Week 1 plays...

A

abcs

I have writeups, I will post if someone is interested. :shake: Will probablly add 1 or 2 more plays. Most likely Tenn.

USC -8
Pitt -3
:36_7_1:

Jump, I honestly think its a statement game. USC wants to prove that they were more than a 2 trick pony. Arkansas doesnt have the fire power to stay with SC. They also dont have the athletes. I will post it later.

I like the pitt game a lot more..

Yea Arkansas has been looking forward to this game for a while, but lets be realistic.. what can they do to stop the Trojans. It will be Booty and or Sanchez first start of their career, but lets remember what Leinart did in his first start ( 28 - 0 @ Auburn). USC's WR core is filthy FUCKING SICK! If Mcfadden is out Arkansas has no chance, absolutely zero. They will be begging Nutt to play the freshman QB once this game is over with. USC sends a message to the nation that they aint done. You wont get the Trojans on the road at this low of price for the rest of the year. Bang it!!

USC 40 Arkansas 20..

Thats part of it i have more of a position breakdown as well

Basically Virginia lost their star qb and rb. They have one senior on the projected defensive two-deep and only one on the offensive line. This will be a huge game for Pitt with a lot of their star players returning. Look for the worst coach in college football to put on a show.

I agree with abcs here regarding USC...no McFadden spells trouble at this point...

This teaser is called.. Rob your book..!
Please note that a ML parlay might be more profitable..

Week 1 play.. Is a mix between NCAA and NFL
NewEnglandPatriots6.GIF
Pick /
NotreDameFightingIrish2.GIF
pick
Risking 2 caps ( -150 )..
I look forward to once again proving to everyone here that I am one of the top cappers along with such greats as SoonerkL, CarolinaBlue and Horn :shake:

The USC line is getting better and better! I can't believe this line is actually decreasing in USC's favor. I guess a bunch of people have bought in to the preseason hype surrounding the Arky program.

Not to throw you off on your plays abcs but...

What do you think of OU chances this year now that their - their QB ???

Wonder if you have any ideas on this?

Check you later

PlayWithMe said:
The USC line is getting better and better! I can't believe this line is actually decreasing in USC's favor. I guess a bunch of people have bought in to the preseason hype surrounding the Arky program.

USC opened at -7 for me, dicked aruond too much at it went up to -9, back down to -8.5

Going to definately take USC as long as I can get them under 10.

Im hoping Jarret is eligble form game 1. The guy is sickening! Anyone who averages more touchdowns than games played.. is the man. Hes put on weight and gotten stronger. They are like 6 deep at WR ( with guys who will all play in the league one day). You are probablly wondering how i can make that statement when they have never stepped on the field. haha Well i can.. even if they turn out to be average like Keary Colbert they will be in the league! I will feel a whole lot more confident if Dwayne is playing though.. no matter who the QB is.

Bumpin this to the top.. so i can share some winners with the forum. We might need to have 2 seperate college football forums, one with peoples picks and one with discussions. I had to go back to page 3 to find my plays, and there were a few other guys who posted theirs a while back which have been lost in the shuffle. I will add a few more plays later this week.
beer.gif

I have a few minutes to cap some teams.. anyone got any suggestions? I dont know if its a good or bad thing that a lot of people are on the 2 plays that i already have locked and loaded..

Update of all my plays...

USC -8 Riksing 2
Pitt -3 Risking 2.5

Notre Dame pick em / Pats pick em Risking 2 / 1.3
Crazy ML Parlay
Ohio St -- Penn ST -- WVU - Oregon -- Oklahoma -- Auburn Risking 2 / 1.9

ML Parlay (0 - 0 )
Teasers ( 0 - 0 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 0 - 0 )
Team totals ( 0 - 0)
:36_7_1: