Week 1 Weather Thread

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
I have given dome game weather reports before so don't be embarrassed if you do or if you get the venue wrong .. just post your weather.

Tropical storm likely making landfall in Florida Thursday and dumping a ton of rain. The last advisory I received this morning has the track north of Tampa which should be far enough north to not cause any issues with FIU - Indiana, and should remain far enough southeast to not impact the games in Tennessee and Kentucky.

Tropical storm likely making landfall in Florida Thursday and dumping a ton of rain. The last advisory I received this morning has the track north of Tampa which should be far enough north to not cause any issues with FIU - Indiana, and should remain far enough southeast to not impact the games in Tennessee and Kentucky.

I'm riding Louisville minus some hefty chalk, so I need good weather in Louisville on Thursday night. As of right now, the weather looks perfect. Don't jinx it!!!

:prayer

Tropical Storm Hermine is now expected to track more inland, up the East Coast this week, across the Carolinas Friday and Saturday Virginia and Maryland.

Rutgers at UW......Partly sunny with temp at kickoff in upper 50s to low 60s.....little wind expected

Yeah, hopefully Miami is ok tonight. Unless there's a lot of fumbles that turn into points.

Looks like most weather is good. Buddy told me might be some wind for the Nebraska game. shrug.

Checked pretty extensively myself. Maybe some rain on east coast but not for long. Great thread

Beautiful day in Old Columbustown. I hear VP Pence is down here today so I'm sure the extra traffic jam will endear him to voters.
First-ever political traffic report on CTG?

He has five of his family with him but they are not being paid ... six pence none the richer

Back