Week 1

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
BYU -16.5 -110

*I have a list of 15 plays for week 1 as of now, I will add them as I see value...this play on Byu falls into a trend for week 1 games that I play every year that I will put out there after I have put all games in that fit into this category/trend...I really don't see this line getting any better so putting it in now...going through a more games tonight, will post this evening if I play any more...I will check back in once a week on my picked games lines to re-evaluate the line movements...all plays I post for NCAA FB are for a preset 1 unit unless otherwise noted

My numbers say it's a no play but looking at the matchups it's easy to see where Taysom just runs wild. However I can't get that UVA east coast opener out of my mind from last year either

GL this season

Schrute...I hear ya buddy, this one is a bit of a strange one...I use 2 week 1 trends that are outstanding every year and this fits into the category so I am making it a play but with it being on a Friday night west-east coast it is a bit of a weird one...I do like the maturity factor of BYU teams year in and year out in hoops and FB, I think that does play a big factor in not only road games but week 1 games...as far as the other two games, if Marshall has any pipe dreams of making the final 4 they have to blow teams out and then blow em out some more...if they can Marshall will pour it on I have no doubt, this is a statement game for them...I love running teams and option based offenses, I come from a long line of former Huskers but the talent that Urban will put on the field with the amount of time they have to prep for this offense I fear for our Navy...back next weekend or so...gl man

GL this year BC !

Spread in that TOSU game is 17 ... so if you remove the coaching edge the linesmaker is saying Navy is the better team ... I kid, I kid ....

What's your angle on the game in Dublin? Thanks and gl.

I'm going to win........jk man, if I get a chance I will try to write something more to this one...I usually don't go into to great a detail on any plays from any sport...I do have a few consistent systems in multiple sports that do win...In college football I do have my own "blue print" so to speak that deals with historical situational trends, these are my largest plays...I also trail a particular tout that a few people on here know who that is and I use a short list of cappers from various forums to narrow my field...I don't let the cat out of the bag on how I pick my games completely, I post on ctg because I know there are guys out there that could use some winners and it wasn't that long ago when I started out on this wild ride that I depended on some guys taking the time to post to get me over the hump.

I'm going to win........jk man, if I get a chance I will try to write something more to this one...I usually don't go into to great a detail on any plays from any sport...I do have a few consistent systems in multiple sports that do win...In college football I do have my own "blue print" so to speak that deals with historical situational trends, these are my largest plays...I also trail a particular tout that a few people on here know who that is and I use a short list of cappers from various forums to narrow my field...I don't let the cat out of the bag on how I pick my games completely, I post on ctg because I know there are guys out there that could use some winners and it wasn't that long ago when I started out on this wild ride that I depended on some guys taking the time to post to get me over the hump.

Clear as mud ;). GL on the year.

Bench do you like Ohio St at -14 even more now?

i wouldn't say I like them more, but it would still be a play...I am just fine if Ohio st game plan is to run the ball right at navy...look at size of navy's def line compared to ohio st O Line...it's a mismatch of ridiculous proportions...I still believe navy will have hard time scoring points

Clear as mud ;). GL on the year.

I can tell you this game is a bit of a trailer play for me...the guy I got this play from only plays 1-2 games a week and has hit at 64% over the last 5 years...I agree that Ucf is the better team and will be much more athletic...I don't believe the game being played in Ireland is much of a factor in the decision to play this game...hope this helps a little more

BYU -16.5 -110
Marshall -24 -110
Ohio St -17 -110
UCF -2 -110
Boston College -17 -110
UAB -3 -110
UCLA -21 -110

this is the card so far...I know this looks chalky but I'm hoping to wait it out and get reduced lines on the dogs

minus the glasses that does look a bit like me right now...even more so if I can get this Angels under tonight...gl to you this week STEED

I have 9 more plays, some will post by Friday evening and a few I will wait out the lines and post throughout the day Saturday

hell, u dont have time to share details cause ur always out on the deck grilling with a drink in ur hand LOL :)

did u give that 'cajun' woman a big hug for me??

BOL on another Great season my friend :tiphat:

hell, u dont have time to share details cause ur always out on the deck grilling with a drink in ur hand LOL :)

did u give that 'cajun' woman a big hug for me??

BOL on another Great season my friend :tiphat:

Thanks Hound...I did give her a big hug and she has pastalaya on the menu for tomorrow night...still hotter than he'll down my way here in ark-La-Tex area...haven't been hitting the deck till late night

Apparently I got a little ahead of myself and made a silly wager last night on Vandy, thankfully it was made up for with some 2nd HF totals winners...outside of byu play tonight I am going to stick with watching for 2nd HF totals opportunities...I should have a few more plays for tomorrow posted late tonight and I will post the rest throughout the day tomorrow...gl guys

6-9-1 full games
7-2 2nd halfs
13-11-1...(54%)...had better opening weeks but can still turn a profitable mark tonight

Tenn -4 -104
Smu +34 -105

Back