*NW -1.5

to win 2.0 units

*BC -13

to win 2.0 units

*Iowa St. -7

to win 3.0 units

*Pitt -3

to win 1.0 units (may add more)

Still looking at more of these lines closer so I will be adding more. More than likely this season I will not bet more than to win 3.0 units atleast to start off since I just moved and have other expenses but I plan on bumping that up more once I start winning some money. BOL to all of you guys this year and hopefully I will find some more lines here soon.

I like all of those Stacks, although I would just be trusting in SHSUHorn's capping to take BC and NW since I really haven't spent as much time capping those games. Still, from what I've seen, I like the plays.

ISU could win this game by 3 TDs if they come to play. Hopefully, they will.

I like Pitt in their opener. I've been reading a lot of positive press on the development of Pitt's team over the offseason, and the exact opposite on Virginia's program. This game pits two teams that are going in opposite directions IMO.

I figure you may have more plays before the season gets here. Good luck on these!
beerchug.gif

playwithme....thanks buddy i want 1 or 2 more solid plays and i will be content with week 1 i have a lto of confidence this year in my plays ince i started capping in march with horn,pags and the other regulars around the covers ncaaf forum. but now we are here and without the bullshit picking winners and drinking beers

Teaser #2:

Ou -14
Minn-6.5
Neb-10
2.16/1.8 Units

That Is All Gentlemen My Week 1 Bankroll I Have Set Aside Is All Used Up So Now I Will Wait And Watch The Winners Come In (hopefully With The Luck Of The Gambling Gods I Don't Get Moosed). I Put A Lot Of Effort Into This Year Season Just As Some Others Did Such As Horn And Pags And Slick, Etc.,etc.,etc You Know Who You Are. We All Seem To Be On The Same Page One Way Or Another So I Want To Wish Everyone The Bol This Season And A Profitable Week1 So That We Have The Confidence To Kill The Books Week2 And So On And So On. Lets Get Em Guys

TroyStacks said:
Teaser #2:

Ou -14
Minn-6.5
Neb-10
2.16/1.8 Units

That Is All Gentlemen My Week 1 Bankroll I Have Set Aside Is All Used Up So Now I Will Wait And Watch The Winners Come In (hopefully With The Luck Of The Gambling Gods I Don't Get Moosed). I Put A Lot Of Effort Into This Year Season Just As Some Others Did Such As Horn And Pags And Slick, Etc.,etc.,etc You Know Who You Are. We All Seem To Be On The Same Page One Way Or Another So I Want To Wish Everyone The Bol This Season And A Profitable Week1 So That We Have The Confidence To Kill The Books Week2 And So On And So On. Lets Get Em Guys

I'll be praying that the "injury god" is kind to you in fall camps since you have your money laid already.
please.gif

Stacks - I like the plays bro. I think I'm with you on all but the PITT play. I just don't have any faith in Wanny. :shake:

Stacks

all of your plays ATS I am either on or will be. Looks good bro. Best of luck week1

thanks buddy eeling confident in week1 especially with a lot of the others onmost of the same plays as me(if not with me not against either) thinking we will all be turning a profit in week 1.....60 % or better every week thats my goal. both sc and usc i might take as well. surprised the line has dropped and not went up in those games.

ok I couldn't resist looking at a few more games.... heres what i came up with which are popular picks as well.

usc-7**
sc-6**
olemiss-3**

nevada at +12 or better will get a look if i go 4-0 on thursdays games

Really like all the picks. Only one I'm not going to tail is probably B.C. but we'll see... I like how you wieghted your Thursday plays. I think Iowa St. is the strongest play so I'll tail you and ride with 3units on that with 2 on NW. Check out Ball St. too!

GL

Ole Miss is a solid pick at -3. This could get ugly for the Tigers if Schaeffer is on his game. GL:smiley_acbe:
moz-screenshot.jpg

shaeffer is playing and starting from reports i have heard he has looked good in practices according to rials radio on sirius with bill king

thanks fondy i am way to excited for thursday i just hope for the best i don;t get a huge let down. i think a lot of people here are on the same page for the most part so my success will be around the same as all these great capers here as well. too much time from beting to actual game to second guess everything you bet. i like my picks and had certain numbers in my head for plays on these teams and i should have no reason to be worried. heres to a great week1

Back