FSU (-2.5)
Col. St (+3)
LSU (-16.5)
Tulsa/ UL Monroe U 50

Leans:

Buffalo (+31.5) I love this line... thoughts below
UVa (-4) - Wyoming : awful

FSU -2.5

The Noles were left off of my card every week last year except vs. Miami. I have never been in a state of emotional confusion quite like I was last year with the Noles. BUT, I will put $$$ on Mickey with months of preperation any day, especially against what is likely to be a 1 demesional offense for Clemson. They lost virtually their whole recieving corps, and they will have a very unexperienced QB going against a much more experienced young FSU defense. The Noles made some much needed changes in the coaching staff, we all know what went down, with that :prayer The Noles also will be getting LB Marcus Ball back from a knee injury last year, he should have an immediate impact as well. A young, but very talented, secondary got some great experience last year, and should be vengeful after SCOTT PROCTOR completed 16 passes for almost 200 yds on them last year. Most of which were HUGE plays to keep drives going. The FSU front 7 should keep Spiller and Davis in check but with there seemingly being only a slight threat in the passing game, look for Myron Rolle to be sticking his helmet on some people early and often near the line of scrimmage. Should make for around a 23-10 type game in in favor of the tribe. The UNDER looks like a good play as well.

Tulsa/ ULM - U 50

Both of these teams will undoubtedly struggle on offense. ULM returns the core of its secondary, and I think 7-8 starters from last years team who's defense kept them in every game. Not much else to say here, but 2 bad teams with bad offenses and middle of the road defenses are getting 50 points between them. Other than that its a gut feeling, and its a good one. Wouldn't surprise me to see ULM win this one outright.

LSU -16.5

My views are similar with the rest of the board. Should be a play of the year type wager...

Buffalo +31.5

2 reasons I love this line. Buffalo is returning like 18-19 starters from an atrocious team last year. And I just don't see a game that will be played 75% on the ground, getting THAT out of hand especially with this many players coming back from Buffalo. Ya know, they DID only give up 3 points to Temple in the opener last year:pillow: lol. This being said (minus the Temple part) I know Ray Rice is good... But I think Buffalo knows that as well and will probably do everything they can to stop him. It may not work, but I see them scoring once and this game being around 34-7.

BOL :cheers:

i like your under as i have a lean on it as well just haven't gotten around to a writeup yet.

BOL on the rest of your card too.

Good stuff Pokey...

lets start the season right.

You are the first to lean under on ULL-Tulsa..thoughts?..i kinda agree btw

Welcome to the site.

:cheers:

Good analysis and input.

Already on LSU and leaning toward UVA as well.

ULM/ Tulsa - U 50

ULM: Returning Players- 10 Offensive, 8 Defensive
--Kinsmon Lancaster (QB) led the Sun Belt in Total Yards last year
--Their top 2 corners, Secka and Battles, both were injured last season, will both be returning this year
--There leading tackler at corner last year, Josh Thompson, is back as well.
--Sr. Offensive Linemen Kyle Cunningham and Aaron Hill will both be starting their 35th consectuvie games as a Warhawk. Not to mention the oher 3 guys that started along beside them are all returning.
--Sr. RB Calvin Dawson returns as the reigning Sun Belt rushing champ last year
--LaGregory Sapp and Zeeke Zacharie are both returning at WR, both were at the top of the Sun Belt in receiving last year.
--The D Line returns 3 out of its 4 starters from last year as well.

This was a good team last year that lost alot of close games. They are definitely improved this year with more experience and the return of some key defensive players lost to injury last year. They should be the favorites in the Sun Belt and they have 5 pre-season First Team All Conference selections. Both they, and Tulsa, should have trouble scoring IMO. If not, then I would think that at least one of them do, either way I can't see this total going over 50.

Nice thread bro...good to see ya here..

I've played UVA already as well..

Seen many on FSU, but very hesitant there myself...

GL this season.

i like your plays alot, especially the tulsa/ulm under. i agree with your writeup on rutgers/buffalo 100%, although i myself could never put my money on such a shit team, but buffalo is definately the play there as rutgers isnt the type of team that should be laying such a big number.

Added:

(f) Virginia Tech - U 10 wins for the regular season
Virginia (-4)

VT
I don't know what the board's feelings on future bets are, but I can't look past this one. Yes, 11-1 is a possibility, but if Glennon proves that he can win 11 games, then I will gladly pay a unit to see it because i just don't see it happenin'. VT's Big games - @LSU, @ Clemson, @GT, (H) FSU, (H) Miami. If they can come out of that with only 1 loss, then good for them, they deserve it. But my feelings here are: at worst I get a push and have an extra Unit to throw on a bowl game, and at best obviously I win :cheers:

Virginia
The Cavs had a terrible year last year, that only got worse as the year went along. They return 19 starters and will face a very young and inexperienced Wyoming Offensive line that just lost a 1st team all MWC, a 2nd Team all MWC, and a 3 year starter. (Can't remember the names of these guys, I got too excited when I was researching last night) Most writeups I have seen have Wyoming picked 6th in the MW. Their lone bright spot returning is their immobile QB Karsten Sween, and even Sween wasn't THAT good last year - 9/8 TD/int ratio, 1300yds on 212 attempts, but he did complete about 61% of his passes. I am liking the Cavalier side more and more as I look at it. I think Wyoming will have a very hard time scoring given the holes it has on th OLine and the experience that the Cavs have coming back. I think Virginia wins this one somewhere around 23-10

Thanks Hunt, I'm really looking forward to reading your thoughts this year as well. I have quite a few games on my radar that I am still debating. The only thing I have added for sure lately was the Chris Wells prop bet (Surely more than one person lost their job for putting those lines out there) If only there was no $100 limit..... ahhhh....

Added a few plays:

UConn (-5) 2 units to win 1.82
Mizzou (-4) 1.1 Units to win 1
Buffalo (+32) 1 unit to win .9
Virginia (-3) 2 Units to win 1.6 (bought the hook)

Teasers: All plays 1 unit to win 1

LSU (-12)
TTU (-3)

Ole Miss/ Memphis O43
FSU/ Clemson U51

Tulsa/ ULM U56
Virginia/ Wyoming U47

Auburn/ K St U 51.5
Zona/ BYU U 52

ML Parlays:

-Arizona, UL Monroe: 1 Unit to win 7
-Rutgers, LSU, VT, Miami FL, WVU, Mich St, Neb, Wisky,UCLA, TCU, Pitt, USC: 3 units to win 2.5

Back