Week 1 Schrute Bucks

I like Toledo, waiting to see if it hits 24 at 5D. Also like the Gophers but hoping it drops below 14.

UF has a lot if guy out for that game and they just added Chaz Green to that llist plus it's a huge lookahead

Best of luck , Dwight :shake:

I don't know anyting about NW State, but I'm all the other 3 teams in your parlay.

bama, Wash St, ULaLa, Toledo, will be plays for me.

fade you on Rutgers - their whole defensive backfield now plays for the Patriots.

no argument and likely no plays on the others.

Adding:

Northern Illinois +135 vs Iowa 0.50-0.67
Northern Illinois +3.5 vs Iowa -118 0.59-0.50

Adding:

FSU -10 vs Pittsburgh 1.10-1.00
Was really holding out hope I'd be able to snag a 9.5 but I'm now more paranoid about losing the 10 so I just went ahead and added it. I have a post in another thread with more thoughts but essentially I think Winston gets very comfortable early with his feet and that opens up the passing game. I don't see Savage and that OL moving the ball very well. FSU 31-10

thats a lot of work my friend :searching:

good to see u took a couple of weeks vacation to catchup on college football :) :)

I think I can just follow U and have a great season :thumbsup2:

BOL Dwight

Adding

LSU/Washington ML parlay 1.00-1.40
On phone but basically I think both teams win fairly close low scoring games. I am fairly confident about both winning but not in both covering despite possibly winning with ease. I know it doesn't make the most sense but it's the way ive decided to play these two games

Added:

BYU -1 at Virginia 1.10-1.00
Tried every way possible to talk myself out of it or talk myself into taking the under but I just keep finding this to be the best play. Afraid I won't have time to lock in a UVA team total under b/c of being at the Clemson game. I do feel UVA team total under would be a very strong play

On this BYU game as well Shrute, The Mormons will feel right at home among the shirt-and-tie wearing UVA folk this Saturday

Back