Week 1 Discussion...

i dont think the panther's play makers are as good as denver's and why cant cam lay another egg vs the denver defense?

siemian is awful yes but that shouldn't be the only reason you go against denver

Hard to figure Simeon is worse than Peyton at the end. Right? Everything else is the same. Getting 3 at home. Vegas loves to take money in these situations. Doesn't panthers bet seem too easy? Don't get me wrong- square bets win at least 40% of the time. May very well win tonight. Kinda lean that way . Lol

Cam is a mental midget. Part of me says that if Panthers have any difficulty early he will turtle up like he almost always does and pout the rest of the game. Lean Donks at home and lean under. There is no way CAR is better this year than they were last year and although Denver has lost some pieces, there is a decent advantage to playing at home in this spot.

Don't really like the spot for the Donks tho because of the revenge angle and all the pomp and circumstance that will take place before the game.

That Cleveland line will have RGIII out for the season by game 3.
He's too fragile for football.

The worst part of betting on the Broncos is the coaching mismatch.... Now that Peyton is gone, will Kubiak's coaching be exposed?

The worst part of betting on the Broncos is the coaching mismatch.... Now that Peyton is gone, will Kubiak's coaching be exposed?

Said it in my thread. Prior to bumping into Peyton, Kubs was never the sharpest coaching mind.

Neither is 'Riverboat' Ron but I still rate him a little higher than Kubiack.

Question is the Carolina front-7 is good enough to contain the Donco rush attack,

What does the kid at QB for the Donks do when he's required to make the yards ?

Takes a braver man to back Semen than Scam, imo.

Will take my lumps in this 1st game either way, win or lose.

Folks banking on that Denver defense being as good as last season is crazy.

Everyone knows after a title comes complacency, would not be surprised if Denver doesn't make the playoffs.

Well you better buy that half point up or down .

Or show some balls and make a ML PLAY because this one will be a FG game ..Flip a coin brothers.

Can`t stand guys calling Peyton Manning , " Chicken Parm" ..Thats fucked up .

Dude was an all time great HOF player .

Just going to watch maybe hit a live or HT line .No hurries just game #1

Well you better buy that half point up or down .

Or show some balls and make a ML PLAY because this one will be a FG game ..Flip a coin brothers.

Can`t stand guys calling Peyton Manning , " Chicken Parm" ..Thats fucked up .

Dude was an all time great HOF player .

Just going to watch maybe hit a live or HT line .No hurries just game #1

All in good fun, Rich.

Respect Peyton as much as anyone, dude is a bonafide HOF'er but the Chicken Parm thing is what it is.

Dudes making plays on the Donks are doing it purely because of the defense, Semen is an unknown commodity.

Making a play on a rookie QB in his first start based on what his team's defense did last year is foolish, imo.

There's nothing wrong with calling him Chicken Parm. And he sucked last year. Semen is probably an upgrade.

Anyway.

Adjusting my posted play here to +3.5 -120 to win 8x. Passed on the REV.

That's a real good line, Spek. Buying that ½ for 10 cents is one of the most profitable numbers long-term. Maybe the most profitable.

That Cleveland line will have RGIII out for the season by game 3.
He's too fragile for football.

Agreed, I will be surprised if RG3 makes it to week 5, was what i was thinking. He is too slight to make it through the season and behind a suspect o-line.

Liking the Under in the Clev game actually...think that may be a play for me after I look closer at it

I always pay attention to the weather in week 1 in the hotter climates. Jax/GB stands out. I'm seeing a heat index of 96 degrees in Florida on Sunday. GB, cold weather team, traveling down there. JAX has been practicing in the heat all summer, better conditioned for this weather. Catching plus points here. Really like JAX.

I agree on Jax. They played some close games last year, got asses kicked in a couple but young team with some talent & alleged beefed up D.

Rodgers 7-8 in road AFC games. Week one big travel to hot weather. I'll bite. May not have what it takes to watch it but I can't lay road chalk in week one.

It seems so strange to me that for last handful of years bungals were continually undervalued and now that I think they are gonna slide a little they open as favs in ny against a hungry jets team that id argue is more talented and better coached at this point..

