Week 10 - Best 3-5 moneyline dog?

C-MAN

Pretty much a regular
We have 4 teams sitting at 3-5 this week - all on the road - all significant underdogs playing good teams. Which one has the best chance of salvaging their season and pulling the upset?

StL +7 @ Arz
Chi + 7 @ GB
Car + 6 @ Phi
NYG +8.5 @ Sea

I have gone back and forth on these games and there are legitimate arguments to be made for all of them. Right now, I think Carolina is my pick, with St Louis a close second. I think getting on the road may help Carolina and if Sanchez makes a couple early mistakes the home fans will turn on him bringing back some bad memories of his last couple years with the Jets.

I welcome others opinions and any historical info/stats you may have on 3-5 teams.

That and Arz in a let down spot. They beat Seattle and San Francisco so they will be confident riding into Arz.

Like the Rams from this grouping. I'd like Chicago if GB wasn't coming off a loss. Much like Dallas, AZ is playing a bit over their head and they are done for some regression.

I'd always lean to the inner division games...so I'd say it's very good chance you get a winner out of Stl, Chi or CLE

Back