Week 1 RAS/service release in-game...

A little offtopic, but dude you need to get off eggman's balls. I've been lurking back here actively for a week now since the season is starting back and almost every other post from your "God" mouth is you giving him shit about his record, tailing, or whatever some bullshit degraded misspelled line of words you can manage to string together.

Surely "God" has better things to do then play the life of a troll.
look at this dick rider back again I see. Shocked wit vanzacks dick deep down ur throat u talkin that much shit. Egg is a grown man, let him talk for himself, he doesn't need ur soft ass sayin shit for him. Now help vanzack finalize his week 1 card, get under his desk an get to work.

look at this dick rider back again I see. Shocked wit vanzacks dick deep down ur throat u talkin that much shit. Egg is a grown man, let him talk for himself, he doesn't need ur soft ass sayin shit for him. Now help vanzack finalize his week 1 card, get under his desk an get to work.

Edit.

Didn't see Bar's post before and won't lower myself to tru hick southern standards.

sorry, i don't. copy/paste job from elsewhere.

RAS totals too...
Marshall/mia oh u69
wsu/auburn o60
nw/cal o57.5
somiss/tex st u56.5
ul laf/ark u59
notex/idaho o56

Well shit. Was gonna add that unt total .. may still. been capping that game heavy last two days or so. shiiiiit.

We need a week 2 thread, and guinness you have confirmation of RAS week 2 sides from your buddy? I know Illinois was one but dont know the rest.

Back