Week 1 Sit/Start

braves

Pretty much a regular
Lets go!!

L. Miller or E. Decker in flex....Standard league

I'm leaning towards Miller, just want some reassurances

Miller, even though he's going up against one of league's better run defenses. Decker's targets should decrease big time with Wes in town obv.

I kinda like Desean there....Browns D could be stout this year.

Standard League: Hilton or Bradshaw at flex?

PICK 1:

Deangelo Williams vs SEA
Lamar Miller @ CLE
Desean Jackson @ WASH

That's a tough one between Miller and D-Jax. Definitely NOT DeAngelo vs that Seattle D (now watch him go for a buck-fifty and 2 scores lol).

I guess I'd go with the guaranteed touches, more opportunity... Miller

I kinda like Desean there....Browns D could be stout this year.

Standard League: Hilton or Bradshaw at flex?

This is tough cuz I like Bradshaw but reading Ballard is practicing with the first team and will start/should get the bulk of the carries. So I guess that being the scoop I go TY (who I don't really like either cuz DHB is ahead of him right now and will be on the field more).

tate or bernard
1ppr/.25 rush attempt

t. austin or c. givens
1ppr

heyward bey or micheal flloyd
1ppr

This is tough cuz I like Bradshaw but reading Ballard is practicing with the first team and will start/should get the bulk of the carries. So I guess that being the scoop I go TY (who I don't really like either cuz DHB is ahead of him right now and will be on the field more).
I think that' sjust more he's missed so much practice and the other guy has earned the spot...he said they have a "set number of plays in mind" which is a bit scary...u make a good point for first week I agree on T.Y. now thinking a little more on it..most weeks its bradshaw but i agree for first week it's prolly TY

They're saying about 15 carries or so for Arian in Week 1...don't think that leaves enough to take Tate over Bernard.

Bernard
Austin
DHB

DHB getting a lot of looks from Luck...he's ahead of TY on that squad right now. DHB could be solid ppr guy.
we've already had this convo so I'll agree to disagree...i dont' care who's listed with the ones, DHB won't approach TY in targets for the year...you have to be able to actually catch the ball to be a good ppr guy.

I think that' sjust more he's missed so much practice and the other guy has earned the spot...he said they have a "set number of plays in mind" which is a bit scary...u make a good point for first week I agree on T.Y. now thinking a little more on it..most weeks its bradshaw but i agree for first week it's prolly TY

Exactly...

Though Ahmad Bradshaw is expected to become the Colts' starter "at some point," he revealed Monday he's practicing with the second-team offense.
Advice: Vick Ballard, an inferior talent, is currently working as the starting tailback, probably primarily because he carried the mail in the preseason. "There's probably a certain amount of plays we'd like to get him," coach Chuck Pagano said of Bradshaw. "What that is, I don't know. He was out there [at practice Monday] and running around and looked pretty good out there."
Despite the incredibly favorable matchup versus Oakland, Bradshaw will be a somewhat dicey Week 1 flex play. Ballard isn't on the fantasy radar.

we've already had this convo so I'll agree to disagree...i dont' care who's listed with the ones, DHB won't approach TY in targets for the year...you have to be able to actually catch the ball to be a good ppr guy.

Maybe now that DHB has a good QB to throw a nice ball his way, he can catch it? It'll be interesting to see who's right on this...from what I saw in the preseason, he was catching everything thrown at him, and, Luck was looking his way more than any other WR I saw.

PPR

James Jones @SF
Tavon Austin @ARI
James Jones by quite a bit until we see otherwise. Jones in 2 games vs SF last year had 6 for 81 and 6 for 87 and a TD in both. STL hasn't shown at all how they are gonna use Tavon so I have to see him play before I can play him...have him in 2 leagues as well

haha,

I'm not sure anyone else is better out there available for me. You think Davis, Myers or Pettigrew is an updgrade over the two I have?

Splitting hairs really it seems ,unless someone sees a clear upgrade

Last edited:
1 ppr
33 ret yds = 1 pt
Return td = 10 pts
10 rush = 1 pt

Tavon Austin (no clue how much hell get the ball but will return kicks)
Thompkins
DHB
or pick up Andre Roberts

PPR pick 2 WR
Cecil Shorts v. KC
Tavon Austin v. Ariz
Kenbrell Thompkins @ Buff
Kenny Britt @ Pitt
Golden Tate @ Car

same league, pick my flex RB

Shane Vereen @ Buff
Lamar Miller @ Clev

1 ppr
33 ret yds = 1 pt
Return td = 10 pts
10 rush = 1 pt

Thompkins
DHB
or pick up Andre Roberts
all are unknowns so I'd go with the most upside which would be Austin ...it's a tossup with thompkins though..tough choice

also... HC. points are listed below. I have NYG HC currently. Worth picking up Bears v. cincy, Bucs @ NYJ, Cowboys v. NYG, Chiefs @ Jax (lean), Redskins v. Philly

[TABLE="class: leagueSettingsTable statTable tableBody viewable"]
<tbody>[TR="class: rowEven"]
[TD="class: categoryName settingLabel"][/TD]
[TD][TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: statName"]25+ point Win Margin (WM25)[/TD]
[TD="class: statPoints"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: spacer"][/TD]
[TD="class: statName"] 20-24 point Win Margin (WM20)[/TD]
[TD="class: statPoints"]8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statName"]15-19 point Win Margin (WM15)[/TD]
[TD="class: statPoints"]6 [/TD]
[TD="class: statName"]10-14 point Win Margin (WM10)[/TD]
[TD="class: statPoints"]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statName"]5-9 point Win Margin (WM5)[/TD]
[TD="class: statPoints"]2[/TD]
[TD="class: statName"]1-4 point Win Margin (WM1)[/TD]
[TD="class: statPoints"]1[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

also... HC. points are listed below. I have NYG HC currently. Worth picking up Bears v. cincy, Bucs @ NYJ, Cowboys v. NYG, Chiefs @ Jax (lean), Redskins v. Philly

<tbody>[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statPoints"]6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
I prefer Dallas or WAS over NYG for year and the week.....are u planning to stream every week?

1 ppr
33 ret yds = 1 pt
Return td = 10 pts
10 rush = 1 pt

Thompkins
DHB
or pick up Andre Roberts

I go Thompkins, but the return yds/tds makes it kinda tough. I just think Thompkins will continue to have a lot of balls thrown his way by Brady.

<tbody>[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statPoints"]6 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Bucs

Bucs were third to last in sacks last year....it's actually about as good as a rookie could hope for...he might have a clean pocket a bit to find a rhythm.

Shorts easily
Tate

Miller

I don't really get all the Cecil Shorts love this season...yeah, I know Blackmon is out first 4 games, but he's gonna be "the man" after that. Not even sure what Shorts can do with Blackmon outta the lineup.

I'd roll with Thompkins and all the targets he should be getting...not to mention Tom throwing the ball instead of Blaine.

Back