W USC -10.5 1 H .5 units
L Michigan -3 .5 units
W OSU-7 .5 units
W Oregon-14 .5 units

Sunday 8/31/08
Colorado 1H -6.5 -105

Monday 9/1/08
Tennessee-6

All units are to win $50 this week since I am playing so many games. Each week I hope to be able to make .5unit larger wager as games get harder to cap and money increases. Next week shooting for 1.5 units per play I hope. BOL guys what a way to start!

Also have a ML parlay for 25/85

Last edited:
2 nice sides you got there. remember reading you are doing a show in 6 weeks, going to be hard to watch college football with just water right? what weight are you going to compete at?

body building ?? wha t kind of show ?

Like wake as well , just deciding if i want to lay that much chalk ... looks like a chalky start for me already.

seems too easy therefore lean rutgers. need to checkout frsno pass defense first bc that will be a strong point for RU this year

2008 NPC Erik Fankhouser Mid Atlantic Grand Prix

My wife and I along with my trainer, Andy B, are promoting our first show. It is the 2008 NPC Erik Fankhouser Mid Atlantic Grand Prix. It is going to be held September 13, 2008 here in our hometown of Wheeling, West Virginia. The venue is still being discussed. But whether you are a athlete or a spectator this is a show you are not going to want to miss.
We are having 3 IFBB Pros and 1 top NPC National level competitor for our guest posers. There will also be a teenage and junior division. I will announce the names soon! If anyone knows anybody that is interested in sponsoring the show or purchasing a vendor booth please send me a message and I can get them the information needed. We are looking for some good quality sponsors.
So please get the word out to anyone and everyone you know! We really look forward to giving you all a great show! Also please check out my website www.erikfankhouser.net for any news or updates on the show! We just redid the website and it is great! Check it out!
In Iron
The House

gl brutha.

BOL this season and with the show Troy.

If you find some free time, I would appreciate your opinion on the Northwestern game. Thanks.

I don't think Texas is ready yet to win the Big 10 although they have a real nice addition at the defensive coordinator spot by hiring Auburn's defensive coordinator. I don't know how the players will respond to his hard ass techniques and what the end result will be. They should be more potent but who knows.

Also, I am kind of surprised that you don't have Oklahoma on your lists of leans because they are going to have another phenomenal year with a 1-2 punch at RB which should allow the passing attack to have much success as the opponent will try to get one more guy up in the box.

GL on the comp and the season.

NW v. Cuse...well NW has experience , better coaching and quite frankly cuse is cuse and they have nobody....possible UNDER play too as this is likely a 27-10 31-7 final IMO

I like your card...very similar to what mine is shaping up to be. I'm on Texas, Rice, and TCU already with leans toward the rest.

I'm lovin the card Stacks. I haven't locked them in yet, but I especially like the following:

Pitt -12.5
TCU -6
USC -20.5 (I see the line has went up to 21 at BM)

This USC opener has the feel of their opener in 2006 against Arkansas with a lot of people thinking it could be a closer game than talent will allow it to be. Haven't locked it in yet, as I do want to see what the final word on Sanchez is, but I am really liking it even if the QB is Corp or Mustain, neither of whom are slouches either.

Fine looking card that it is !!

Talking myself off of the wake game ..... help me with more on it hehe.

baylor has a new coach, they lost a ton of palyers and they suck! going against an experienced offense who can score. This IMo will be a game when over we say damn I knew it was easy why didn't I play it. 35-7 type feel I have

My card will end up looking very similar. Florida 1H will be my largest play. I love Oregon... outside of that I think I'll be on Texas, NW, Wake, Texas, etc. with you.

huge card complete...will have fewer plays next week and on just too excited this time of year hope it doesn't bite me in the ass!

wow...now that's a fondy-sized card for week 1, troy. and honestly, there's really not much i'd disagree with...especially the 1st 14 of them. looks very solid, bro. BOL

Starting off like I do every year with Texas....

Texas Longhorns -23.5 1 unit

Wake Forest Demon Deacons -13 1 unit

USC Trojans -20.5 1 unit

Northwestern Wildcats -12.5 1 unit

Rice Owls -3 1 unit

Stanford Cardinal +3.5 1 unit

TCU Horned Frogs -6 1 unit

Pittsburgh Panthers -12.5 1 unit

Tennessee Volunteers -6 1 unit

Troy Trojans -5.5 1 unit

Wyoming Cowboys -10 1 unit

WMU Broncos +14 1 unit

LT Bulldogs +8.5 .5 units

Mizzo Tigers -8.5 .5 units

Arkie St Indians +20 .5 units

Lou. Laff Ragin Cajuns +10.5 .5 units

FIU/KU UNDER 58 .5 units

Behold, a card of Fondy-esq proportions.

GL troystacks!

nice job hitting a couple of these early, tenny, TCU and wyoming on the rise and sill moving....

like tejas as well but not understanding the line movement there, but its week 1 gonna take it for what it is and ride with you.

BOL

BOL Fond....er,...Troy!
icon12.gif

:cheers:

get this back up top...

Like the card....prolly adding Pitt..

some nice lines and plays

BOL this year bro

added temple and temple/olepiss teaser 5-1 last night got lucky I feel with cocks 34-0 was not what it felt like mor elike a 7-3 game but after last season I'll take it!

Back