Week 0 What Are We Learning

I learned nothing from that game. Bad game to base season-long opinions on

You can already see this is setting up to be the best college football season in history AND we get 5 months of it now?
G Tech winning now puts them on the playoff radar and certainly and I think just as nicely is FSU isn’t eliminated in August with 1 loss.
Most excited I’ve ever been for a season and you can see how stoked the pundits are about this ranking/seeding thing. We’re in for a great year boys!

You can already see this is setting up to be the best college football season in history AND we get 5 months of it now?
G Tech winning now puts them on the playoff radar and certainly and I think just as nicely is FSU isn’t eliminated in August with 1 loss.
Most excited I’ve ever been for a season and you can see how stoked the pundits are about this ranking/seeding thing. We’re in for a great year boys!
Great post

LMFAO no

Wise you are the woman that makes me proud to have never been married

This whole thing is a complete snowjob to long time college football fans. Hope it fails miserably which it will.

Yay for the -18 Georgia v Penn State type games. God put me down but let me bet

Here's the HT box for those of you wisely sleeping.

Hawaii 2nd tuddy was a punt return.

Screenshot_20240825-013212.png

Coaching always matters....pivotal drive for Ga Tech early Q4...snap goes awry to King, FSU defender has the edge on the GT o-lineman to make the recovery and change the game. Instead of falling on the ball the FSU guy tries to somehow scoop it when it really wasn't doable.

Fall on the fucking ball, fellas. Just fall on it.

Home dogs for game #1 stare at that spread all summer long.
The motivation from this something to consider? Thinking that way right now.
Need to check that stat, what percentage of home dogs cover game 1.

Home dogs for game #1 stare at that spread all summer long.
The motivation from this something to consider? Thinking that way right now.
Need to check that stat, what percentage of home dogs cover game 1.
SU:118-322 (-10.6, 26.8%)
ATS:225-212-7 (-0.4, 51.5%)
OU:106-118-2 (-0.6, 47.3%)

since 2000
SU:81-209 (-10.6, 27.9%)
ATS:152-131-7 (-0.2, 53.7%)

2010+
SU:56-132 (-9.1, 29.8%)
ATS:110-74-4 (1.8, 59.8%)
OU:89-95-1 (-0.1, 48.4%)

2020+
SU:22-36 (-8.6, 37.9%)
ATS:38-17-3 (1.0, 69.1%)
OU:30-27-1 (1.1, 52.6%)

FSU is going to be really bad. I prefer not to overreact to one game but DJ still sucks and that run defense was bad. Unless Clemson or Miami are better than I expect the ACC is going to be a really weak conference.

Already regretting my Hawaii RSW.

First one I fired on, lol.

Offense isn't good. At all. I do think that improves as we go but this is not a good starting point.
Lol. I have them too. Praying for a push. Only need 4 more wins. Maybe if they get to their 4th win there will be a hedge opportunity.
I did hear Timmy Chang Gang say he wasn’t showing UCLA anything.

On a personal level I learned that I am going to have a big season. Pretty much every season I start off hot and end up terrible so the fact that I lost every bet I made yesterday must mean I am going to crush it this season.
I thought I was the only one who pitched an 0-fer yesterday haha. Good thing is, this is a long haul game as you know, and the cream always rises to the top when all is said and done! Get em next week man!

On a personal level I learned that I am going to have a big season. Pretty much every season I start off hot and end up terrible so the fact that I lost every bet I made yesterday must mean I am going to crush it this season.
You're gonna lose your shit when Cristobal lands one of the top 4 seeds in the playoff!

SU:118-322 (-10.6, 26.8%)
ATS:225-212-7 (-0.4, 51.5%)

since 2000
SU:81-209 (-10.6, 27.9%)
ATS:152-131-7 (-0.2, 53.7%)

2010+
SU:56-132 (-9.1, 29.8%)
ATS:110-74-4 (1.8, 59.8%)
OU:89-95-1 (-0.1, 48.4%)

2020+
SU:22-36 (-8.6, 37.9%)
ATS:38-17-3 (1.0, 69.1%)
OU:30-27-1 (1.1, 52.6%)
Interesting, thanks!
And every year the spreads have come out earlier and earlier. Although recent sample size smaller there appears to be a correlation.

And with that I'm taking Penn St as a fav at WV. HA!

surprised nobody mentioned pace of play, that's my biggest takeaway from yesterday. a majority of teams were under 2 plays per minute. folks are speculating that the helmet comms introduced this year are a big factor, obviously a super small sample size but something that i'm going to pay close attention to week 1

Lol. I have them too. Praying for a push. Only need 4 more wins. Maybe if they get to their 4th win there will be a hedge opportunity.
I did hear Timmy Chang Gang say he wasn’t showing UCLA anything.
Mission accomplished!

FSU is going to be really bad. I prefer not to overreact to one game but DJ still sucks and that run defense was bad. Unless Clemson or Miami are better than I expect the ACC is going to be a really weak conference.
I'm actually going to lay the points on Saturday. I planned it before the season, and I'm sticking to it. The new BC coach isn't going to be ready for these guys.

surprised nobody mentioned pace of play, that's my biggest takeaway from yesterday. a majority of teams were under 2 plays per minute. folks are speculating that the helmet comms introduced this year are a big factor, obviously a super small sample size but something that i'm going to pay close attention to week 1
Good thing I don't have any pending overs. Something I hadn't thought of -- thanks!

Already regretting my Hawaii RSW.

First one I fired on, lol.

Offense isn't good. At all. I do think that improves as we go but this is not a good starting point.
Why did Hawaii have to play hard and show their game against a feeble FCS team? They did have a huge game on tap. It’s Hawaii they did the minimums. It worked. Does that make backing them this week scary? Yes! that’s one reason why I like Hawaii this week. Add to that … it’s against UCLA with a first year coach after Chip Kelly. I’m confident UCLA might need a few weeks to detox to get back on track. After a Chip Kelly coached team.

Back