Week 1 What Are We Learning

Clemson linebacker looked so Fing bad. I mean, their D was ok during stretches of the game, but they’re offense and special teams. Horrible

I think it’s going to be hard to tell how much of an overreaction we are getting with Deion and his Buffs. No one really knew what the final clue to expect out of them, especially their first game coming against a semi finalist last year. Now the line against Nebraska has definitely swung WAY the other way. However, Nebraska wasn’t all that impressive against Minny, and I don’t think Colorado is going to be intimidated by the environment in Nebraska. I guess someone could say Colorado is going to be feeling themselves after this weekend and are due for a let down. But if you know anything about Sanders, he’s not going to let that happen.

With everything I just said about Colorado, I just played there u5.5 wins for the season. I see 5.
Brutal start and ending to their Pac 12 schedule. Depth probably will be an issue for them.

I think the 5.5 comes down to if they can beat Neb this week. They don't do that, then they need to win 4 of the 5 middle section games in Pac 12 play.

With everything I just said about Colorado, I just played their u5.5 wins for the season. I see 5.
If you figure Stanford, Colorado State, and the two Arizona schools there’s 5 wins right there. Not all gimmes, and that’s assuming good health, but they’ll be favored in those. One or two injuries and you’ll be in good shape though.

If you figure Stanford, Colorado State, and the two Arizona schools there’s 5 wins right there. Not all gimmes, and that’s assuming good health, but they’ll be favored in those. One or two injuries and you’ll be in good shape though.
Yep. It’ll definitely be close….

With everything I just said about Colorado, I just played their u5.5 wins for the season. I see 5.
If this loses it will probably be the first time I’m happy to lose a bet. I love what Deion is doing with that program and his approach.

I still see them winning 5/6 so it will be close.

Back