Week 1 College Football Betting opening Lines to be posted 5 /13

Yeah I was on Appy last year as I thought it was a tough spot for Clemson against a good team. I really wish Appy had some kind of gimmick but it's tough to try and out-athlete the big boys. Might catch TN in a bit of a look ahead to Bristol though. Butch doesn't exactly strike me as a guy who is an expert on the "one game at a time" mentality.

Got to figure they have at least two suspensions between now and then too .. this is Tenny after all.

Haha yeah and they'll certainly suspend them early so they are ready for VT

I wouldn't be shocked if one of the players is Kamara

I like rhymes?

Goodell, hell, shedevillllll

Got your pitchfork handy?

hehehe he said "handy"

wo7ey6kbsimh2a2thc78.gif

Guess this leads to a bigger discussion, is this the year Tenny hype becomes reality? Definitely sets up that way, probably a down UF & new coach at UGA, Tenny's big recruit classes come to forefront starting this year. If Butch doesn't do it this year can he ever? UGA gon stay UGA & UF is on the fast track back

They have a gauntlet though.

Home to Florida
@ Uga
@ Tamu
vs Bama

I don't believe there is a bye inbetween any

They have a gauntlet though.

Home to Florida
@ Uga
@ Tamu
vs Bama

I don't believe there is a bye inbetween any
well given the GOY lines have em pk @UGA & Bama -3.5 @ Tenny, I think they come away with 1 & aTm could be a dumpster fire by the time Tenny shows up. So it's still a gauntlet but oddsmakers seem to think they'll make it out

Yup. And then they get to prepare for the likely winner of the other side if it pans out well ... for a few months.

Is Wisky really gonna be that bad?

I mean this is essentially a "home" game for them, right?

Even more so like when LSU would play in Texas......this one is IN Wisconsin

There were about seven of us betting the College GOY openers last Friday at the South Point, I was told another five or so doing the same at their sister property. Some bettors were placing wagers through the book's app, but, nonetheless, these early numbers get a lot more publicity than actual play IMO. On July 8, when Tony Miller and the Golden Nugget unveil their openers on about 100 College GOYs, there will be approximately a dozen people in line with history as our guide.

Good luck,
Paul

Just noticed that auburn's season win total is 7.5 (-120 either way) Go ahead and look at that schedule and find me 8 wins. Spoiler alert, you can't.

All those 5Dimes win totals state they DO include conference champ and bowl games so if Aubbie goes 7-5 and wins their bowl against a shitty team in the Liberty bowl then the over hits

Alabama O9.5 with bowl win counting is unreal even at -305

All those 5Dimes win totals state they DO include conference champ and bowl games so if Aubbie goes 7-5 and wins their bowl against a shitty team in the Liberty bowl then the over hits

Why the hard on for bama

obviously my dumbass needs to read the fine print, I always remembered them being regular season only. I say 6-6, but obviously not as much wiggle room. My bad.

They are always regular season. I've never seen a RSW total include conf champ games and bowl games

What were the two plays, wiseguy? Have you posted plays on the internet before? If so, where and under what "handle "?Thanks and good luck on the plays.

What were the two plays, wiseguy? Have you posted plays on the internet before? If so, where and under what "handle "?Thanks and good luck on the plays.

Ok good luck with the plays. Wish I was ready to play something. Army looks too big and Indiana looks too small but I just haven't done the work to know if my instinct is right or not.

And there better not be any other clowncar out there.

I am certain there are horrible numbers at southpoint, I just am not ready to attack them.

And for all my good plays at GN over the last bunch of years, they haven't done too bad against me. Hell, Wynn and there bad numbers have barely lost to me.

Tenny will have to get over their 4th qtr woes to show potential.

Still pissed about the 0u game. But those 4th qtr unders were sweet.

Back