Like me the jags as well, dunno how good revamped d is but push come to shove they can score with anyone. We will know really quick cause their biggest growing pains bortles in particular have been not showing up until they dig themselves a hole. Can't do that against pack or it be over at half. Hopefully little more mature/prepared and catching gb at right time be enough, been long time since this group has been on field together is suspect takes them a few weeks to get humming on all cylinders

My favorite play is the eagles.

leaning Jets, over in Seattle & over in Houston in some way and a bunch of player props. Waiting for those lines

My favorite play is the eagles.

leaning Jets, over in Seattle & over in Houston in some way and a bunch of player props. Waiting for those lines
strange, there are far more questions about the Eagles than there were about Denver yet you didn't want to touch that game. Nobody has any clue how the Eagles will perform. New coach, new offense/defense, new QB, and they've purged a good portion of the roster that made the bigger contributions last year. Could certainly be addition by subtraction but this is the one team with the biggest question marks across the board IMO.

My favorite play is the Eagles, too.

I watched a lot of pre-season and it helped me realize Semen was better than 2015 Manning.

And RG3 and the Brown's would have a hard time beating the Eagles' practice squad.

strange, there are far more questions about the Eagles than there were about Denver yet you didn't want to touch that game. Nobody has any clue how the Eagles will perform. New coach, new offense/defense, new QB, and they've purged a good portion of the roster that made the bigger contributions last year. Could certainly be addition by subtraction but this is the one team with the biggest question marks across the board IMO.

I did bet the Broncos ml live. Main play was the prop.

Its all about the defense IMO for the Eagles. I don't care who the quarterback is.

Props

Doug Martin over 75.5 rushing yards -115
Julio over 7.5 receptions -125 & over 99.5 yards -125
Diggs over 4.5 receptions +100 2x
Diggs over 60.5 yards receiving +110 2x

Last edited:
[h=3]tout tally nfl[/h]
[FONT=&quot]Philly 5
Cle 2

No 6
Oak 5

Cinci 6
NYJ 7

AZ 9
NE 4

TB 8
Atl 4

Det 7
Indy 2

Chi 12
Hou 5

Minn 6
Tenn 3

SD 13
KC 4

GB 3
Jacks 6

Sea 8
MIA 0

Buff 1
Balt 6

NYG 8
Dal 4[/FONT]

1-0 + 8 Units

Eagles -3 -130 8 Units (to win)

2x Parlay: Eagles -200, Saints -155, Jets +3 -150, Bills +5 -150. +something not sure

Props I played

Hopkins o85.5 yards
Ryan Matthews o14.5 yards receiving
Bortles o1.5 TD's
Rivres o25 passing attempts

0-3 division and no Gronk means NE just looking to get out healthy.

Wish they were playing a more crisp and ready team. Did not like AZ'a offseason.

Anyway. Ill lay the big #. Looks too easy. Also liked the under.

Arizona -7 -150 8 Units

2-0 YTD +14 Units

Props to Eagles backers.....I was in the Dome watching my team piss away another one so I haven't even seen a highlight, but fuck Cleveland

Monday night you have one team that gets a ton of love in primetime and another that is abysmal in MNF....

Big Ben just isn't the same on the road though

Ben is fine on the road, but he is down 3 of his 4 top offensive weapons - and that's not even including Heath who retired.

After reviewing Rams road results over the past 3 seasons I have no clue how they are favored by 3 in this game. They may win, but think I will pay to see them win by >3.

Ben is fine on the road, but he is down 3 of his 4 top offensive weapons - and that's not even including Heath who retired.

hes average compared to at home

"Roethlisberger, though, has massive home-away splits over the past two years, where his passing-yard average dips from an incredible 347.6 yards with a 39:11 TD-to-INT ratio at Heinz Field to 287.4 yards with a horrific 14:14 TD-to-INT clip on the road."

DeAngelo is going to be an integral part of the game tonight.

Last season both home dogs won SU on the MNF double-header, both lines were identical to tonight.

Away faves on MNF are 1-5 ATS since 2010.

Was just going to come in here and say that the home dogs look good tonight. Playing both ML's will likely result in at least a small profit IMO. Think SF has the better shot to win but both are definitely live.

Back