Week 1

3rd & Long

Tom Brady is a douchebag
Buffalo +1.5 - tease it to over a TD if you can too. This line is flat out wrong, Buffalo will run all day on this weak front of Indy.

Washington +3.5
Jax +3
Houston pk
New Orleans +2.5
Jax/Car over 40.5

Early card thoughts -
GB/Chi, pass. Not a fan of laying that many on the road, see no reason to play Chi.
KC/Hou - Maybe Houston can finish a game for a change, getting tired of watching them collapse in the 4th qtr. Playing the discounted spread here, nothing more. The sky is blue & Fat Andy is still a cunt who refuses to run the ball.
Cle/NY - Where's the commissioner's outrage over Geno's jaw getting broken? I forgot, it' the Jets, nobody cares. Neither do I - pass. Jets are probably the right side here.
Indy/Buff - see above. Kinda like over 45 here too but it's gonna be close.
Mia/Wash - I'll take this at over a FG at home. Wash looked pretty good in the preseason, and they better give a big effort today after the RGIII fiasco. Miami with a late FG to win by 3 seems about right.
Jax - Cam Newton might be the laziest player I've ever seen, what inspires him today? My guess is nothing, it's not Monday night, it's the Jags on the road. I'll bite.
Sea/Rams - I'll wait until at least week two this year before I let the Rams stick it in my ass.

Might have some more 4pm plays, I'll post them later if I do.

For those of you that know me I'm going to shock you - I'm starting to become an Eagles fan. I can cheer for this team. The Bradford move was genius, huge upgrade. This team is going to be scary good.

Late card (these are all straight bets & reversed)

Saints +2.5 & over 48 & teased NO +8.5 & over 42
Detroit +3.5 & over 45 & teased Det +9.5 & over 39
Oakland +3 & over 43 & teased Oakland +9 & over 37
Denver -4.5 & over 47 & teased Denver +1.5 & over 41
Dallas -6 & under 52 & teased Dallas pk & under 58

Back