WEEK 0

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
I am going to focus more on weather situations this year. After glancing over spread sheets from years gone by I have found the most consistent winner year in and year out for me has been weather related totals. After years of researching weather related games I have a very select view on specific situations that occur in college where the situation causes an anomaly on the set total...normally I play a few cents maybe a nickel but this year I am going to play 2 dimes on weather games and 2.5 cents on any other wagers..gl to everyone this year

Risking $250

4 Team Parlay...+$540
294 Colorado State -550* vs Hawaii
589 Richmond/Virginia Under 56½ -140
30071 Arkansas State total wins over 8½ -170
30685 Nebraska total wins over 6½ +100

Last edited:
North Carolina A&T/Jacksonville State Under 44 -110 (nickel)
Wyoming/New Mexico State Under 45½ -102 (nickel)

as long as it isn't blow out city at the half I would take the Rams 2H. Hawaii will play better in the first half than they do in the 2H. I am wagering the altitude will show its affects in the 2nd half more so than the 1st half. As long as they are with two scores I will be on Col St ats...sometimes these types of obscure games its best to keep it simple and not over analyze. There are a ton of angles in a game like this that you can get caught up in. I am looking at one angle that has shown to be profitable over the years in situations like this...I won't be posting it but I will be playing it...gl tonight guys

9/2

North Carolina A&T/East Carolina Under 62½ -110 (nickel +2 bucks)
North Carolina A&T +7 -120 (2 bucks)

North Carolina A&T +235 (2 bucks)

Overall...7-3, +$1,845
totals...3-1, +$1,150
ATS...2-1, +$175
ML Dogs...1-0, +$470
Parlays...0-1, -$250
2H...1-0, +$300

Back