks good, and I really like the QB.... however, they didn't look as great as I had hoped vs UNLV (who is another bad team) so I'm not sure I want to lay all those points with the pack...I'll admit, I haven't done a deep dive on this one and just kinda going by what I've seen so far, so I could be missing something obvious

Wolfpack just not a team im gonna lay that kind of wood with, im kinda allergic to bigger favs anyways so I mostly go into games like that looking for reasons to play the dog, if I can’t find them I usually just move on. Right or wrong I know I can find something I like a hell of a lot better than Nevada laying 2+ tds! Lol.

I don’t know all that much bout Utah st this year and they obviously havnt looked good but they have played the obviously tougher teams imo. Especially on the defensive side, this Nevada d be by far the weakest they have seen to date. How much better that makes the offense look I’m not sure but I assume they prob score a fair more amount of points than they have vs Boise and sdst.

Wyoming plays pretty conservative week in and week out. Fans don't like the OC. They like the Bohl mentality, tough, but generally dislike the O. Unless Wyoming has a big ground game O they aren't going to blow anyone away.

Wyoming plays pretty conservative week in and week out. Fans don't like the OC. They like the Bohl mentality, tough, but generally dislike the O. Unless Wyoming has a big ground game O they aren't going to blow anyone away.

sounds bout right, I loved playing them as dogs the last year or 2. Then I recall them being one my favorite bowl games cause they got a incredibly favorable matchup but that’s bout only time I recall winning with them as a fav. They def tough and will stay in a lot of games but the game planning is ultra conservative. I actually think Levi is a lot better when they get him moving, he a load to bring down in the run game. The worst part is when they have to open up they tend to find ways to drive down the field, just far too often they only do that when they have to have it late in a game, rest of time being all to happy playing 3 yards and a cloud of dust then punting it away.

I don’t know nearly as much bout CSU tho. Fresno throwing for 300+ doesn’t really mean shit here cause we know wyo ain’t doing that!

The biggest thing for WYO-CSU is what kind of QB play we can expect out of CSU. Crystal ball that and it will tell the winner.

Back