Week #1 Plays Revised and Finalized

• Thread starter Thread starter SoonerBS
  • Start date Start date
Utah is gonna be a doozy Denny.

You better save that PBR for last. Just a word of advice :)

B.A.R. said:
Utah is gonna be a doozy Denny.

You better save that PBR for last. Just a word of advice :)

Nothing but the best on Saturday evening, Big Al, my Sooners are playing so it is an occasion for the Bass Pale Ale.
bierr.gif

bass:cheers:

sierra nevada summer fest lager:cheers:

pilsner urquell:cheers:

:drinking: I'll take a Miller 30 Pack for $12 bucks and be good for a weekend... who needs taste/color

Inspekdah said:
:drinking: I'll take a Miller 30 Pack for $12 bucks and be good for a weekend... who needs taste/color

Inspekdah, I loaded up with 60 cans of beer -- different varieties -- for the weekend.

Lost Lake -- Your basic "no taste/no color" cheap beer, but good ice cold.
Pabst Blue Ribbon -- Football watching standard -- don't leave the liquor store without it! lol
Rolling Rock -- Not bad, but mainly for the wife, so she'll stay out of my other stuff!
Bass Pale Ale -- nectar of the gods!

May the games begin!!!
opera.gif

high life:cheers:

had a 30 pack a week in college. Still go for it in the summer time great call inspekdah

Lost Lake... never seen that in NY... I'll look for it at the bevy center next time out.

Yeah... can't beat the champagne of beers Nick:cheers:

I added Note Dame/Georgia Tech UNDER 50

Georgia Tech has one of the best defensive coordinators in the country and usually has a very good defense. I don't look for that to change and I like the fact that he has had several months to put together a defensive package to stop Notre Dame. On the other side of the ball, Notre Dame is not great defensively, but fortunately, Georgia Tech is not very good offensively. I think 7 TDs is asking a lot in this game. So I layed money on the UNDER here.
football4.gif

SoonerBS said:
Inspekdah, I loaded up with 60 cans of beer -- different varieties -- for the weekend.

Lost Lake -- Your basic "no taste/no color" cheap beer, but good ice cold.
Pabst Blue Ribbon -- Football watching standard -- don't leave the liquor store without it! lol
Rolling Rock -- Not bad, but mainly for the wife, so she'll stay out of my other stuff!
Bass Pale Ale -- nectar of the gods!

May the games begin!!!
opera.gif

denny.....Got 4 cases in the cooler headed for T'Town.....Let's see......Last time I counted that was 96 beers plus one of those are TALL Boys....Got a friend who works for Bud....$36....

Have Fun and BOL, my friend!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

rjurewitz said:
Where's your Navy play, Sooner?

It's posted in the intial post of this thread. The write-up is circulating on one of these pages here in the forum. I still like the game a lot.

ou under

den- i was too slo on this one. wanted to coattail but i see it at 41.5.
haven't checked to see if I can buy half a point, but do have any recommendation at 41.5 or 42? Thanks, bull:bow:

bull said:
den- i was too slo on this one. wanted to coattail but i see it at 41.5.
haven't checked to see if I can buy half a point, but do have any recommendation at 41.5 or 42? Thanks, bull:bow:

Let me say that I am glad to get it at 43.5, but 42 would be good as well. The reason is I just don't see more than 6 TDs getting scored in this game. Both teams will run the ball a lot and Oklahoma's defense should stop UAB at every turn. See if you can get a 42, bull. :cheers:

I'll be tailing most of your totals tomorrow...

SoonerBS is one of the top guys on the net in totals imo. I don't have time to cap all these totals, so I like to ride his plays.

Fondybadger said:
I'll be tailing most of your totals tomorrow...

SoonerBS is one of the top guys on the net in totals imo. I don't have time to cap all these totals, so I like to ride his plays.

Sometimes he even tries to ride my leg like a puppy dog. We just overlook it around here because he is like our in-house puppy dog.
icon_hump.gif

GL bro! Love the Under plays especially the Bama and Penn St ones (raining here in Pittsburgh since about 9PM lastnight and not suppose to stop any time soon).

PEACE!

:cheers:

good luck denny, what are ur thoughts on tha marshall/wva under 47, an smu/texas tech under 53?

tru, I didn't put money on them, so I didn't think they were worthy.
beerchug.gif

I'm adding: Mississippi -3

Back